What's new

Welcome!

So this is my Farewell

Elias Walker

Reaction score
It's hard to be writing these words, and I wish I could write everything I wanted.
This game has been part of my life since I was 12-13... After the "one game that cant be named" shut down, I discored this one, still on beta version.
I cant describe how happy I was on beta when I evolved my krabby to kingler haha. Sadly on the same day they closed the Beta, and I was so looking forward to the release of the game and cannot forget how naive I was that time, and got hacked less then 1-2 months after the release.
This game provided me so much fun experiences and friends all over the world, so I can say that words cannot describe how thankful I am for those who have been part of this journey.
Also, I cant forget how honored I am to be able to say that I've been part of this great Staff crew! You are all amazing and provided me a lot of wisdom aswell!

So... special thanks to:

Joy (Notreve Fox)
Andretei (My rl brother)
Wesker
Boky
Emesh
Eraser
Daneii
Demon King and Demon Queen
Arcanist Karl
Cpadde
Leozimbolado
Raszagal
Alfafa
Bossmaster
Raíssa (fea <3)
Eudinho
Sucriilhosforever
Mmarvim
Inko
Dark Elite Knight
Oficialtrainer
Bosnian
Billy Hatake (Our Deep Web's Zeca Urubu)
Yakii
Braian Zard (Fazendo a "posi do comi comi")
And All LND community.

So, this is Anoying Orange's farewell! You will always be in my heart, and I'll surely never forget about this part of my life that brings me great memories!

Stay safe guys and have a wonderful life (Irl) and an awesome journey (In game)! You gotta catch'em all!

Last edited:

Billy hatake

Reaction score
I wish you all the best in your life rl my dear friend laranja, you will always be remembered by all of us, you can always count on me via whatsapp

Legends Never Die <3

uuhh legal xD

Yakiii

Reaction score
Hey, take care man we will miss you so much!
I wish you the best in rl jejejje ;v ;) you can back whenever you want
See youuuuuuuu!

Braian Zard

Reaction score
my dear friend, we will miss you, I hope you have all the best in your life and that you can make all your dreams come true, also know that if you need you can count on me and call me whenever you need

Back