What's new

Welcome!

the happiest day of my life

Billy hatake

Reaction score
Today is the happiest day of my life.

When I started playing this game in 2010 I always dreamed of having the rarest pokemons, even though it took years of hard fighting and sweating.

It's been almost 4 years dreaming of the day I could get my so dreamed crystal onix, finally that day has arrived.
I am so happy that I would somehow tattoo this moment on my arm, probably this tattoo will be done in a few days or maybe 1 month.

Thanks to all the platinum players who have supported me all this time, I have huge respect for you guys.

focus strength and a lot of faith

tHgI5nL.png

Neelix

Banned user
Reaction score
Good, i will never catch my gyara :(
Gratz for patience, i know how many things like this cost, especially when you have life,work etc... Well deserved.

Last edited:

Billy hatake

Reaction score
Good, i will never catch my gyara :(
Gratz for patience, i know how many things like this cost, especially when you have life,work etc... Well deserved.

thanks bro, hope you get your dreamy and battled Red Gyarados soon, I'm rooting for you

Xexy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Today is the happiest day of my life.

When I started playing this game in 2010 I always dreamed of having the rarest pokemons, even though it took years of hard fighting and sweating.

It's been almost 4 years dreaming of the day I could get my so dreamed crystal onix, finally that day has arrived.
I am so happy that I would somehow tattoo this moment on my arm, probably this tattoo will be done in a few days or maybe 1 month.

Thanks to all the platinum players who have supported me all this time, I have huge respect for you guys.

focus strength and a lot of faith

tHgI5nL.png

Gratz Billie sylveonlove vulpixpat

Back