What's new

Welcome!

question about referral system

Vescu

Reaction score
My friend registered and gave my nick as ref, but i dont see him in my referrals tab, and i didnt get the ref box either, do i have to wait some time till he gets verificated or something? or should it be just instant as the facebook bag, meaning something went wrong during the registration?

Last edited:

Dimmert

Reaction score
I think there is some achievement (level or something) your friend should get before you get anything, this would make sense because otherwise i could make 100000 dummy accounts to get the boxes and then do nothing with them.

This is just my thought on it i do not actually know if this is 100% correct.

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
Im not sure my 2 friends got 90 and 65~ level and they arent even on my list

Vescu

Reaction score
So i'll bump this thread, im rly curious why ref system isnt working :?

Relic

Banned user
Reaction score
I have the same doubt, i referred some friends, who have got decent level, i've never received anything. I've done a post couple of times, asking the same thing, but i never got a reply from the staff.

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
post YOUR name and I will check

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score

koles

Reaction score
There i want ask, you need to add Account Name, or one of my characters name

Vescu

Reaction score
well as this tutorial says: http://www.padventures.org/index.php/news/show/36392
i gave my friend my char name, maybe i should give him account name instead?
also can u check if the person i referred, indicated me as ref, so if this tutorial is misleading, u can fix the missing refs?
his name is Kollezka

Last edited:

Relic

Banned user
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure about her at least, "Kaalia Drago" (Pearl), plus she got up to lvl 111. The other two might not have gotten enough lvl maybe.

Vescu

Reaction score
simple as that, if you have the emails to prove it

well if something isnt working as it looks like, its hard to give proofs such as email
proof enough would be checking registering logs of the friend - nick i posted already, its hard to give u the email, when it looks like system isnt working and i did not recieve the email, same as i did not get ref in my profile
Please just confirm, it has to be Name of a Character, or Account Name, given during registration?

Last edited:

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
well if something isnt working as it looks like, its hard to give proofs such as email
proof enough would be checking registering logs of the friend - nick i posted already, its hard to give u the email, when it looks like system isnt working and i did not recieve the email, same as i did not get ref in my profile
Please just confirm, it has to be Name of a Character, or Account Name, given during registration?

we have hundreds of succesfuly registered referred accounts, so blaming the system isn't an option, most likely your friend did not write the correct name? it can be any of your character names.

SELECT count( 1 )
FROM `referrals`

cNxeWpr.png

Relic

Banned user
Reaction score
That is my point, i'm totally sure she did referred my character name correctly, and i didn't get any confirmation email from the system by then. So i don't that "prove" to show you. Isn't there another way you can check it? Like maybe through the person who referred me (Kaalia Drago)? Thanks for the answers.

Vescu

Reaction score
That is my point, i'm totally sure she did referred my character name correctly, and i didn't get any confirmation email from the system by then. So i don't that "prove" to show you. Isn't there another way you can check it? Like maybe through the person who referred me (Kaalia Drago)? Thanks for the answers.
i literally asked about this, so i dont think u will get ur answer, btw i just sent a password reset request to test if i get emails and i didnt get it either :s

Back