What's new

Welcome!

[New Game Feature Idea] - Pokemon Tabs

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, I thought about an idea for the game. According to what I've heard, it shouldn't be hard to bring this feature into the game surprisedditto

So here's how the game currently works:

- In order to use Pokemon or a party of Pokemon, we have a "bag" or a "set" of 6 Pokemon we can use, and in this "set/bag" of Pokemon we can add/remove any Pokemon we want.
Let's say, for instance, that we want to go to an area filled with Wate-type Pokemon. To do this, we can't take 6 Fire Pokemon, right? So what do we do? We change our whole "set/bag" of Pokemon into, say, Electric-type Pokemon and we're good to go. But what if we have 400 Pokemon to choose from and 5 or 6 different bags(if not more) filled with Pokemon? It's a really hard task to change Pokemons all the time we want to do something specific and as a result - sometimes people forget to bring their Pokemon or their best "set" of Pokemon into a raid, for example(where you have a small amount of time to prepare for it).

And here's the idea/solution that came into my mind:

- Why not, for example, have a "set" or "sets"(perhaps Tabs we can click), from which we can select from pre-arranged "bags/sets" of Pokemon?

For example, we click in Tab 1 - and Tab 1 will contain a Party of Pokemon arranged by the player with a "set" of 6 Pokemon selected by the player.
So, to further explain the example, let's say we want to go to a Grass-type Pokemon area, and we know that on Tab 1, I created previously a party of 6 Fire-type Pokemon of my choosing. And now, suddenly, instead of having to go over 6 bags in my inventory looking for Fire-type Pokemon in order to change my current Pokemon Party, I simply clicked on of my pre-arranged Tabs of Pokemon and I have all the Pokemon I need! Fast & Easy! You won't ever again forget about your strongest Pokemon in your inventory ever again!

To end the explanation:

Imagine the situation:
Tab 1: Fire Pokemon
Tab 2: Electric Pokemon
Tab 3: Ghost Pokemon
Tab 4: Water Pokemon
Tab 5: Grass Pokemon
Tab 6: Psychic Pokemon
Tab 7: Dragon Pokemon

Note: keep in mind that all the Pokemons in each Tab are decided/made by each player. They are custom and therefore each player must create a party of Pokemon them by themselves

pikachudetective

What do you think guys?

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Nice, but idea of creating configurations of charms, and hotkeys is better xd

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
Your idea is great!
It reminded me of the pokemon Go , there we can pre-define teams and use them later.

The same could be done here , maybe inside the locker have several "Pokemon cases" and we can choose which to use.

Nice, but idea of creating configurations of charms, and hotkeys is better xd

We really need something like this, it takes a long time to change the charms configuration

Ludacha

Reaction score
I like it,specialy because one thing
When raid appear,usualy i have to teleport to house coz i hold all pokemons there and then wait tp for city. I only can go on raid if it fits with team i use
So slots would be welcome for raids. So that we do not lose time on those tps, waiting tp for raid means you probably wont make most dmg, just hope for last hit
I hope this could be done

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I like it,specialy because one thing
When raid appear,usualy i have to teleport to house coz i hold all pokemons there and then wait tp for city. I only can go on raid if it fits with team i use
So slots would be welcome for raids. So that we do not lose time on those tps, waiting tp for raid means you probably wont make most dmg, just hope for last hit
I hope this could be done

But if it comes to life, don't expect to pick your team from the distance (house) lol

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
But if it comes to life, don't expect to pick your team from the distance (house) lol

So maybe at least from lockers? We already have cosmic-amazing autoloot, it would work in similiar way :D

demzpacito

Reaction score
i dont think its a bad ideia but i also think it's completely unnecessary, specially at this very moment. in the end its just a matter of how you organize your pokes on locker, for example i have a bag with pokes i usually take on raids so when theres one i know exactly where to look. not to mention "Manage" function where u can literally search by the name of of poke and just transfer it from main locker to market locker and get it. and lets be honest, if u FORGOT to bring a specific poke to a raid or a respawn u deserved it

i wouldnt object if we didnt already have so many plans like professions, guild system, ula'ula quests and poni island/aether paradise (will we have it?), not to mention minor things like many pokes missing npc prices and other stuff that would impact a lot more on the game than that

edit: not only ula'ula quests but also magearna and type:null (assuming type:null quest is not available atm either)
and i'm pretty sure there should be something behind lvl 444 door xd

Last edited:

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Okey, you can memorize your pokemons but still you need to drag them to your bag. And well, not everyone is well organized - I am not talking about myself right now, It was just an idea which can be useful for other players. And yes - there is still a lot of stuff which should be implemented to the game as you mentioned but it doesn't mean that this idea has to be done ASAP ;)

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
English here.

I think you didn't get it. It's not about selecting Pokemon for given types, I know we have cases/bags for it.

"Why not, for example, have a "set" or "sets"(perhaps Tabs we can click), from which we can select from pre-arranged "bags/sets" of Pokemon?" - You can chose already prepared team and switch it by one click - you don't have to drag each Pokemon to your Poke Slot or look for them. It's just about.. an automation. And seriously, If this is possible to implement into the game in the future and it's not too complicated to do, why not to use it?

Back