What's new

Welcome!

Players PA Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouya

Reaction score
I am not really convinced. Rules are pretty restricted already. I don't really want to forbid people to talk about another thing. Remember, that you can always use ignore function.

Tbh, I have to agree on this, I didn't want to start any shitstorm but I don't see the reason to restrict this. Because sometimes I talk about political issues with other friends just so I can say how shit the government in my country is and vice-versa. No concrete reason to restrict it, just use ignore if you don't like smth like Raissa said.

Last edited:

Shouya

Reaction score
Btw, can you add this halloween addon 2019 for ninetales to be also for cloned ninetales, not just normal version? Thanks. (Maybe some other pokes that don't have addons for cloned versions aswell)

Last edited:

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Add some war achivements like War kills or do a triple kill and some else

Cesittos

Reaction score
New Addon! Please, please, please! :D

chrome_2019_10_11_15_08_49.0.png

Cesittos

Reaction score
I dont remember where I saw someone suggestin new shiny (Feraligator and Typlo) but I wish we had more Sh Fairies available to catch.
I'd like to suggest Sh Aromatisse and Sh Diance.

Reaction score
Add Full Restore item(the potion of pokemon's fully restore HP)
Dream_Full_Restore_Sprite.png

We already have smth like this, if i truly got your point.

*Full Revive

@edit

in a point where you're asking for a full potion, i completely disagree, would be easier ask for a paticular nurse joy walking together of you for around of there, then.

Last edited:

in

Reaction score
We already have smth like this, if i truly got your point.

*Full Revive

@edit

in a point where you're asking for a full potion, i completely disagree, would be easier ask for a paticular nurse joy walking together of you for around of there, then.

Full restore item could heal our pokemon's (not revive) a bit more since hyper potion heals like 15k hp. Its a good idea.

Turek

Reaction score
1. Add New TM's like magma storm,mist, final gambit etc to Black Market (daily - random tm 280 points)
2. Add achievements on 400 lvl (if not added because don't saw in achievements - or its secret achievement)

And final suggestion: rework amulet coin for working on all team (like shiny charm)

Trzaskam

Reaction score
Make stairs or find hole from ice spawn down to Cloned Kazam/Hypno room. I think that room is too separated from the rest of island and it's only made for camping. It would be nice if you could go on that spawn together with rest of spawns.

bump!

Trzaskam

Reaction score
Possibility to catching pokemon 120+
as it says in the pokemon lyrics
Pokémon!Gotta catch 'em all

That would be too many op places to catch pokes. Also it was mentioned few times and staff disagree as far as i remember correctly

Braian Zard

Reaction score
That would be too many op places to catch pokes. Also it was mentioned few times and staff disagree as far as i remember correctly

the idea of ​​pokemon is to catch, it is really sad to leave so many fainting pokemons unable to catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back