What's new

Welcome!

Players PA Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

mestre daniel

Reaction score
Add the stamina system to the game with two hours of bonus stamina for VIP accounts. As in Tibia

Cesittos

Reaction score
What IF megas had no predictable area to appear?

All areas above 130 could be able to spawn random Mega Pokemons (respecting the element of the area).

As example: Mega Blaziken could appear @ Frond Island OR Cinnabar (as usual) OR Palace 150+ Fire Area OR any other place 130+ with fire pokes.

Harder and less predictable to control. However more people could find 'em by accident.

Nowadays the areas are controled by few players. Some of 'em just log in/log off inside these rooms to check Megas and nothing else.

Polemic suggestion. I know.

Shouya

Reaction score
The spawns will be too random then and everyone will have access to them which is not fair. I don't want random noobs to have a mega stone when I am tryharding and checking mega spawns every day. What's the point in paying 70k for surfing on Lanakila then? Even if they made that I would recommend to make them spawn on 200+ spawns+where they spawn now. But only for the ones from POI. Don't touch Lanakila.

Cesittos

Reaction score
The spawns will be too random then and everyone will have access to them which is not fair. I don't want random noobs to have a mega stone when I am tryharding and checking mega spawns every day. What's the point in paying 70k for surfing on Lanakila then? Even if they made that I would recommend to make them spawn on 200+ spawns+where they spawn now. But only for the ones from POI. Don't touch Lanakila.

I said 130+ cause Papoi. I don't remember the quest level (130 or 140) to acess those Megas.

About Lanakila.... I would agree if we had no houses inside that far far far away place.

Unfair is 2 houses beside 4 megas and only 2 players can live there with teleport.

Malie should have more houses. Lanakila should have 0. Everybody should walk that f***in maze.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Well, those houses on Lunakila Mountains were fucking cheat(at leaat for me) we had written there will be auction for them and at the end there wasnt, even platinum had auction for one house there, so how its possible diamond didnt have any? Imo to delete problem about these houses staff just should add 2 other houses and make auction for them...
Second thing is about random megas spawn, just lol? Megas =/= shinies. Checking every area with megas is already taking 45 minutes, in the future if they add more it will take even more, so idk how u can say the megas are controlled by few peoples xD when im searching for them i see you, Sting, Okoi, Mamacita, Daenerys, Perusion,Chemolek,Galen and a lot of more which i forgot at that moment, if spawns are "controlled" by them its just mean other players are too lazy to move their asses and get mega stone, and your idea is to give megas on random spawns. -1

Tsotss

Reaction score
I will let myself refresh it. Or remove houses there. :)

For people who paid 70k cash for permission to surf
can do teleport to Lanakila Mountain too ?

Theres 2 people who can go there easily with T House command, its unfair

Cesittos

Reaction score
Well, those houses on Lunakila Mountains were fucking cheat(at leaat for me) we had written there will be auction for them and at the end there wasnt, even platinum had auction for one house there, so how its possible diamond didnt have any? Imo to delete problem about these houses staff just should add 2 other houses and make auction for them...
Second thing is about random megas spawn, just lol? Megas =/= shinies. Checking every area with megas is already taking 45 minutes, in the future if they add more it will take even more, so idk how u can say the megas are controlled by few peoples xD when im searching for them i see you, Sting, Okoi, Mamacita, Daenerys, Perusion,Chemolek,Galen and a lot of more which i forgot at that moment, if spawns are "controlled" by them its just mean other players are too lazy to move their asses and get mega stone, and your idea is to give megas on random spawns. -1

U see few people. Always the same players. Most players are lazy to search like you said.

We have around 10 paranoic players running all rooms while 99% do not give a F about it. We should change this hunt scenareo. It's also too repetitive/boring gameplay to find em.

If megas were more random we would have less paranoic people running the same rooms everyday, every hour. Also would have less people logged inside these rooms.

You know perfectly what I mean. U share account with Perusion so u just change account to check Malie/Cinnabar and run all rooms super fast. Also you change ctrl + g to check red gya or crystal onix during this process. I believe you are an excepcional case that NO ONE can compete like this. Is it irregular? No, but most players do not play like this. I guess I just know ya playing like this blinking in my VIP list all the time changing charcs.

If we had more areas to check we would avoid this type of situation. Also would allow more random players to find megas by accident and incentivate people hunting in diferent spots.

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Lets try again:
Could we have something like generic sprites for surf/fly/ride, as we have on GBA? This would avoid waiting a year for sprites just so i can surf on my bruxish or fly on my celesteela.
like this(could even be a smaller version of Lapras, who knows):
Cap_ecran_surf_rs.png

OR we could have an addon at premium market(HEHEHEHEHEHEH DIAMONDS MONY) so we could choose some special ride/fly/surf(which would be account-bind, non tradeable to avoid scamming), thus avoiding the same problem as above, and probably generating more incomes to the game, and since the sprite would be generic, would be one size fits all, reducing the cost on fly/surf/ride sprites for now, ig.
like this(yes i kanged from another game who cares):
Sylveon_Mount.gif
Articuno_Mount.gif
Milotic_Mount.gif

hope this doesnt get ignored as the wormadam thread

cya

Last edited:

kriller

Reaction score
I propose a change to the quest: Burning house.
U have 1 minute (each) to find and rescue 6 people there. To do it u need a really good RNG. I propose 2 changes:
First: The time could stack. Ex: I spend 30 seconds to rescue Lucia, now I have 90 seconds to find and rescue Marlon. This give more time to revert a bad RNG.
Second: The dialoge with NPC could be more fast like only "hi" instead "hi, help, yes".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back