What's new

Welcome!

Players PA Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouya

Reaction score
Lucky for us that neither of you two are admins, so yeah, have fun with 1 life orb per team :)

But you know that u can buy very good pokes on bosses for max 100k?
Winning raids mostly depend on skills, also only nubs are using 2 pokes on bosses xD
I dont want block posiblity to use 2 life orbs because im hunting a lot.

The thing is... "rich" people already have pokemon that will far outdps any "regular" ppl's pokemons (a few shinies, blacephalon, naganadel, etc.) So your suggestion won't actually stop rich people getting richer.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Lucky for us that neither of you two are admins, so yeah, have fun with 1 life orb per team :)

? Are trying to iritate me? Imo you are just crying because you are too poor to buy life orb, or too weak to win any raid. Thats only excuse, we all are playing in Jano rules, so if we can use just one, we will use just one. But you will always search for excuse, and what? Tomorrow you will probably suggest max 2 helds per team xD
Good luck ^^

Metin

Reaction score

It won't really change anything. You usually use one pokemon only in raids anyway. And lets say I want to use two, if that is ever the case, I'll just give lustrous orb to Naganadel or black belt to Hitmonlee.

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
I rarely participate on raids, but in my opinion is the raids that should be nerfed, or more balanced, because they give excelent rewards to few and nothing to many others :p

Metin

Reaction score
So what you understand by this "because they give excelent rewards to few and nothing to many others"

He explicitly asked for a nerf or a balance, meaning most/last gets less but others get more. >
that should be nerfed, or more balanced
Sadly, you didn't have the capacity to understand that.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
He explicitly asked for a nerf or a balance, meaning most/last gets less but others get more. >
Sadly, you didn't have the capacity to understand that.

I understand that and i said that it shouldn't happen, you want to give 2 players half of a tm? or quarter? Or 1 more ball, more trash items like essences? Idk what more you want from raids, and what can you take from most/last to give to other.

Dagugo

Reaction score
This is not a discussion thread, neither to insult players, ill erase next post related to it and think about to punish those who keep insulting.

huberto

Reaction score
I understand that and i said that it shouldn't happen, you want to give 2 players half of a tm? or quarter? Or 1 more ball, more trash items like essences? Idk what more you want from raids, and what can you take from most/last to give to them.

Or remove drop from bosses, introduce proper boss token system with decent balanced rewards, give 1 token for participation and 3-5 for most dmg/last hit so its worth for everyone to fight the boss and not only 2 people? But yeah, its better to insult people intead of using a little bit of your brain.

Metin

Reaction score
I understand that and i said that it shouldn't happen, you want to give 2 players half of a tm? or quarter? Or 1 more ball, more trash items like essences? Idk what more you want from raids, and what can you take from most/last to give to other.

This was not originally my idea but now I feel like I have to explain it. You know that "balancing" means changing stuff, right? The rewards do not have to stay the same. Even the current state, most bosses have drops that are given alongside the main prize, and also, still valuable to some extent.

Examples:

-Lockers (eg. Lunala)

-Zapdos/Moltres/Articuno pens

-Toys from various bosses

-Lesser TM's that are given to the last hitter (even with 0.5%)

-Rare candies

And the list goes on. Even for the shittiest bosses out there, the staff could easily rebalance by distributing Golden, Silver, and Bronze PA coins among the other players.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
And now be honest, if you would see that they changed rewards for other players that didn't made last/most and they add chance to drop rare candy, carpet, locker, toys would it encourage you to move your ass from resp/catch/pvp, waste your time and revives to get one of these or in worst scenario, nothing?

This is not a discussion thread, neither to insult players, ill erase next post related to it and think about to punish those who keep insulting.

a8tWcVh.png

Then move it to suggestions if you don't want players to discuss about anything.

Last edited:

Dagugo

Reaction score
And now be honest, if you would see that they changed rewards for other players that didn't made last/most and they add chance to drop rare candy, carpet, locker, toys would it encourage you to move your ass from resp/catch/pvp, waste your time and revives to get one of these or in worst scenario, nothing?

a8tWcVh.png

Then move it to suggestions if you don't want players to discuss about anything.

read the first post.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score

Lol, testinium and their great ideas.
Why most damage or last hit should get worse reward?
You know that most damage almost always get the best reward, because he do the most? XD and for sure spent the biggest amount of revives. Now you have summer token for top 5 most dmg, so move your ass and enjoy :)

Grimell

Reaction score
Could you bring back the npc which sells flags of countries on celadon beach ? i want get some for decorate

Last edited:

Coszma.

Reaction score
For people who paid 70k cash for permission to surf
can do teleport to Lanakila Mountain too ?

Theres 2 people who can go there easily with T House command, its unfair

Bump, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back