• No

Votes: 24 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

shantha

Reaction score
It would be very useful, when the update comes diamond and pearl would be very very full, there would not going to be free respawn and those people that are high lvl would start ksing because of the missing place to lvl or catch

Fiasco

Reaction score
Pvp world plis

Yeaah good idea but i think about this and my conclusion its The people need pvp world plixx i want blood:rolleyes:

Chori :)

Reaction score
Yeaah good idea but i think about this and my conclusion its The people need pvp world plixx i want blood:rolleyes:

lol... pokemon + blood? :/

I agree with billy hatake in here.

Blinx

Reaction score
Not sure if this is being discussed already or if anyone else suggested it but, There should be a "World Transfer" option on your account page costing the price of 20? diamonds. You must have all your items in your depot in the pokemon center or on your character and that gets transfered with you. Any house you own, you must leave or you cannot transfer. It would help a lot of players switch servers and if this new "platinum" server came out, then I would think many players would transfer over to it just for the free spawns before it gets crowded which would balance all 3 servers out.

Blinx :D

Adii Vodka Pearl

Reaction score
I think its a great idea, but it won't be allowed to transfer to this server, lets player start game from zero :) it will be a new world so it sux if server start and there will be 100+lvl's...

Vescu

Reaction score
its good idea but block world transfer at first year :|

Kirubin4

Reaction score
Can you guys read? A _NEW_ server, i hope they block world trade for like 1 year like someone told. Many people wants a new server without nothing, no tops, no guilds, no economy, from 0. Seens a lot of ppl just want new respawns and less people, lol.

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Can you guys read? A _NEW_ server, i hope they block world trade for like 1 year like someone told. Many people wants a new server without nothing, no tops, no guilds, no economy, from 0. Seens a lot of ppl just want new respawns and less people, lol.

1 year is too much
The whole game have like.... 1 year =p

Kirubin4

Reaction score
1 years and around 2 months, 2 months have a good difference :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back