What's new

Welcome!

[Donation] Payment Slip or Credit Card

Super-Roxx

Banned user
Reaction score
How to loot 6 TMs and 4 Water Stones in less than 1 hour?
We heard from Staff to just play, because that way we will have good items in game. But the same players get the best items.

But anyway, I have a question:
PIX is on? I would like to collaborate for the growth of the game.
Other forms of payment besides Payment Slip (Boleto Payment!?) or credit card.

Sorry for English. I only speak Tupi-Guarani.

xD

Metin

Reaction score
I'm sorry it has come to this but, its true. I paid staff 5000 Turkish liras to loot TM Final Gambit from Poliwrath and Liquidation from Toxapex. We've been exposed and shamed. Pls close this thread now.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
at first, why would someone pay to loot items and be exposed with loot chat if we could give it straight to his hands and nobody would even know hehe? makes so much sense xDD

Braian Zard

Reaction score
I'm sorry it has come to this but, its true. I paid staff 5000 Turkish liras to loot TM Final Gambit from Poliwrath and Liquidation from Toxapex. We've been exposed and shamed. Pls close this thread now.

exposed pikachudetective alopolicia

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
I mean considering Talha is Turkish and 1 USD being 7.31 Turkish liras, he must have paid with his kidney, you might want to try that!
reminds me of when someone said i paid 70 dollars for a sh flygon catch, back then i was(still am) struggling to survive with less than ideal money for my family, all i could do was laugh, 70 dollars is like 1/3 of my payment KEKW
lRqJrAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
R2Hmv94.png

Back