What's new

Welcome!

PA Real Situation, please give your opnion

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
May you defeat a wild wartortle lv 60 with your ivysaur lv 40, but this case is not the same with all pokemons, as i said:"SOME pokemons is unbalanced and overpowered" and i dont said that i cannot defeat wild squirtle lv 15 with my bulbasaur lv 25, i said that is more hard, much more hard than before, because my bulbasaur use 4 moves(vw,rl,qa and headbutt) and the squirtle still remain with life and because the squirtle deal alot of damage in my bulbasaur, if my pokemon level was alot lower than the wild squirtle level or if i were using a charmander for example, ok, but not, i using a bubasaur that have advantage against the squirtle and that have +10 levels than the squrtle, and after defeating 3 squirtles i need to heal the bulbasaur wasting alot of potions.

And not, this isn't fine, turn as was before in the release days, follow what i suggested above, with the suggestions examples that koob request, one post above and you'll find what could change at least a part of the server situation, if you follow the suggestions.

This was changed long ago, and i can assure you that it won't be changed, we can make many changes, but one of them won't be make squirtles easier.

But we will try to fix the spell spam from some pokes.

Khan

Reaction score
This was changed long ago, and i can assure you that it won't be changed, we can make many changes, but one of them won't be make squirtles easier.

But we will try to fix the spell spam from some pokes.

OMG thats amazing news! Make sure to fix specially the spell spamm pokes from all the high lvl ones. charizard, blastoise, venusaur, gengar, alakazam.. I died today 2x at the spawn south of fuchsia with my ditto lvl 78 soon 79. They spamm hypnosis like mad then I cant even do any atk. Only option is to run. But since ditto is so slow. I will get hit by other pokemon if its not infront of me. Ditto is immune to ghost pokemon ... how can It die like that at this lvl? :s

Kazikus

Reaction score
I think that staff need some time to make this project perfect. We need to be patient. After few weeks of playing I'm not disappointed. ;)

Zake Ketchum

Reaction score
OMG thats amazing news! Make sure to fix specially the spell spamm pokes from all the high lvl ones. charizard, blastoise, venusaur, gengar, alakazam.. I died today 2x at the spawn south of fuchsia with my ditto lvl 78 soon 79. They spamm hypnosis like mad then I cant even do any atk. Only option is to run. But since ditto is so slow. I will get hit by other pokemon if its not infront of me. Ditto is immune to ghost pokemon ... how can It die like that at this lvl? :s

Squirtles i say as a example, not only squirtles but also others pokemons, and i dont want easier in general, i want the way i said, if for example i use a stronger bublasaur, then squirtle is easy to kill and bulbasaur dont take great damage, but you say that will continue this way, even using a pokemon with advantage and strong, will continue hard to kill? this is ridiculous -.-

Reggle

Reaction score
Alright alright... have to respond and in a way i didnt want to..
Not to offend the staff or the players..

I dont think theres a problem with the catch rates. That would just make the game to easy if everyone could get whatever poke they wanted just by leaving town.
HOWEVER.. i do think that the economy with HUNTING is a bit unbalanced, even for those who dont use balls, its seeming hard to hunt with any profit because now we have to use potions all the time..

The staff WERE more active back when the server was brand new.. when it needed staff more.. we shouldnt need them 24/7 so i dont know why you people are always on saying "GM come here" even tho there not gonna come cause there off having a life.. I do wish however that when the staff are on, they would be more social to the players and not hide out in the background the whole time. These are your players, you should get to know some of them, we know you have tutors and what not, but if you got to know your players you might find some other fitting players that might be able to help. Stick your neck out into the game, go show us you can fisthunt charizards and have some fun =p

The BIGGEST problem on this game tho... is the crying players.. the unbalanced pieces between players and gms.. there ARE problems, but the players see more "problems" as the gms see more things are how they want them. The thing is, where do you settle down in between? The players call out so many problems, the gms are tired of trying to find whats really an issue im assuming.. atleast i would be.

I havent been playing too much since beta because of the drop in exp on pokemon making it harder to hunt by far, but i still can enjoy this game cause im not busy cutting my wrists over my pidgey not being able to fly =p

Players complain to much about problems. Stop crying =p Enjoy what you can, or find friends and just chat.

Dont post that the GM's are wrong, post what you think should be fixed..

Reggle ~ Out ~ =D

Zake Ketchum

Reaction score
I enjoy the game the maximum i can, but i care with the server, then instead of crying, i criticize, i post suggestions, as i said before, if they turn back the wild pokemons as they were is a great step, because before we had pleasure to hunt, the leveling up was nice and pleasure, because if we use a stronger pokemon with advantage against the wild, we kill it easy, but now even using a stronger pokemon with advantage, the wild is overpowered,now is complicated to kill the wild, the wild deal alot of damage, we waste alot of potions, the exp received sucks, resuming, now leveling up is boring and hard.I suggested that staff turn back the pokemon was they were in official release , not overpowered and easy to kill, easy to kill if i using a pokemon stronger than the wild and with advantage against the wild, for example, using a bulbasaur lv 25 against a wild squirtle lv 15, this way before i only need to use a vine whip and a razor leaf, now i use vine whip, use razor leaf, use headbutt, use quick atack and after this combo sequence the squirtle still remain alive, this sucks, the wild only need be hard to kill if i use a pokemon that is weaker than the wild, if i use a pokemon with disvantage against the wild or if i fighting against a wild pokemon that naturally is very stronger, ex:Onix, Kanghaskan, Schyther, etc...

Then one of my suggestions is that turn back the pokemons as they were, i make other suggestions, in tihs same topic, some posts above, if staff read and follow/make my suggestions, the hunt will be nice and pleasure, the game will again be great and nice.

Kitty

Reaction score
If anything the hunt places are to easy. However since you guys made that new feature with anti block respawn. It has become less hard but more anoying. Let me list an example. You know the place at squirtles where the ship is with the 1 haunter and like 5 gastlys. Well there they respawn even if you are there. There is a dive spot just next to ship + squirtles next to dive spot. It took me and my friend like 10 min just to get to dive spot because of PZ! this is the most anoying thing on server atm. There are other places too which has this problem. I guess you guys didnt test the hunting places enough before implementing it. My suggestion is. Remove the anti block feature of those kind of places only have them on places that is known for blocking spawns.

Also make pz time lose faster. Like if you dont atk a pokemon. You will not gain PZ again. Unless you atk back. That should allow you to lose pz much faster. Because with pz and the way its now with anti block feature on most areas. It takes out all the fun of PA and makes it rather anoying.

I hate waiting 5-10 min just to get out of an hunting place to fly with my dragonite. It should be max 10 sec.. You see the problem is everytime you see pokemon your pz resets to 1min or whatever it is. And those places its like that. Before you lose pz the pokemon already spawn which means +1 min again. ect

The sistem is not good, it must be like , cant use bike, or fly or surf when you are attacked at the moment (not wait 40 second sice last attack)
and when you surf or fly wild pokes may attack the poke not the person who carries, a lot of people died flying and that's very frustrant becous you cant def
a suggestion is that when you are surfing or flying or diving your hp multiplies x 2 or x3 because you dont have a chance to defend

Zake Ketchum

Reaction score
More facts:

Unbalanced pokemons:i fight against a wild ivysaur lv 47 using my charmeleon 52, my charmeleon defeated the ivysaur, but it take alot of damage,after the battle from 100% the charmeleon life down to -60%, ie, ivysaur deals +30% damage to my charmeleon, this is ridiculous, because i use a pokemon with a great difference of lvs(my meleon is 52 and ivy is 47, 5 lvs difference) and use a pokemon with advantage(my meleon is fire, ivy is grass, fire is super-effective against grass) and the ivysaur deals alot of damage to my charmeleon, should deal no more than 20% because my pokemon is stronger than the wild, stronger and super effective, sometimes my charmeleon have 25% of remaining life and the ivysaur use solar beam and hit my charmeleon, how many of life remain after this? nothing, 0%
This is one more evidence that wild pokemons are unbalanced and overpowered.

About staff:In these last days i not seen no updates, alot of good suggestions and staff say that will make what player suggested, but only words, no action, nothing is done,examples:sell all option in buyer, my suggestion to make a topic like the chagelog, but instead of saying what was done, say what staff are doing for server at the moment, and others good suggestions, staff say:"I'll do this tomorrow", but it only in words, 1 week passed and nothing done. This behavior makes i and others players thinking that now that staff have alot of money received from the donations, dont care for the players.

More 2 facts that show the current PA situation, i beg, please, make the things right, balance the pokemons, make everything fair, i know that it is not a easy task, but please, for me and for all, make it, and show us a hope, if you yet care with the players and really are working on the server show us what you donig, make the topic that i suggested, show news , show updates, fix what need be fixed, listen to players suggestion and really do what they suggested, make updates, do it, else the server will get ruined.

Thx

Speedin

Reaction score
I have a balance suggestion that may solve all these problems, I'm working on it, I'll post soon.

Speedin

Reaction score
I enjoy the game the maximum i can, but i care with the server, then instead of crying, i criticize, i post suggestions, as i said before, if they turn back the wild pokemons as they were is a great step, because before we had pleasure to hunt, the leveling up was nice and pleasure, because if we use a stronger pokemon with advantage against the wild, we kill it easy, but now even using a stronger pokemon with advantage, the wild is overpowered,now is complicated to kill the wild, the wild deal alot of damage, we waste alot of potions, the exp received sucks, resuming, now leveling up is boring and hard.I suggested that staff turn back the pokemon was they were in official release , not overpowered and easy to kill, easy to kill if i using a pokemon stronger than the wild and with advantage against the wild, for example, using a bulbasaur lv 25 against a wild squirtle lv 15, this way before i only need to use a vine whip and a razor leaf, now i use vine whip, use razor leaf, use headbutt, use quick atack and after this combo sequence the squirtle still remain alive, this sucks, the wild only need be hard to kill if i use a pokemon that is weaker than the wild, if i use a pokemon with disvantage against the wild or if i fighting against a wild pokemon that naturally is very stronger, ex:Onix, Kanghaskan, Schyther, etc...

Then one of my suggestions is that turn back the pokemons as they were, i make other suggestions, in tihs same topic, some posts above, if staff read and follow/make my suggestions, the hunt will be nice and pleasure, the game will again be great and nice.

Agreed. :~~

Cavero

Reaction score
Zake omfg .. u are a fucking noob the server is good how it is...if u dont know how to level up or u dont enjoy playing SO QUIT.. you are only 2 or 3 ppl complaing about catch rate etc... everything is ok.... only level limit has to be changed and the anti blocker thing cuz i went to that boat too.. and it was freaking annoying to dont get pz like 10 mins too to get out fo that lol..
zake u really dont know how to play right? and u think they will change things only why u say it? dont be idiot for christ sake ... oh btw unbalanced pokes? u are kidding me? its really good the way it is dont came with shit cuz u are a noob!

ASAP

Cavero (54) PEARL

Last edited:

Zake Ketchum

Reaction score
Zake omfg .. u are a fucking noob the server is good how it is...if u dont know how to level up or u dont enjoy playing SO QUIT.. you are only 2 or 3 ppl complaing about catch rate etc... everything is ok.... only level limit has to be changed and the anti blocker thing cuz i went to that boat too.. and it was freaking annoying to dont get pz like 10 mins too to get out fo that lol..
zake u really dont know how to play right? and u think they will change things only why u say it? dont be idiot for christ sake ... oh btw unbalanced pokes? u are kidding me? its really good the way it is dont came with shit cuz u are a noob!

ASAP

Cavero (54) PEARL

Kid, shut up, i know very how to play and level up and make money, i play here since the beta,i only complaining of some things, you think that is fair a charmeleon lv 55 takes alot of damage from a ivysaur lv 47? is about this and some other things that i complaing,about play, i know very well to play, and not, the server arent fine.

Som

Reaction score
Kid, shut up, i know very how to play and level up and make money, i play here since the beta,i only complaining of some things, you think that is fair a charmeleon lv 55 takes alot of damage from a ivysaur lv 47? is about this and some other things that i complaing,about play, i know very well to play, and not, the server arent fine.

The only reason this happens is because wild pokemon (AI controlled) are much more stronger than trainer pokemon, this is always the case because of leveling issues, if a Charmeleon 3 hit an Ivysaur, people would level much more quickly and everyone would be 100+. You get 70k an hour at Bulbas, you'd be getting 150k there without wasting a lot of pots.

Speedin

Reaction score

ASAP

Cavero (54) PEARL

Flaming isn't going to get you anywhere. Let's discuss it like men, not like kids.

First of all, I agree with Zake, because wild pokemons can use all moves while their lvl are lower than it and they have no cooldown, when killing a Kadabra per example, he used 8 times restore, is that fair? And, yes! The wild pokemon are stronger, when you use strategy should be easier to kill them and now it's "less hard", not really "easier".

But the staff made an excellent map, in my opinion much better than PO's one. The spawns are really good. :)

Last edited:

Cavero

Reaction score

u really a noob... cuz i already tested charmeleon lvl 54 and killed lots of ivy's...results? i killed 18 ivys and then i used pot so.... dont be stupid complaining from something that is ur problem not others ... if u dont know how to use your pokemons dont complain..noob. and im playing since the server start so stfu

Speedin

Reaction score
u really a noob... cuz i already tested charmeleon lvl 54 and killed lots of ivy's...results? i killed 18 ivys and then i used pot so.... dont be stupid complaining from something that is ur problem not others ... if u dont know how to use your pokemons dont complain..noob. and im playing since the server start so stfu

You should have readed all the post before respoding. Did you test against Kadabra? Did you test against Venusaur? Did you test against Dragonite? Did you test against Arcanine? Did you test against Vileplume? Because you just tested against Ivysaur and concluded that. And one question, are you revolted with your life? Flaming this way. I'm only here to help improve the map with my opinion and discuss with another players what they think could be the best.

Define "noob", because in my point of view, you are.

And when you talk to another person, show more respect, because I'm not even your friend or your mother.

Last edited:

Cavero

Reaction score
You should have readed all the post before respoding. Did you test against Kadabra? Did you test against Venusaur? Did you test against Dragonite? Did you test against Arcanine? Did you test against Vileplume? Because you just tested against Ivysaur and concluded that. And one question, are you revolted with your life? Flaming this way. I'm only here to help improve the map with my opinion and discuss with another players what they think could be the best.

Define "noob", because in my point of view, you are.

And when you talk to another person, show more respect, because I'm not even your friend or your mother.

you are not my mother but maybe im your father.. who knows?... define noob? already defined by dirtycookies hahahahaha.

im noob? i already killed venusaur and arcanine and vileplume and kadabra and guess what ... u are a noob cuz u dont know how to kill pokemons using ur skills... if u are a noob dont say stupid things..... maybe im a noob? mmm if YOU say that!

Speedin

Reaction score
Ok, you lost my attention, i hate kids.
So my suggestion is to put cooldown on wild pokemons and don't let them use skills that are higher then their lvl. What do you think about this Zake?

Cavero

Reaction score
Ok, you lost my attention, i hate kids.
So my suggestion is to put cooldown on wild pokemons and don't let them use skills that are higher then their lvl. What do you think about this Zake?

u think i care about ur attention? if u were like an important person and u arent ... and i dont need attention from no one ... oh btw im not a kid stupid homo!

Back