What's new

Welcome!

PA Real Situation, please give your opnion

Zake Ketchum

Reaction score
Dear players, dear admins, i coming here to talk about something that making me sad, an not only me but the most part of players i guess, about the current situation of the server.

First i'll tell about the beta:

The beta was excellent, several bugs? yes, but the server was awesome, each day more players coming, good xp and economy and attentive Admins/GMs and alot that i could say but to resume i'll tell in a unique word: AWESOME.

Now i'l tell about the official release:

Everybody was anxious for official release, inclusive I, we get our first pokemon, leveled, caught pokemons, get money with a good loot and catching pokemons and selling them, every week new changes and things, PA turned a awesome great server, each day that pass growing.
rate:except for who want very easy things, everybody liked alot, rate:Awesome

Now i'll tell about the current days:

-PA staff making less attention and presence
-Massive lags, freezes and kicks, not only for server save, also for ddos atack, with the donations money staff could improve it, but everyday is the same:lags, freezes, kciks and dies, i know, staff worknig in a different saving system, but the problem dont re only it, the ddos atack also.
-Corrupt tutors and staff dontmake nothing about this
-Bad server management and slow development
-The xp is 1x, ok, but pokemons that was excellent to hunt even with rate 1x, now is a headache, squirtle for example, before give a considerate xp and was easy to kill, now give a misery xp and is boring to kill,i using a bulbasaur lv 25, come a squirtle level 15,i user vine whip´, razor leaf, heasbut and quick atack, and squirtle defeated? rarely yes, but almost of times it stay with red life, i go with bulbasaur in squirtle, get less xp and after 3 squirtles i need to heal my bulbasaur that is in red life, before is more nice to kill this kind of pokemon, using a pokemon that have advantage against this pokemon, was easy to kill and you get a nice xp
-The economy, before loot was good, the pokemons price was good, pokeballs and other itens price was good, now the economy is total unbalanced
-the pokemons,before gloom had a very good mega drain with a nice sprite and probability, now staff chnaged the sprite placing that suck red sparking sprite and making gloom less potent, and not only gloom but oher pokemons also, gloom si a example

This is not all, have alot of things that i could say but it will vturn trhis text to large, but to resume i can say:

Everyday that pass PA Staff is ruining this game/server, something that in beta/oficial relase days was a great and excelent game now is turnig something very worst than po, more people are getting disappointed and discouraged, people are leaving this game

Now i ask to you dear players, what do you prefer, the PA of Beta/Oficial Release days, or vthe PA of the current days?
Give your opnions, so we can try to open the Admins eyes, because this great game is gettin ruined.

Is all that i can say at this moment, i geting bored and more than this, i getin sad, if i can i return return this as was in beta/oficial release days, because thi game i geting ruined everyday pass, more players are leaving this game everyday pass, my friends that i've made in this game with so many dedication, they are leaving, more and more friends are leaving, I am really very sad about what this game is becoming, the beta/oficial release days was so nice and great, and now thecurrent days is so sad.

Then dear players, say what you prefer and give your opnions.

i finish here, thanks fo your attention, im sorry with the english errors and i'll watch this topic.

Last edited:

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
You got good points Zake. I like your way of thinking.

I didn't played Beta, but played since the start of the official release.

I don't think the game is TOTALLY unbalanced. I can survive with fishing and catching. Can't make a looooooot of money, but I can pay the balls at least. A few modifications can be done with the help of the community.

DDOS isn't a really easy thing to deal with it. I don't know if you play Tibia, but even a company like Cipsoft have huge problems with DDOS. They receive terabytes of attack. We should be more patient about this. Making some events like 2x exp, 2x loot or 2x catch is enough for the trouble.

But the best point on your topic is the Staff presence (or the lack of it): they don't listen us like we all want. But we can't blame then: they are only four admins (if I'm not wrong) for a big community. I see a lot of great ideas being lost in the boards because nobody else see it. They need active helpers as soon as possible. Renett made a bug list on the bug reports board that will sure help a lot, but only him won't be enough. They need people to work as forum moderators only and other to work as tutors only.

Thanks for this great thread

Dirtycockies

Banned user
Reaction score
Yeah staff sucks really bad, they choose tutors just because they do favours for them, and those "tutors" are very corrupt...

Arth

Reaction score
Well, your points are good and i agree with them. In the beggining the firsts "premiums" leveled easy and now they are the "tops". After the xp change, the low levels can't reach them. 700 for 400 exp... When you level up, kicks/freezes kill you. Yesterday i got lvl 47 and a kick killed me, lvl 46 again \o/. NICE!!! KEEP GOING BY THIS WAY!!!

D

Deleted_Koob

-PA staff making less attention and presence

Dont think so. Look at my activity on forum for example.

-Massive lags, freezes and kicks, not only for server save, also for ddos atack, with the donations money staff could improve it, but everyday is the same:lags, freezes, kciks and dies, i know, staff worknig in a different saving system, but the problem dont re only it, the ddos atack also.

We cant do anything more about DDoS attacks ( as someone mentioned even Cipsoft having troubles with that ). New save system was introduced today morning so i think no more lags during save should occur.

-Corrupt tutors and staff dontmake nothing about this

I think you dont know what corrupt mean.

Whats wrong with management ? Developement aint slow thing is we have private life too.

-The xp is 1x, ok, but pokemons that was excellent to hunt even with rate 1x, now is a headache, squirtle for example, before give a considerate xp and was easy to kill, now give a misery xp and is boring to kill,i using a bulbasaur lv 25, come a squirtle level 15,i user vine whip´, razor leaf, heasbut and quick atack, and squirtle defeated? rarely yes, but almost of times it stay with red life, i go with bulbasaur in squirtle, get less xp and after 3 squirtles i need to heal my bulbasaur that is in red life, before is more nice to kill this kind of pokemon, using a pokemon that have advantage against this pokemon, was easy to kill and you get a nice xp

Before on Beta ? Was hard to stabilize economy while server was high rate ( beta ). Now its IMHO ok.

-The economy, before loot was good, the pokemons price was good, pokeballs and other itens price was good, now the economy is total unbalanced

Again, hard != unbalanced, but some just dont understand that. Now is good.

-the pokemons,before gloom had a very good mega drain with a nice sprite and probability, now staff chnaged the sprite placing that suck red sparking sprite and making gloom less potent, and not only gloom but oher pokemons also, gloom si a example

Again you want balanced server but you disagree every change.

Mintirolo

Reaction score
wild pokes has very high life, with charizard u won't get venusaur down as easy as it's supposed, u need to switch pokes and still venusaur get u more than 50% hp out, u need to waste pots, u waste balls that u don't get payd not even 50% of what u waste in hunting, just donators and luckers has tons of money...

Anderlm90

Reaction score
I believe the game is still not perfect but is very good. Many people complain that the bad catch, but are thinking short term, because the long term an easy catch rate would end the game economy.

The pokemon would lose its value because it would be very easy to achieve capture. I believe that the loot should a little better, at least pay for the potions. And who complains that the loot does not pay the pokeball that use, nobody is forced to hunt throwing pokeball.

Also it should be possible to sell the Evolutions Stones in npc for a fair price.

Rodo

Reaction score
And make pokes loot all kinds of stone (ice, cocon, etc) it doesnt matter if they are useless but at least we can sell it to the NPC

Anderlm90

Reaction score
What price stones should be on NPC then ?

130~170HD

Why is it so hard to drop. Just because they get direct Cloyster hunt. Or get a lower price and place to drop the hardest pokemons as Jynx, Electabuzz, Scyther, etc. charizard.

Rodo

Reaction score
Well I agree that the price is so far very low in NPC but more than 100hd I think is exagerated, 100 should be good, 10 is a bad joke

Anderlm90

Reaction score
I must have killed some 3 000 Cloyster to drop only two stones. 5 days in Cloyster.

And I killed a bunch of Arcanine to drop just one stone fire. I believe the price ditch more than 100hd yes. Unless we increase the chance of catching the stones.

Mintirolo

Reaction score
Stones are 100 hd to players, should be higher tought, yeah, 120 hd in npc but not 150..., also pokes in the npc should be remade, level 60 marowak gives you 120 hd while a player gives 250+ and it should be still way higher cause of the level, maybe 300 hd in npc? maybe i'm exagerating but any poke round lvl 60 100 hd is shit

Lord Leo

Reaction score
I just want to know when these kicks TO Brazilians will end for me to continue to hunt

I did not go today I'll go now, let's see if this crap continues

Mang Pearl

Reaction score
I must have killed some 3 000 Cloyster to drop only two stones. 5 days in Cloyster.

And I killed a bunch of Arcanine to drop just one stone fire. I believe the price ditch more than 100hd yes. Unless we increase the chance of catching the stones.

Wow, I thought that Arcanine dont drop fire stone, because ive killed more than 500 and didnt got anyone

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Did you really played PO?

What?
You are talking about something that got fixed months ago?

Economy total unbalanced? huh?
Economy was totally unbalanced in the past, but since some weeks ago works pretty good

What we are doing with this changes is bring a good and fair BALANCE to the pokemons

Yeah staff sucks really bad, they choose tutors just because they do favours for them, and those "tutors" are very corrupt...

Stop talking without knowledge

Dirtycockies

Banned user
Reaction score
@alba are you saying tutors are doing a good job? Have you ever asked players about tutors? No? Then that means I got more knowledge.
Lemme explain how it works, P.A. Staff chooses tutors(somewhy always corrupt and don't know how to do their jobs), if those tutors don't do anything right then it's both Staff's and Tutors' fault.

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
@alba are you saying tutors are doing a good job? Have you ever asked players about tutors? No? Then that means I got more knowledge.
Lemme explain how it works, P.A. Staff chooses tutors(somewhy always corrupt and don't know how to do their jobs), if those tutors don't do anything right then it's both Staff's and Tutors' fault.

Well, after next restart tutors won't be able to give notations anymore and will only be able to mute players.

Is not as easy as you think.

Back