What's new

Welcome!

New pokemons

RoyalMarski

Reaction score
Will you add every single pokemon to game eventually?
Do you even consider doing it?
And another question: will you add more shiny pokemons? Weaker ones so you can meet them from the beggining of the game for example shinny krabby?

Sylwanek

Reaction score
:O i never thought about that but something like sh idk even poochyena pre evo liepard would be amazing XD

Braian Zard

Reaction score
Will you add every single pokemon to game eventually?
Do you even consider doing it?
And another question: will you add more shiny pokemons? Weaker ones so you can meet them from the beggining of the game for example shinny krabby?

I honestly would like to see some shiny initials maybe that couldn't evolve and would always stay in their base form, for example, sentrit, ledyba, pichu, natu etc.

Sylwanek

Reaction score
why can't we have shiny from kanto?

I've heard about it but I don't know why

and in every tournament for reward you cannot pick for new shiny any kantop okemon :D idk why for me this is nonsense xD

Misfit

Reaction score
i'd like to see every pokemon 2-4th generation with shiny forms in the future, it'd make another respawns acceptable to visit

shiny kanto would be amazing too, but as people said above we have cloned versions. Imo forgotten pokemons with beautiful design like manectric, skarmory (he needs also new, good respawn), zangoose, weavile or blaziken for example should get their shiny version asap

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
RUvBBGX.png

<3​

RoyalMarski

Reaction score
Is there any problem in adding shiny version of pokemon if there isn't already cloned version?

RoyalMarski

Reaction score
Even if there is clonned version of pokemon wouldn't it be better to add shiny version anyway? It would be great in my opinion and it would add more variety to the game. For example shiny ponyta/rapidash i would love to see them.

Braian Zard

Reaction score
it's a shame we can't have shiny kanto, all my favorite pokemons are from kanto

sadumbreon

Ash noob

Reaction score
Shiny Mr MiME - Shiny Alakazam - Shiny Clefable - Shiny Dugtrio - Shiny Cloyster - Shiny Starmie - Sh Snorlax?owo

Back