What's new

Welcome!

New pokemons

Misfit

Reaction score
i just don't get lower evolutions of shinies, for what? xD

imagine 400lvls on celadon beach to get sh staryu, or in cinnabar volcano for sh ponyta - just no, thanks

RoyalMarski

Reaction score
Im low lvl and I would like to catch shiny pokemon as well. I cant and its sad. Image that low lvl players want have shiny pokemons too.

Last edited:

Misfit

Reaction score
Im low lvl and I would like to catch shiny pokemon as well. I cant and its sad. Image that low lvl players want have shiny pokemons too.

reach 70 lvl in 2-3 days and u're able to kill sunfloras, bellossoms, noctowls, ariadoses etc

RoyalMarski

Reaction score
I dont have much time for playing and i wont tryhard to get faster lvl i just want to chill out. What's wrong with shiny pokemons for low lvls?

Grayfoox

Reaction score
I dont have much time for playing and i wont tryhard to get faster lvl i just want to chill out. What's wrong with shiny pokemons for low lvls?

is not like if you are playing 1 hour at day you will get any shiny because those are SUPER rare to respawn, so what's the point of "low level shiny" for low level players...

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score

Are you aware that low level shiny =/= easy catch?

RoyalMarski

Reaction score
They arent super rare or i just have amazing luck. I killed like 120 buneary and found 3 shiny.

RoyalMarski

Reaction score
Of corse im aware of that but as for me it makes game more interesting if i even have slim chance of meeting one.

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
This discussion made me curious, how many shinys low level (first form) we have in the game ? and they are even many :
Shiny Buneary, Shiny Bunnelby, Shiny Flabebe,Shiny Fletchling,Shiny Fletchinder, Shiny Noibat, Shiny Skrelp,Shiny Swirlix,Shiny Vullaby, Shiny Roggenrola, Shiny Boldore,Shiny Karablast,Shiny Scorbunny,Shiny Raboot, Shiny Shuckle,Shiny Tympole, Shiny Palpitoad,(maybe in the future respawn Shiny Gossifleur, shiny Wooloo )

I really like the idea of low level shiny for several reasons, one of them is that sometimes I want to play and study or watch at the same time, then I look for a quiet place, without chance of dying, to try a new capture. And I believe the game should continue from time to time adding new shiny in the initial form (the last ones were Gossifleur and wooloo and shuckle)

But I understand that when creating new low level shinies (first form), it would make high level players to frequent places that before only had low level players, an example is the sunfloras, that in events its places are crowded with players of all levels.

But back to the subject of kanto shinys, the kanto region is undoubtedly the most nostalgic region for most players and that is precisely why many of them are asking for shinys in this region, I believe that implementing 2-5 pokemons shinys this region would not hurt the future new cloneds that may emerge in the future. And as they have said here, we are suggesting new shinys and know that if this is accepted, they would be implemented gradually.

RoyalMarski

Reaction score
This discussion made me curious, how many shinys low level (first form) we have in the game ? and they are even many :
Shiny Buneary, Shiny Bunnelby, Shiny Flabebe,Shiny Fletchling,Shiny Fletchinder, Shiny Noibat, Shiny Skrelp,Shiny Swirlix,Shiny Vullaby, Shiny Roggenrola, Shiny Boldore,Shiny Karablast,Shiny Scorbunny,Shiny Raboot, Shiny Shuckle,Shiny Tympole, Shiny Palpitoad,(maybe in the future respawn Shiny Gossifleur, shiny Wooloo )

I really like the idea of low level shiny for several reasons, one of them is that sometimes I want to play and study or watch at the same time, then I look for a quiet place, without chance of dying, to try a new capture. And I believe the game should continue from time to time adding new shiny in the initial form (the last ones were Gossifleur and wooloo and shuckle)

But I understand that when creating new low level shinies (first form), it would make high level players to frequent places that before only had low level players, an example is the sunfloras, that in events its places are crowded with players of all levels.

But back to the subject of kanto shinys, the kanto region is undoubtedly the most nostalgic region for most players and that is precisely why many of them are asking for shinys in this region, I believe that implementing 2-5 pokemons shinys this region would not hurt the future new cloneds that may emerge in the future. And as they have said here, we are suggesting new shinys and know that if this is accepted, they would be implemented gradually.

Many pokemons for low lvls which can be shiny has like 5 of them on respawn. For example roggenrola 5 at biggest respawn, 2 noitbats which is joke XD and buneary like 10 of them. Maybe add some more. And i don't see any high lvl players hunting them.

Last edited:

Sylwanek

Reaction score
Many pokemons for low lvls which can be shiny has like 5 of them on respawn. For example roggenrola 5 at biggest respawn, 2 noitbats which is joke XD and buneary like 10 of them. Maybe add some more. And i don't see any high lvl players hunting them.

???? you are joking? XD on roggenrolas sometimes event 4 300+ player was ksing xD

RoyalMarski

Reaction score
and tell me which respawn in event is not crowded?

So they should add more respawns even with the same pokemons so it will be less crowded. Is it good idea or it would be hard to do? Or add for example add roggenrola to digglet respawn or something like that. What do you think guys?

Back