What's new

Welcome!

New pokemons

RoyalMarski

Reaction score
Shiny ponyta/rapidash and shiny sandsrew/sandslash, nidoking and nidoqueen for example if we are speaking about kanto

Last edited:

RoyalMarski

Reaction score
In my opinion it would be more interesting to see shiny and cloned version of pokemons.

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
It's what she wrote few times already...

For example:

We have already Cloned Blastoise = You can't have Shiny Blastoise
If you want to have Shinies from Kanto Region, you need to see available Cloneds in the game (ofc from Kanto)

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh yes! Shiny Muk would be so nice cuz we don't have a lot of poison pokes

Also... Shiny Starmie

de5b6hx-a04a3afa-f643-4f9a-a955-00f76ea64361.png

stin stauer

Reaction score
It's obvious that everybody has favorite Pokemons, favorite shiny versions, but adding all of them at the same moment is nosense, it would be like giving us everything we could have once and then what? Ppl would start saying that the game has nothing new and all the crying would start all over again. Pa is already investing in new shinies, but it takes some months to shinies from event receive respawn.
Also I disagree with shiny version for those pokemon who got cloned version. It makes cloned Pokemons kinda of useless

Fernands

Reaction score
I believe that having a brilliant version in Kanto would end up restricting the possibility of new cloneds, obviously this will happen one day, but we don't need to speed up this process.

I totally agree with a glowing poison, as the only one that comes close to something is the drapion (but its very disappointing moves)

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
@stin stauer

But it was known since a lot of time that those Pokemon who got cloned version will not have their own shiny one.
And who said they would all be introduced right away? People are just giving their own suggestion and it's very helpful for us. At least it is known what kind of Pokemon everyone would be happy with.

mewlove

Bubek

Reaction score
If you decide to add kanto shiny pokes, then you may also make cloneds from other regions in future aswell :)

From kanto I would suggest:
Shiny Kangaskhan
Shiny Cloyster (+ Shiny Shellder if you want low lvl shiny)
Shiny Golem + Shiny Graveller
Shiny Clefable
Shiny Dugtrio (+ Shiny Diglett if you want low lvl shiny)
Shiny Poliwrath + Shiny Poliwhirl

Make a poll to see what people think and pick few of our suggestions

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
If you decide to add kanto shiny pokes, then you may also make cloneds from other regions in future aswell :)
I don't know if you know, but we have cloneds from other regions. Btw poll would be a good option.

Bubek

Reaction score
I don't know if you know, but we have cloneds from other regions. Btw poll would be a good option.

Yes that's true I know, but someone above said something like 'restricting the possibility of new cloneds' and that's why I wrote it tbh xD

Braian Zard

Reaction score
shiny ponyta, shiny omanyte, shiny staryu, shiny goldeen.
they are pokemons that practically no one uses, a shiny version would bring those beautiful pokemons back to the game

psyduck would be awesome in a shiny or cloned form, he is one of the most iconic pokemons in the anime and nowadays is forgotten in the game

Last edited:

Braian Zard

Reaction score
Oh yes! Shiny Muk would be so nice cuz we don't have a lot of poison pokes

Also... Shiny Starmie

de5b6hx-a04a3afa-f643-4f9a-a955-00f76ea64361.png

starmie is one of my favorite pokemons i think he's awesome i would love to see a shiny version

Back