What's new

Welcome!

[New Client] 1.04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pentech

Reaction score
Very nice work staff. Can one of you spoil some information as which way you guys have decided. How we will get access to the new island? I know it's tournament and events at first. But later on. Maybe a quest? Don't make it like something alba said. 1 diamond or something grant you passage there 3 times. Because then the price of diamonds will increase even further and the economy is shit already. This will only make it harder for the economy on the long run. And the rich people shouldn't get more privileges then normal people.

First, I agree with you, Khan, about the topic of the getting access to the new island; and second, staff you all are doing a very good job I hope you keep doing the excellente work you have been so far.

Don wuang

Reaction score
20:18 Loot of a Charizard: a charizard's wing, 2 fire essenses, a dragon nail.

For what is charizard wing ?? :D

Nickits

Reaction score
First off, Thanks guys :] glad you got it working again and i love the Graphic when you first open it up.

secondly, you changed the sprites... My Quilava now looks like a naked mole rat :(

Quilavanoflames.jpg

And a cat from behind

Last edited:

[N]erox

Reaction score
First off, Thanks guys :] glad you got it working again and i love the Graphic when you first open it up.

secondly, you changed the sprites... My Quilava now looks like a naked mole rat :(

Quilavanoflames.jpg

And a cat from behind

hahahahahhaha he indeed looks like a cat.

Som

Reaction score

Quilavanoflames.jpg

And a cat from behind

All I can say is "ROFL" to that sprite.

W.D.

Banned user
Reaction score
it looks like someone putted him in the shower and shaved him haha lol

can someone show sprite of meganium xD?

Last edited:

Nickits

Reaction score
hahahahahhaha he indeed looks like a cat.
All I can say is "ROFL" to that sprite.
it looks like someone putted him in the shower and shaved him haha lol

can someone show sprite of meganium xD?

Is a sad day for quilava he looks kinda sad without the flames :( he still does decent damage though so no complaints on that one. but i want my flames back plx!

Once again, apart from my quilava not having flames lol, Great job Staff.

EDIT: OKAY! THATS COOL! Quilava now has rage, when activating rage you get FIRE! Still want him to have his flames though :(

Last edited:

Shedarek

Reaction score
Now after u changed sprites it's time to buff typhlo and fera don't u think so?^_^

komarcomar

Reaction score
nice new spr FROM POKEGAMES old pokemon online big nice for PA team. now we wait when pokegames make update and then will be update in PA

Allunos

Reaction score
and now what? still mass kicking

and some servers ofline for five or more minutes

Alaann

Reaction score
This is the 3rd time I can't finish ice quest because of the mass kicks ... getting tired of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back