What's new

Welcome!

[New Client] 1.04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Today we have released a new client, you need to download it to log in game.

It contains some small changes and some new sprites, johto update isn't done yet, however the new island with cloned pokemons will be accesible soon.

If the ddos do not appear during this week the 2x exp event will be done at saturday & sunday

Edit: also nino added some new loot items to some pokemon

restart123

Banned user
Reaction score
Gtz, but I wanted to update Johto
-_- First Page!!!!

Last edited:

infix

Reaction score
Today we have released a new client, you need to download it to log in game.

It contains some small changes and some new sprites, johto update isn't done yet, however the new island with cloned pokemons will be accesible soon.

If the ddos do not appear during this week the 2x exp event will be done at saturday & sunday

omg T.T why this weekend ! i going to caracas this weekend to take a test for the university T.T THIS CAN'T BE TRUEEE

dizster096

Reaction score
video surface allocation failed. error code 13 please choose another video graphics mode someone can solve this problem please

alguien save solucionar este problema??
video surface allocation failed. error code 13 please choose another video graphics mode
ALGUIEN XFAVOR

Cuko Antrax

Reaction score
please can upload in another page? coz i cant download it is because my address is downloading another things that message appears D:

Khan

Reaction score
Very nice work staff. Can one of you spoil some information as which way you guys have decided. How we will get access to the new island? I know it's tournament and events at first. But later on. Maybe a quest? Don't make it like something alba said. 1 diamond or something grant you passage there 3 times. Because then the price of diamonds will increase even further and the economy is shit already. This will only make it harder for the economy on the long run. And the rich people shouldn't get more privileges then normal people.

MoonAsh

Reaction score
very nice work staff. Can one of you spoil some information as which way you guys have decided. How we will get access to the new island? I know it's tournament and events at first. But later on. Maybe a quest? Don't make it like something alba said. 1 diamond or something grant you passage there 3 times. Because then the price of diamonds will increase even further and the economy is shit already. This will only make it harder for the economy on the long run. And the rich people shouldn't get more privileges then normal people.
i support u baby !

Andretei

Reaction score
omg T.T why this weekend ! i going to caracas this weekend to take a test for the university T.T THIS CAN'T BE TRUEEE
I was traveling during the Johto Event, it`s also unfair for me, but we are only 2 people against a game server, so... GL :D

PortugaHalls

Reaction score
I have see ppl saying than have new pokes new evolutions and staff but alba only said about the island with cloned pokes. Really have new pokes ?

papuchi

Reaction score
nice work,really well done. It is all working for the exactly date,and fixing bugs at the 1st time it is running. nice

Only one thing...can the staf make a list of some new changes? for example,which pokes drop eggs? like tangela :D. is there any new loot that we may know?

Edu Apokalipse

Reaction score
Only one thing...can the staf make a list of some new changes? for example,which pokes drop eggs? like tangela :D. is there any new loot that we may know?

This would be a good thing! Can you, staff?

Good job!

Edu~

Pedrinho Xhunter

Reaction score
bro I think by the time nois lost, unable to play, we deserved
but the want a weekend of 2x exp and should start today to discourage anyone

Good work

papuchi

Reaction score
bro I think by the time nois lost, unable to play, we deserved
but the want a weekend of 2x exp and should start today to discourage anyone

Good work

read 1st page.alba said that if there is no DDoS this weekend will start a x2 exp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back