Welcome!

Latin Kings [LT] Diamond

metaldroga

Reaction score
tm%20shadow%20ball_zpsr7xoudgt.png

MY FIRST TM lol

huberto

Reaction score
This guild is full of unrespectfull and toxic idiots. Im already too bored of watching how most of people who do KS to me is from this guild. Guess I will start reporting them in your LT so people can see the real people of your guild, not only good guys you posted in forst post.

First of them, from today:

5P3S8iE.jpg

I came to poi to hunt some espeons for task but this guy was hunting here. I asked kindly how long will he be hunting here and logged off after his answer. 20 minutes later I logged in and saw spot empty so I started leveling. 15 maybe 20 minutes later he came back, said "lag xd" and started KSing me like nothing ever happend. Whats the most funny in it, yesterday he was speaking english and respected me, but today he forgot a single word in english what forced me to use translator.

Nicozalazar

Reaction score
This guild is full of unrespectfull and toxic idiots. Im already too bored of watching how most of people who do KS to me is from this guild. Guess I will start reporting them in your LT so people can see the real people of your guild, not only good guys you posted in forst post.

First of them, from today:

5P3S8iE.jpg

I came to poi to hunt some espeons for task but this guy was hunting here. I asked kindly how long will he be hunting here and logged off after his answer. 20 minutes later I logged in and saw spot empty so I started leveling. 15 maybe 20 minutes later he came back, said "lag xd" and started KSing me like nothing ever happend. Whats the most funny in it, yesterday he was speaking english and respected me, but today he forgot a single word in english what forced me to use translator.
Okay.. First of all:
You have problems with one or two guys of our guild. Sereously Inko I don't know why are you bothering us. If you have problems with one or two guys of our guild, solve your problems with him/her.
Second:
Do all you want here. It doesn't bothering me. I know how people are in my guild and sereously you are wrong.
I repeat again: if you have problems with some people try to solve it with them (sereously it's a stupid situation)because most of us aren't in this.
I hope it gets fixed soon.
Place and regards^-^

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Okay.. First of all:
You have problems with one or two guys of our guild. Sereously Inko I don't know why are you bothering us. If you have problems with one or two guys of our guild, solve your problems with him/her.
Second:
Do all you want here. It doesn't bothering me. I know how people are in my guild and sereously you are wrong.
I repeat again: if you have problems with some people try to solve it with them (sereously it's a stupid situation)because most of us aren't in this.
I hope it gets fixed soon.
Place and regards^-^

I don't involve in ks but i want to answer your post. I'm also not supporting Inko, because I simply don't care (ks is problem of players and they have to solve it by themselves). But what i want to say is that I saw several players complaining against your guild bro, so maybe it's not so crystal as you think it is xd

Ayann

Reaction score
Also it's quite impossible to know each of over 400 guild members, stop inviting any random player it may help. :)

Back