What's new

Welcome!

Daryl's LT [New]

Reaction score
Hi guys, how are you?
In this thread, as you can supposedly notice, I will post both pokemon that are for sale, as well as items among other things. How, too, to buy and exchange.
For every new sale, purchase or exchange, I will make a new post.
If something advertised here is of interest to you, be it: sell, buy or exchange, you can contact me in-game according to the following characters:

Daryl Forest
Obreviate
Malfoy

A brief clarification:
For those who know me since Padventures (2011) I've always tended to have and for some time now collect male pokemon. Like everyone else, I know there is no difference when it comes to strength, defense, movement (except for some pokemon like nidoqueen and some others), among other things. Yeah, it's just a taste, a way to play! And I like this. In fact, people with this kind of systematics are able to do and/or pay for absurd things simply to keep what they plan in mind. And to be honest, I'm very happy and satisfied with the way I've been planning my future collection.
I have no objections against female Pokémon, even though I'm gradually forming a great team of them, and I want to have them all. But as long as I have the option to choose the male version, so will I.
The other day I was called a sexist in the game, I ignored it and didn't even give it importance, because I know what to do when something said to me becomes offensive. but, kindly, and with all the respect and affection possible, I would like to ask that you who like to create offtopics or shake the thread in specific, do not come here to create and/or make any jokes or offenses. Like I said, this is just my way of playing, and I like that. If you cannot meet any of my expectations and/or help me with this, please don't bore me.
I wish I could talk about a lot of other things about this, but I think that's enough for understanding.
Thanks,
Daryl Forest / Obreviate

Reaction score
Buy Shiny Politoed Male. There's no objections for ability for now, although it must not be reseted. If possible in rocket ball.

Change Shiny Corviknight [100][F] Ability: Reckless [Reset x 1] + CASH For Shiny Corviknight MALE with reckless no reset.

Sylwanek

Reaction score
FALSE INFO ABOUT DAMAGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MALE/FEMALE POKEMONS. NEXT TIME WILL BE IN-GAME BAN AS IT'S NOT THE FIRST TIME
Buy Shiny Politoed Male. There's no objections for ability for now, although it must not be reseted. If possible in rocket ball.

Change Shiny Corviknight [100][F] Ability: Reckless [Reset x 1] + CASH For Shiny Corviknight MALE with reckless no reset.
i too like having 10% more attack

Reaction score
Hey, mates. How are you doing?
Coming here, because I've been decided to include my Shiny Corvinight (for a while) for sale.

Below there are few basic info:

Sell Shiny Corviknight [100][F] Ability: Reckless [Reset x 1]

You may let your offer here, or then, contact me in game.

Thanks

Reaction score
Hey, mates. How are you doing?
Coming here, because I've been decided to include my Shiny Corvinight (for a while) for sale.

Below there are few basic info:

Sell Shiny Corviknight [100][F] Ability: Reckless [Reset x 1]

You may let your offer here, or then, contact me in game.

Thanks
Hey, mates. I am here, again, as you may see :cool:
Coming with too much happiness to say that I've sold Shiny Corvinight, to be honest, I've changed it by a Shiny Charm. An item, wich i was struggling to have for.

Kindly, I want to give a special thanks to Root, you've been someone seriously special to me and i just have to say thank you.
And the same to my greatest friend Tsots for all the support. larvitarlove

Back