• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

infix

Reaction score
No one said anything about other of her catchs: alakazam = 1 ub xD

Creatura

Reaction score
I fuck that if he caught it by legal way or illegal.
Legal way big GRATZ
Illegal way same big GRATZ for being a noob with connections.

Hmm you all should ask your self a question: If you would have power like Alba , Nino or rest of admins what would you with that power ??
Some will say ban boters , nothing , help people. But deep in side of you there would be that dark side thats named "make pokemon to friend" "let him be first to catch rare poke".

I think his char shouldn`t be deleted he used time to lvl up those poke and they should be deleted from his char not whole character. Of course don`t forget about Final Warning xD

GN ALL

Yhamal

Reaction score
trollface.jpg

i have only some words for you:
The pokemon you want to catch, wont catch... but when you dont want to catch a pokemon, you will catch

I always say that kkk,its true!

Nitrous

Reaction score
Guys, I will tell you how this works. It is very simple: first of all you change the catch rate at the files / database (they put it at 100%) Then the admin enter to the game and just type /reload actions or maybe /reload scripts ( I am not sure what the hell they reload), and the new changes are saved in the game. Lady mawek throws a ball to a "male" pokemon and it will be 100% success, then the admin put the correct catch rate and reload again. So all is normally and nothing happen.

This is the true guys, bealive it or not.

Harvey

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Guys, I will tell you how this works. It is very simple: first of all you change the catch rate at the files / database (they put it at 100%) Then the admin enter to the game and just type /reload actions or maybe /reload scripts ( I am not sure what the hell they reload), and the new changes are saved in the game. Lady mawek throws a ball to a "male" pokemon and it will be 100% success, then the admin put the correct catch rate and reload again. So all is normally and nothing happen.

This is the true guys, bealive it or not.

Not a common ball, a master ball, no need to reload or anything.

Nino told me that he rewarded lady mawek with "masterball/'s" for helping him in something, not sure what kind of thing

before taking any actions against mawek aerodactyl i would like to hear an explanation from nino.

Nitrous

Reaction score
But if mawek threw a master ball, then why she have it in ultra? ANY ANSWER?

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Master ball looks like Ultra Ball, its obvious you never saw a master ball in PA

Wow, this changes everything. I discarded the masterball theory because of the ultraball animation when she called for the pokemon.

I didn't played beta :(

Chakan

Reaction score
I have my suspicions .. I believe it has some kind of "theft" out there ..

yagusz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alba
Nino told me that he rewarded lady mawek with "masterball/'s" for helping him in something, not sure what kind of thing

before taking any actions against mawek aerodactyl i would like to hear an explanation from nino.

"This is already the top"

Meu.nome

Reaction score
you are so my whining ... If she took the "aero" and "other pokes" it is not our problem .. it's called Envy ... then let settle alba .. no point in arguing with you does not will have ... if she loses she lost you won something? Do not cry = '(

Som

Reaction score
you are so my whining ... If she took the "aero" and "other pokes" it is not our problem .. it's called Envy ... then let settle alba .. no point in arguing with you does not will have ... if she loses she lost you won something? Do not cry = '(

How long will you ass lick Lady Mawek?

Zifoo

Reaction score
this isn't good, the two owners of the game is now "fighting," we can't know which will be the future of this game. =/
I just hope that they dont close the server..

Hard with Style

Reaction score
For me it's clear guys.
Alba already confirmed that Mawek didn't get all her pokemons through a legal way
Alba : 'some pokes of lady mawek have been caught through a corrupt way, thats all i can say for now, as soon i'll be sure i will post more info'.

Now,this guy [N]erox made a thread, because he thought he found something in Mawek's picture when she caught the Aerodactyl. If you look at the picture, you see that the default that is really small. He said : 'The default channel is very small, how can it be possible to not have it larger, while moving the venusaur you say Venusaur, move, which covers up a lot of text in the default channel, also you have to use a lot of potions, which also covers up a lot of the default channel.
She could've relogged when the GM made catch rate of Areodactyl 100%, and used an UB and it worked'.

Now, without saying WHICH GM changed the catch rate, Nino took the thread down after 5 minutes, with the reply : 'The most stupid thread'

Hard with Style

Hipek

Reaction score
I want only know why he gave this ball to Mawek... I want only know if it was reward for something or just present for friend. If it was reward I think that it's okay.

No one said anything about other of her catchs: alakazam = 1 ub xD
Truly... I doesn't care about kazam... it is normal pokemon not a rare... but what with all his rares?

Hmm you all should ask your self a question: If you would have power like Alba , Nino or rest of admins what would you with that power ??
Some will say ban boters , nothing , help people. But deep in side of you there would be that dark side thats named "make pokemon to friend" "let him be first to catch rare poke".
Some time ago (5 hours ago) Raszagal asked me about the same... I think a lot and I know that I'll never use that privileges like that... after all I have my own honor and ambitions. I want that pokemons but I want obtain them with normal way... I want catch they all.

ps.
Please stop complain... it isn't funny now.

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
Ooohhhh, Nino, you fail :D
... wait, what's wrong with the date? 27/02/2011, Lady Mawek caught aero some days ago...

Last edited:

Rasunn

Banned user
Reaction score
oh damn that is so unfair...
I hope nino wont get angry and quit the PA team, if he does we will be fucked up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back