What's new

Welcome!

Incoming changes to Platinum world

zheixon

Reaction score
It appears to be pretty much done by now, as the client has been updated to 9.3(which i can only assume is for platinum mostly). We can probably expect to be able to play very soon.
However, i may be wrong on this one.

Feel

Reaction score
It appears to be pretty much done by now, as the client has been updated to 9.3(which i can only assume is for platinum mostly). We can probably expect to be able to play very soon.
However, i may be wrong on this one.

smoke some weed and relax my friend

zheixon

Reaction score
I'd rather not damage my lungs. Either way, there are plenty of players interested in this release, myself included. I think atleast some appreciate these status updates, as i will announce when the servers are up again for all players.

Feel

Reaction score
I'd rather not damage my lungs. Either way, there are plenty of players interested in this release, myself included. I think atleast some appreciate these status updates, as i will announce when the servers are up again for all players.

some including me and my damaged lung's thank you oh so much for status updates my friend

zheixon

Reaction score
Diamond and Pearl are playable now, Platinum remains closed however.
It's now 7:05 AM, time for me to sleep an hour or two.

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Platinum has been opened

You can teleport to one of the following hoenn cities
- Sootopolis
- Dewford
- Slateport
- Rustboro
- Littleroot
- Mauville
- Lilycove
- Fallarbor
- Petalburg
- Frozen Harbour
- Verdanturf Town
- Lavaridge
- Mossdeep
- Pacifidlog

you can also fly there by plane from Pewter airport.

In case if you find any map / respawn bug, please, report it here:
http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?37003-HOENN-Respawn-and-Map

Obreviate

Reaction score
Platinum has been opened

You can teleport to one of the following hoenn cities
- Sootopolis
- Dewford
- Slateport
- Rustboro
- Littleroot
- Mauville
- Lilycove
- Fallarbor
- Petalburg
- Frozen Harbour
- Verdanturf Town
- Lavaridge
- Mossdeep
- Pacifidlog

you can also fly there by plane from Pewter airport.

In case if you find any map / respawn bug, please, report it here:
http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?37003-HOENN-Respawn-and-Map

I think not only me, but the most of us, was waiting for this. It isn't yet in the server that most of us have our main account, but it's good, we finally cans ee something. Once again i wanna thank you and all staff for this for everything .... im felling so happy very very very thx.
I just love padventures <3

kirius

Reaction score
a question. is really the catch rate increase?

or it is so insignificant that the% is exactly the same? the truth is that I find it exactly as before

Grayfoox

Reaction score
a question. is really the catch rate increase?

or it is so insignificant that the% is exactly the same? the truth is that I find it exactly as before

Catch x1.5 means 50% more in probabilities, but isn't meaning that you will be succesfull with a low quantity of balls =/

albertshing

Reaction score
Airplane in pewter is not working to me, I do not know what is happening!

Kuiyt

Reaction score
yes is rare the catch
i use 25 pokeball in weepinbell
when i use the comand !catch weepinbell say 0.0025% .... dosnt 0.0037% 1.5x :/

waramus2

Reaction score
That % doesn't mean the chances you have to catch it. It's just a bonus for using many balls in a poke. The 1,5x catch is working.

kirius

Reaction score
the truth is not noticed at all, or as I said before, is so insignificant percentage of catch uploaded (1.5x) which is exactly the same as before. no difference

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
the truth is not noticed at all, or as I said before, is so insignificant percentage of catch uploaded (1.5x) which is exactly the same as before. no difference
Even if catch rate got increased it won't be 100% sure to catch pokemons as you think, is a %, so is really obvious that you wouldn't notice it too much, or tell me, how would you notice a change in catch rate if it is totally random?

" It will have a higher catch rate. (x1.5)"

With that high catch rate, it would be 100% (or almost) chance to catch Magikarp with pokeball, try to go and throw 100, that way you may notice.

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I think guys you have serious problem with math.

Let's give as example Wurmple, it's rate is 25% for a pokeball, 50% for a great ball, 75% for a super ball
with catch 1,5x pokeball will have 37,5%, great ball 75% and super ball 112,5%

that means on pearl or diamond there would be a chance to fail using super ball, but that is not possible on platinum. Don't even try to lie, because it is possible to check ^.-

Now let's take an example of pokemon X - 0,001% to catch with a pokeball, 0,002 with great ball, 0,003 with super ball, 0,004 with ultra ball
with catch rate 1,5x pokeball will have then 0,0015, with great ball 0,003

It is kinda hard to notice that on diamond/pearl you are throwing super ball, while on platinum great ball with exactly same rate. I'd say it's not noticable, but that doesn't mean it does not work.

kirius

Reaction score
oh that's what I wanted to know the percentage gained is negligible, just a cheap publicity to draw atention of players xd

Kirubin4

Reaction score
I wish to know what gonna happen to my character on platinum, since i couldn't log and transfer before the date of world exchange. I already sent a message to Raissa, but didnt got answered yet.

Back