What's new

Welcome!

Easter Event 2023 / Donation Promotion / Battle Pass / Higher Rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubek

Reaction score
Btw, why there are no clear rules with lottery? Few times you added more places for tickets, now suddenly you end up lottery week before the deadline (so why there was the drawn time at all? xd). I know for most this is probably not a problem, but I'm a bit curious as I don't see any rational reasons to do so and it's like you do it only to piss off some people ^^

Billy hatake

Reaction score
the answer is simple, there is no planning! I'm sure that if there was the possibility of using diamonds to receive gifts, the lottery would extend the period of 15 days or more as always lol

this is because if you have the possibility to donate and receive some shiny and still use the donated diamonds to receive another shiny as a gift, it would attract more people

• Haha
Reactions: Lag

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Btw, why there are no clear rules with lottery? Few times you added more places for tickets, now suddenly you end up lottery week before the deadline (so why there was the drawn time at all? xd). I know for most this is probably not a problem, but I'm a bit curious as I don't see any rational reasons to do so and it's like you do it only to piss off some people ^^
Because when we're doing lotteries and extend amount of tickets / adding rewards -> players are complaining. It was drawn earlier because I didn't see any sense to keep it any longer if all tickets were already taken.

If you are worried that your ticket will get wasted, then don't. It won't.

A

Albuquerque

I think u guys shouldn't care too much about people complaining about more rewards or tickets. If the donates promotion ends X date lottery would ends 1 day after.
Just start with more tickets and if you see 1500 tickets have been purchased add more rewards, if 1700 more rewards and etc. Last Halloween Lottery had 1480 tickets sold with 263 rewards, new years lottery 1300 tickets with almost 198 rewards, this one 1200 tickets with 146 rewards. Also I'm pretty sure u guys has an average of how many tickets are generated for each promotion so it could be based on that when launching a lottery as well.

I don't think its fear to exchange these tickets that are left over cuz there are days left for the promotion end and consequently people will still donate to get more tickets and profit even more with boxes.
To be honest I prefer lottery being paid with money on pad with different prices based on rewards than let people keep saving theses tickets to exchange and profit even more.

-

Now about number of character per player it would be good if you guys allowed 3 characters instead of 2, but at the same time check players who abuse cuz I've heard from some "I ask someone to enter the account to activate the event and I do it, I will never be punished for that" while there are some people who would like to try to get lucky at least one more time because depending on the event the chances of getting shiny are low.

peace.

Jeroxx

Reaction score
first my pocket, then you
I think u guys shouldn't care too much about people complaining about more rewards or tickets. If the donates promotion ends X date lottery would ends 1 day after.
Just start with more tickets and if you see 1500 tickets have been purchased add more rewards, if 1700 more rewards and etc. Last Halloween Lottery had 1480 tickets sold with 263 rewards, new years lottery 1300 tickets with almost 198 rewards, this one 1200 tickets with 146 rewards. Also I'm pretty sure u guys has an average of how many tickets are generated for each promotion so it could be based on that when launching a lottery as well.

I don't think its fear to exchange these tickets that are left over cuz there are days left for the promotion end and consequently people will still donate to get more tickets and profit even more with boxes.
To be honest I prefer lottery being paid with money on pad with different prices based on rewards than let people keep saving theses tickets to exchange and profit even more.

-

Now about number of character per player it would be good if you guys allowed 3 characters instead of 2, but at the same time check players who abuse cuz I've heard from some "I ask someone to enter the account to activate the event and I do it, I will never be punished for that" while there are some people who would like to try to get lucky at least one more time because depending on the event the chances of getting shiny are low.

peace.

Bubek

Reaction score
Last days I meet a lot of people on cloned islands who are very surprised that c togepi/chansey are still catchable, I think there is some space for improving information flow in this topic

Reactions: Lag
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back