Welcome!

Improving the moveset bar

Sky Darkness

Reaction score
Oi !

Well mates, I'd like to suggest a count on moveset bar

For example:
uLICEGs.jpg

Note: This picture is just to illustrate my idea, I made this on paint app that's why it isn't look nice

1st Reason - It maybe appears noob's thing ( and of course is ) but sometimes I choose the wrong move because I usually play (dueling or hunting) looking the moveset bar.
2nd Reason-The same happens with skills like False swipe, Skill swap that changes the own moveset for some seconds. I almost ever choose the wrong move.

I believe other players has the same problem than me.
It's appears a simple improvement, only adding the numbers, but for sure it will be so much helpful.

stin stauer

Reaction score
YESSSS PLEASEEE, I was thinking about it days ago and talking to my friends, its hard to memorize all the moves from these big amount of pokemons, and implementing the game with it won't be hard, so pleaseee

Sky Darkness

Reaction score
Bump @God pls
also could add same colors/ layout of the newest pop ups like daily login window

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
you could give the option with the numbering or not. I confess I prefer it without, we already have a lot of details on the screen, but it's a personal thing, and if some players want it, then for me it's a good idea.
But while we're on the subject of improvements, is it just me that this is the only window that doesn't stay fixed when I close the client and open it again? It's routine for me to open the game and drag it to the corner, it always returns to the default location.

Would it be possible to add Tm1 and Tm2 to the "set Moves" window? Currently we can only move the 10 standard moves of each pokemon or change the order of the Tms at the edward npc. That way we could freely change the position of the 12 moves between them.

View attachment 11698 ----->View attachment 11699

This would also be great, I myself like to align the movements by category in all the pokemon. I like to leave all the protections and reflections on F9, for example. But when it comes to Tms I can't do that.

Sky Darkness

Reaction score
you could give the option with the numbering or not. I confess I prefer it without, we already have a lot of details on the screen, but it's a personal thing, and if some players want it, then for me it's a good idea.
But while we're on the subject of improvements, is it just me that this is the only window that doesn't stay fixed when I close the client and open it again? It's routine for me to open the game and drag it to the corner, it always returns to the default location.

This would also be great, I myself like to align the movements by category in all the pokemon. I like to leave all the protections and reflections on F9, for example. But when it comes to Tms I can't do that.
Nice

great note, fix it as pokemon,vip list windows does would be good
btw, when I mean a count, it's to be discreet like this one.

Captura de tela 2024-01-02 230655.png

Sylwonek

Reaction score
isn't about count, is about improve the mechanic about the moves in duel/hunt with moves as Wish, Skill Swap, False Swipe... I'm sorry if your brain isn't evolution enough to understand about gameplay and mechanic, just boils down to say noob.
nob cant count to twelve

Sylwonek

Reaction score
I think it is very necessary for moves such as false swipe and wish. (y)
idk we have problems like impossible daily task to do lagging dex profile and market pokemons to add proffesions inflation and you are crying because u cant count to twelve kekw

Racoon

Reaction score
I didn't start the topic, I just supported it, thinking it would be nice if it was added. Don't argue with me whether you know it or not, because I won't waste your time with you.

Back