What's new

Welcome!

Scizor and Mega Scizor

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
I would like to talk about this Pokémon that in design is simply amazing!

For this suggestion I wanted to put the moveset of scyther next to the moveset of scizor and mega scizor . For many players Scyther is a better choice than scizor for the fact that it stands out as a great insect-type Pokémon, while Scizor has an average performance either as a metal-type Pokémon or insect-type Pokémon.

Scyther / Scizor / Mega Scizor
ivnAaYT.png
2EFdTDy.png
VUTDJL7.png

A big problem for Scizor is that when evolving it loses Deadly Scythers , and losing this move decreases its power as an insect-type Pokémon.
My suggestion is to change metalic rush to deadly scyther or even another insect type aoe , and change flutterby to a metal type stun .
This way I believe Scizor will have more versatility, and can still be assembled full tms insect or full tms metal.

Scizor

Elusion

Vacum Wave

Attack order

False Swipe

Infestation

Flutterby --> keep or change to a stun metal

Gear Up

Metal Claw

Meteor Mash

Metalic Rush -- > Deadly Scythers or other Aoe Insect

Mega Scizor

Elusion

Vacum Wave

Attack order

False Swipe

Infestation

Flutterby --> keep or change to a stun metal

Gear Up

Steel Rush

Sacred Sword

Metalic Rush -- > Deadly Scythers or other Aoe Insect

ps: i believe this change will not take the highlight of scyther, because many players still opt for it, by its flying side and the nostalgia that Scyther has as one of the coolest pokemons of the first generation!
ps2: Mega Scizor is among the most complicated achievent rewards to get, and I believe that some changes in his moveset will make more players decide to try and earn it

Back