Welcome!

[Ban Appeal] Hi everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludacha

Reaction score
Well,i was thinking about creating this thread or not
So i would like to ask staff for help

As you know i was deleted 2 months ago coz of totaly my fault.
To not explean it 100 times,desision was totaly approved
I would like to ask could i get one more,last,chanse for beeing with you

I miss you all,i miss this game.Cant even imagine how much
I dont know what to ask you more exept mercy and accepting my apologie
Atlest bring me back for a month,delete me after
Just to feel this game one more time

I would be really gratefull to everyone
Speciualy Sucri,because its most in his hands and desision

Wannna say to you mate. I never ment to be disrispecfull or angry on you . I would never be angry at you and your desisions.And about pm, idk how,but u saw it was just friendly joking,to try get your atention. Ill say here, just please...

Your Wesker

Ignotus

Reaction score
Atlest bring me back for a month,delete me after - in others words u want to take ur pokemons and items to new account :p

Neelix

Banned user
Reaction score
Atlest bring me back for a month,delete me after - in others words u want to take ur pokemons and items to new account :p

Maybe, but please dont be rude, everyone deserve second chance, if he want to fight for his account, dont disturb him :D

Ludacha

Reaction score

I already have other acc. And you cant do those scams, there are IP adress and other things
Plus i got 560 catches on Wesker,that is my main goal. I want to reach my goal there for 600.
Im here 10 years+ so everyone who knows me im not any scamer or toxic nub.
I just want to play peacfully,nothing else

Ludacha

Reaction score
Im here 10 years+ so everyone who knows me im not any scamer or toxic nub---- i think u was banned for being toxic so .....

I think you have no damn clue what is going on
So,this is my appeal for admins not for your hate
Me and you anyway didnt ever met at all,so please
Leave thread

Ignotus

Reaction score
its not hate its true, u was banned bcs u was super super toxic, u insulted guys family etc etc, and so u deserved ban. Besides, what u think would happen if they would unban u ? More and more people that were banned would start making posts to revoke their ban since they do it for u. So stop cry, and next time dont insult others like u did.
And one more thing, if u make post in forum all can comment etc etc so dont tell me if i can be here or no.

Ludacha

Reaction score
its not hate its true, u was banned bcs u was super super toxic, u insulted guys family etc etc, and so u deserved ban. Besides, what u think would happen if they would unban u ? More and more people that were banned would start making posts to revoke their ban since they do it for u. So stop cry, and next time dont insult others like u did.
And one more thing, if u make post in forum all can comment etc etc so dont tell me if i can be here or no.

Talk what you want,you have right for your opinion
Im asking from my side
As i said,im asking. No one have to do or belive what i say
Im just trying to play thats all what is this thread about
If admins dont want to,i wont blame anyone
So we dont need do talk about it
Im asking for help,nothing else

Kingox

Reaction score
qIwKu6f.png

alopolicia

TheCadl

Reaction score

Wesker does not post these messages to discuss or share opinion. This is an option to apply for unban. As far as I understand, this cannot be done not publicly.

Your opinion is irrelevant here. You are not an admin or community manager. On the forum there is an opportunity to file an appeal for unban. This is not done so that people like you write what kind of person is bad.

On the day when the Wesker was banned, he wrote some nonsense about a nail in his penis in my LT thread. Even if it upset me, it does not give me the moral rights to go to a person in his unbanned thread and write to him how bad he is. Because this is not a discussion of "do you think is worth unbanning me", this is an appeal with a specific function.

Ludacha

Reaction score
Agree
About nail,it was one joke for fun,idk we express ourselfs there like it
at english it would be "You cant catch me" it was about some.catches. It was more.motivation then hate

I did that night all on my fault I accept it
I appeal for help and chanse
Im not mad,angry or anything. I dont want to spread hate here
On most peacefull way to ask for chanse
Even if not,its all fine.I love you all people here and accept every opinion from everyone
Idk night.that bring.this was afull at it self
Probably my.personal problems and anger brought in game and.made.this mess
I just ask can be blessed this time
Any opinion or judge is okay

TheCadl

Reaction score
I agree that any opinion is okay. Simply applying for unban is a bureaucratic process. I think that here any opinion of people other than the judge and the person submitting the request does not make sense. And when a person writes "you create a topic, you are ready that they will write something to you", this is incorrect.

This is the same if in real life, in court, they would listen to some kind of public opinion. It's pointless. Just let the administration decide.

Ludacha

Reaction score
I came in peace. We all need it in these hard times
I apologizes to all of you people here, you are my family
If you can you would make me so happy
If not, its fine totaly. Spread love not hate <3

Ignotus

Reaction score
if admin unban him, they should unban all banned players or its not fair. simple. Otherwise admins would need to say in public that in this game they are players that can do whatever they want and others that need to play by rules.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
if admin unban him, they should unban all banned players or its not fair. simple. Otherwise admins would need to say in public that in this game they are players that can do whatever they want and others that need to play by rules.

not like we haven't been unbanning 93829382 people for even worse stuff giving them another chances chillumbreon

Ignotus

Reaction score
sad story :D lets all start insulting others family etc etc, we will have second chance anyway :D

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
sad story :D lets all start insulting others family etc etc, we will have second chance anyway :D

dude, go open your window, breathe some fresh air and stop your bullshit here. This is his appeal, which is his right. It's up to Sucri whether to give him another chance or not. You stay quiet, because it's not your case, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back