What's new

Welcome!

[Ban Appeal] Hi everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
I hope for one thread that doesn't end up in some shitstorm one day. Remember that, even tho everyone have the liberty to write somethings on certain threads, there are LIMITS for that, keep that in mind.

Sorry for the late reply, i'm having rl issues.

Wesker, you've tried appealing 2 to 3 times now, you've messaged on my private social networks, you've sent me discord messages, and even a forum message telling me to "suck your d*ck" which i gave you ZERO liberty to do so, with the same excuse "i was drunk".
The answer for your appeal was already given, i've explained to whoever i have to why i won't undel you, and my point still stands. If you think you will win me by insisting, you are wrong, i won't bend for this.

I've been patient till now but my patience is iver, you won't be undeleted and if i see any other post about the undeletion you will get a banishment on your forum account which will escalate if you keep doing it, as i've said previously on this post:
Spoiler:
As i've expected.

Besides this being your second infraction on the same reason and with the same excuse (being drunk), honestly you didn't even tried to acknowledge what you have said, you have spoken of sex with newborns, this is NOT ACCEPTABLE at all and this could end with you in jail if it was in real life.Being drunk is no excuse to break the rules nor the law, does not exclude you from your responsibility or erase what you have said. If that's normal for you to say i honestly think you should get help.

What you say is your responsibility, you are a grown up man (you've told me you are 27 right now) not a 9yo kid, you are responsible for your acts and you've broke not only rules, but the law in most countrys, not mentioning how DISGUSTING and pityful that comment was.

Being drunk does not exclude you from your responsibility, nor erase what you have said. In 10 years in this game this is one of the few reports that really made me sick.

So no, you won't get undeleted.

ps: This is my last word, do not create another thread or i'll have to ban you temporarily from this forum.
Start over on another account, read the rules this time and try to keep away from PA when drunk to avoid this happening again.

Have a wonderful week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back