What's new

Welcome!

Happiness System

Would you like this system to be applied?

• Yes

Votes: 29 19.5%
  • No (Write why not please)

Votes: 120 80.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Hello dear community, I'm here today to inform you about a possible incomming change.
We're planning to add a happiness system to our pokemons, based on food.

1. What is happines?
    • Happiness is a system that will indicate how happy your pokemon is. Happiness can move between 0 to 1000. 0 happiness means your pokemon is really sad, and 1000 happiness means it's really happy.
  2. How does my pokemon gain happiness?
    • There are different ways for your pokemons to gain happines. Killing wild pokemons (depending on the level), catching pokemons (depends what poke you catch), making your pokemon increase 1 level, and feeding it (making it gain some points of happiness every 20~30 seconds)
  3. How does my pokemon lose happiness?
    • If your pokemon dies, it will instantly lose some points. Also if your pokemon is hungry, it will lose happiness every minute. Your pokemon starts to be hungry after 30 minutes of the last time you feed it.
  4. What happens if happiness is maxed?
    • If a pokemon has maximum happiness, it will have chance to deal critical hits. The chance is 5%, and the extra damage is 10%.
  5. What happens if happines goes to zero?
    • Once your pokemon starts to lose happiness, it will decrease it's damage. Once it is 0, the damage will be reduced a lot, so try to keep your pokemon satisfied.

Now please, answer our poll:

Would you like this system to be implemented?

Kamijou Touma

Reaction score
I like the idea, given more to do in the game besides lvlup and duel

but..

1.-when lvlup pokes in hardcore resp is very difficult to not die the poke
would be very difficult to keep max happiness

2.- pokes lose the happiness inside the pokeball? (in cp or house?)

3.- if happiness works for a single player or anyone using
example: buy a 130 espeon max hapiness, but that happiness only works with the player who took care of him, I would have to earn their happiness (this happens in nintendo games)

4.- the bonus only works on max happiness or operates 900 + maybe?

sry bad english xD

T

TheLegacy

im sorry but NO, the thing about damage decreasing is reallly bad :S Game wont force us to train if we dont want ....

koles

Reaction score
I like this idea, this make game more realistic, because we need take care our pokes. I agreed. Maybe need change something in this, but now i no have time for this ^^. But still agreed.

Makarno.-

Reaction score
im sorry but NO, the thing about damage decreasing is reallly bad :S Game wont force us to train if we dont want ....

Well, you don't need to train, just give a pizza to your poke every 30 minutes and everything would be fine.

I like the idea, given more to do in the game besides lvlup and duel

but..

1.-when lvlup pokes in hardcore resp is very difficult to not die the poke
would be very difficult to keep max happiness

2.- pokes lose the happiness inside the pokeball? (in cp or house?)

3.- if happiness works for a single player or anyone using
example: buy a 130 espeon max hapiness, but that happiness only works with the player who took care of him, I would have to earn their happiness (this happens in nintendo games)

4.- the bonus only works on max happiness or operates 900 + maybe?

sry bad english xD

The critical thing operates from 950+ happiness.
The damage reduction starts at 800 or 700 if I'm not wrong.
About pokemons dying on respawns, well, the lose is minimum (about 10~20 per death), and remember they also gain when they kill a pokemon (high level pokemons around 80 might give like 100 happiness per kill) so it would be absolutely covered. Anyways, about losing happiness inside pokeball, I don't know that but I'll try to find out (I was just asked to make this poll).
To conclude, if a pokemon is happy, doesn't matter the owner, it will stay happy.

Jota Siilva

Reaction score
I think it's totally unnecessary, Pokemon lose the strength of your attacks miss happiness and hunger for player who has more than 90 Pokemon as my case is going to have to always picking one another all the time not to let that level of below if happiness will not lose the strength of the attack of my pokemon, I disagree with this deployment!

p0shik0

Reaction score
"Also if your pokemon is hungry, it will lose happiness every minute. Your pokemon starts to be hungry after 30 minutes of the last time you feed it."
don't do the same thing that in PXG. PS: I am too lazy for write, sorry.

kirius

Reaction score
this is a copy of another game, and this idea makes no sense.

my answer is no

Grayfoox

Reaction score
I think it won't be necessary, because some of us work all day and only play at night, so when we log in onto game and try to play or leveling, our pokemon hungry's status will be 0 each time we play. And it will be the same like other games.

I could suggest to put a bar, that its filling each time you kill a pokemon leveling or catching a poke, and when it is full, the pokemon release a critical attack (like a final move).

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
Disagree we dont need this xD, maybe its new bla bla bla, but feed each 30 min our pokemon or will not damage anything, at least for me its stupid, and more for some players that are playing for years and are acostumbrated to Not feed the pokemon xD

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Guys, if it follows what we have in test server, your pokemon are not going to lose happiness inside the pokeball, so you don't need to be worry if you aren't online every 30 minutes to feed them, just count the time out the ball.
If it works in other way, please, don't add it.

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
Guys, if it follows what we have in test server, your pokemon are not going to lose happiness inside the pokeball, so you don't need to be worry if you aren't online every 30 minutes to feed them, just count the time out the ball.
If it works in other way, please, don't add it.

Maybe it could sounds "good" but rlly we dont need this PA is fine right now, srry but think in useful things to PA no in things that will kill PA, we dont want to lose more player

aw50

Reaction score
Cuz now this idea is sux. Maybe after rebalnace this system may more sense ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back