What's new

Welcome!

[Halloween event] 24 october ~ 1 november

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weraxin

Reaction score
Cities are so crowded now that its almost impossible to earn those points ...

And about pumkinheads - You can always try to buy them. I guess it has been set so high so there wont be 100032048239480923 aerodactyls after event.

Regards,
Weraxin ...

Mang Pearl

Reaction score
Theres ppl complaining about the event, cmon, if you dont like it just go to hunt like any other day, the spawns are free now =) ... at least this is something new, something that everyone was asking for...
And, I expect that this event finish at 1 november, not 1 month later like the christmas event, and players with 3000+ points

Khan

Reaction score
Rewards should change requirements, Cloned box is possible to get if you camp 24/7. But like box 4, 500 pumpkinhead that's impossible unless you're rich. Because they are extremely rare. Haven't gotten one yet and I got 175+ points.

Also 50 points for cloned island 48h? That's worthless reward, since nobody is going to catch anything in that time and we all know it. Sure its good so ppl can explore it. But perhaps then add a bigger reward 500 point = 1 weeks passage to cloned island, at least then someone will have a chance to catch ;p

Btw, having the spawns in cities wasn't the best idea. It's KS party constantly during the event, ppl get mad, say bad stuff, push each other ect. I suggest that spawns get moved a bit away from all cities, people keep running around all the time as well. Or add spawns in other spawns, like halloween golbat = in random golbat spawn. Spinirak = poison pokemons, like near celadon in random place there. Teddy = could be outside citys borders, haunter can be in 4 random haunter spawns. And so on.

Like the christmas event, it worked well. Can bit more random though. Doesn't have to spawn on exact same sqm like it does now.

Last edited:

Zifoo

Reaction score
I think it would be nice if all the Pokemon in the game, had the chance to drop Pumpkinheads & Candys, so at least would have less people hunting in cities

Som

Reaction score
Rewards should change requirements, Cloned box is possible to get if you camp 24/7.

Cloned box can be gotten as a reward by camping 2-3 hours a day for 7 days - you can accumulate enough points. I spent an hour and got like 80ish points. If you camp 24*7 you'll get 2-3 boxes and not just one.

Zifoo

Reaction score
Cloned box can be gotten as a reward by camping 2-3 hours a day for 7 days - you can accumulate enough points. I spent an hour and got like 80ish points. If you camp 24*7 you'll get 2-3 boxes and not just one.

2-3 how much fun camping within the city, taking and giving ks ks, having to worry if the poke will be spaw and where they will be spaw and all this for 7 days ... very cool

Khan

Reaction score
It took me 3h+ to get 175 points btw, you must've been lucky.
Then they should make so you can only get 1 max, cloned box & box 4. The rest you can get more than one say like 2-3. Like box 3 & so on. @ halloween pokemon reward, if I understand right they are the same as normal pokemon but cost 800 points to get? ;O. I'd say depending on rarety, like johto pokemon can be 800 point. But the others like halloween digglet, meowth, golbat. Should be max 300 points. (They are only different sprites lol).

Last edited:

Ludacha

Reaction score
I NEED HELP...I DOWNLOAD CLIENT BUT WHEN TRY OPEN IT I GOT THIS
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents/downloads\Halloween_Client.rar:The Archive is either in unknown format or damaged.

HELP ME PLEASE !

psych07

Reaction score
omg
15:03 You gained 1 event points, now you have 267 event points.
and i've only 1 pumpkinhead! :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back