What's new

Welcome!

[Halloween event] 24 october ~ 1 november

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Between 24 october and 1 november you will be able to find halloween pokes, they will loot pumpkinheads (rare), candys (easy) & rare candys (very rare). They will also provide points after killing them which you will be able to exchange them for exclusive rewards.

Where i can find the halloween pokemon?
You can only find them at the folloween citys (Inside): Pewter, Viridian, Celadon, Saffron, Fuchsia, Cinnabar, Vermilion, Cerulean

How many pokemons are spawned at each city?
4, as soon one of them got defeated another halloween pokemon will appear, however they will appear on differents positions.

How many points do i recieve for defeating each one?
Well, they give: Halloween Clefairy (1 point) / Halloween Diglett (1 point) / Halloween Meowth (1 point) / Halloween Gastly (2 points) / Halloween Pikachu (2 points) / Halloween Golbat (3 points) / Halloween Hoothoot (3 points) / Halloween Haunter (3 points)

Rewards:
We will be adding an npc which will exchange the points, pumpkinheads & candys for rewards.

Points reward:
3000 points+50 pumpkinhead+700 candies - Cloned box
Contains one of the following cloned pokemon alakazam,arcanine,beedrill,blastoises,butterfree,dragonite,electabuzz,electrode,farfetch'd,flareon,gengar,golbat,hypno,jolteon,jynx,kingler,marowak,mu k,parasect,pidgeot,pinsir,raichu,raticate,scyther, tentacruel,vaporeon,venomoth,venusaur
1000 points+20 pumpkinhead+400 candies - you will obtain a halloween pokemon
650 points+10 pumpkinhead+250 candies- Box 3
400 points+5 pumpkinhead+100 candies - 10 diamonds
50 points+50 candies - 48 hours passage to the cloned island (only DACC players will be able to use the passage) (http://forum.padventures.org/showthread.php?6917-New-island-discovered)

Pumpkinheads & Candys reward:
200 pumpkinheads & 1000 candys - you will obtain a box 4

50 pumpkinhead & 1000 candys - you will obtain a box 3
10 pumpkinhead & 200 candy you will obtain a 48 hours passage to the cloned island
(only DACC players will be able to use the passage) (http://forum.padventures.org/showthread.php?6917-New-island-discovered)

F.A.Q:
Are cloned pokemon stronger than normal pokemon? Yes, they are slightly stronger.
Are halloween pokemon stronger than normal pokemon? No, however wild halloween pokemon give additional experience.
Will I be able to access to the cloned island without diamond account? No, only players with diamond account & a ticket passage will be able to acces.
Can cloned pokemon be caught? Yes, however they have a lower chance.
Can halloween pokemon be caught? Yes, but they catch chance is really low.
Where can I download the latest client to be able to login? you can download the latest client version at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HBKPET6W

Advice: We might change the requeriments to get the rewards at any time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Antyk

Reaction score
200 pkt for 10 diamonds?;o Lordzio already have 100

danixx

Reaction score
Can the points be shared with another person or you have to earn the individually?

infix

Reaction score
i dont think that is possible get 500 punkinheards

Zifoo

Reaction score
the awards of these events are extremely good I think the event should be fun and to me that there does not seem even a little nice.

Moj mistrz

Reaction score
Good to see that Halloween Event is ON, but im affraid that I will not play in this time, because the limit(7GB) of internet has been exceeded ;/, so my net was lowered drastically and I cannot download the client. But I wish all of you good luck and great fun in getting those amazing items :).
Yours, Moj mistrz aka Takashi.

RJMG

Banned user
Reaction score
Good to see that Halloween Event is ON, but im affraid that I will not play in this time, because the limit(7GB) of internet has been exceeded ;/. But I wish all of you good luck and great fun in getting those amazing items :).
Yours, Moj mistrz aka Takashi.

:( so sad!

Darkness2

Reaction score
Is there any chance to catch halloween poke?

F.A.Q:
Are cloned pokemon stronger than normal pokemon? Yes, they are slightly stronger.
Are halloween pokemon stronger than normal pokemon? No, however wild halloween pokemon give additional experience.
Will i be able to acces to the cloned island without diamond account? No, only players with diamond account & a ticket passage will be able to acces.
Can cloned pokemon be caught? Yes, however they have a lower chance.
Can halloween pokemon be caught? Yes, but they catch chance is really low.
Where can i download the latest client to be able to login? you can download the latest client version at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HBKPET6W

Advice: We might change the requeriments to get the rewards at any time.

Learn to read.....

mmarvim

Reaction score
Between 24 october and 1 november you will be able to find halloween pokes, they will loot pumpkinheads (rare), candys (easy) & rare candys (very rare). They will also provide points after killing them which you will be able to exchange them for exclusive rewards.

Where i can find the halloween pokemon?
You can only find them at the folloween citys (Inside): Pewter, Viridian, Celadon, Saffron, Fuchsia, Cinnabar, Vermilion, Cerulean

How many pokemons are spawned at each city?
4, as soon one of them got defeated another halloween pokemon will appear, however they will appear on differents positions.

Why hunt only in citys, this is a ********.... makes hunts in map, citys sux, very higth laag, and lot of people, i hate this event....i had stay 4 hours on and make 36 points, ¬¬

Darkness2

Reaction score
Why hunt only in citys, this is a ********.... makes hunts in map, citys sux, very higth laag, and lot of people, i hate this event....i had stay 4 hours on and make 36 points, ¬¬
Wahh wahh wahh, its an event. Nobody said it was gonna be easy. You have to earn everything and right now everybody wants the points and items. Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back