What's new

Welcome!

[Halloween event] 24 october ~ 1 november

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khan

Reaction score
Alba this is the reason why I suggested to move spawns to other spawns...
2ToiQ.png
How in the world can one kill a halloween pokemon like this? Whoever is fastest win (whoever use bot) instant target wins... This is not an event like this. This takes out all the fun. Nobody likes getting ksed.

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
2ToiQ.png
How in the world can one kill a halloween pokemon like this? Whoever is fastest win (whoever use bot) instant target wins... This is not an event like this. This takes out all the fun. Nobody likes getting ksed.

thats why it usually spawns on different areas, well it looks wierd to me, but nino wanted to do this, so there we go, will ask him if theres a chance to change it, but doubt it

Som

Reaction score
Why is Lord Chacal riding a shiny Venusaur lol? And it was the same during the Christmas event too. The only way it can made better is by making more spawns both in cities and outside cities (in the grasses/rock areas).

Eclipse

Reaction score
need make box+2 :p some of my friends want get box+2 so maybe add it to 250 or 200 points?

Annelid

Reaction score
Alba this is the reason why I suggested to move spawns to other spawns... How in the world can one kill a halloween pokemon like this? Whoever is fastest win (whoever use bot) instant target wins... This is not an event like this. This takes out all the fun. Nobody likes getting ksed.
+1000 to this.

It's getting so hard and bored to hunt halloween pokemons, every high level is standing for hours in the spawn of the pokes.

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
2ToiQ.png

What the hell alakazam with a hat or wtf is it?

Khan

Reaction score
Why is Lord Chacal riding a shiny Venusaur lol? And it was the same during the Christmas event too. The only way it can made better is by making more spawns both in cities and outside cities (in the grasses/rock areas).
Ain't shiny sprites, it's new sprites from you know what. :p

psych07

Reaction score
2ToiQ.png

yes man omg a lot of botters and free acc are insane to kill just one poke and if u kill ppl put things in body for u dont try catch :O

is better the system like the christimas the pokes on they normal resp and put the new pokes near one hard area or just far u.u

Last edited:

Khan

Reaction score
thats why it usually spawns on different areas, well it looks wierd to me, but nino wanted to do this, so there we go, will ask him if theres a chance to change it, but doubt it
20:59 [PA] Nino on Diamond: Added Halloween Pokemon to Mankey island south of Fuchsia. 21:06 [PA] Nino on Diamond: Added Halloween Pokemon to Bulbasaur Island West from pewter. Yay! Seems it was possible to change it ;).

mateus79

Reaction score
Hey, remenber, is very hard to get pumkins, i get 140 points and no droped 1 head, MY guild total geted more than 1000 Points ann just droped 2 heads, please see the chance of drop of this item, is very hard in relation of the points.

danixx

Reaction score
Now its fucked up with those pumpkins, it says points and you need them. Their rate should be atleast higher, 215 pts and 2 pumpkins you must be mad.

Som

Reaction score
20:59 [PA] Nino on Diamond: Added Halloween Pokemon to Mankey island south of Fuchsia. 21:06 [PA] Nino on Diamond: Added Halloween Pokemon to Bulbasaur Island West from pewter. Yay! Seems it was possible to change it ;).

Why not include some spawns in the 100+ zone too? That way the high levels might hunt there and leave something for the low levels so that they don't start complaining. 100+ area is huge - surely 3-5 spawns can be added? By spawn, I mean a collection of single, smaller spawns like the ones in every city.

Agar

Banned user
Reaction score
lol ... reduced the amount and added more item to other prizes, but that works if it is almost impossible to take pumpkinhead

danixx

Reaction score
There is about 50 people in each city and 10 on 1 spot, how is it possible to get 50 pumpkins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back