Votes: 42 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Moj mistrz

Reaction score
There are alot empty or almost empty spawns.. this map is too big to be empty. Few empty/almost empty places:

- Fly islands(north of Cerulean).. there is almost no Pidgeot's and Fearow's.. add them and add more Pidgeotto's maybe Parasect's, Butterfree's, Beedrill's, Gloom's, Oddish'es, Venonat's, Venomoth's, Bellsprout's, Weepinbell's, Doduo's, Dodrio's, Koffing's, Weezing's(there is no spawn), Tangela's, Pinsir's or even Snorlax'es

- Area between Cerulean and Saffron.. there should be more Tangela's, Weepinbell's, Nidoran's(males and females), Bellsprout's, Oddish'es,

- Triange area between Cerulean-Pewter-Celadon.. there should be more grass pokemons
- Area between Pewter and Viridian.. like above - more spawns of grass pokemons, Nidoran's, Weedle's, Kakuna's
- Area between Viridian and Pallet Town.. more fighting type pokemons... more rock pokemons
- Area between Fuchsia and Vermilion.. more grass pokemons, more bug type..
- Lavender town - this city should be full of ghosts... there is few ghost pokemons
- Right side of Cerulean.. add more Marowak's, Sandslash'es
- Volcano south from Fuchsia.. add more fire-type pokemons spawns.. this island is empty, just mountain contains few Charmeleon's

If you think there is more empty spawns, post it here!

#edit:
Also there could be more spearows between Saffron and Lavender and the area from the left side of Viridian could have more pokemons just like Caterpi,e Weedle, Pidgey or/and Oddishes and Bellsprouts.
I think that making more areas like this "grass forest" with these 2 bulbasaurs near to Viridian would be very useful for low and average lv players/pokes. But there got to be many different places to exp for everybody low, average and high lvs. Cinnabar with it's area for facc is almost everyday really crowded so it's almost impossible to lv up there. Everyday you can see geodudes, gravelers, horsies, poliwhirls or just high lvs without dacc (usually with strong pokes, exmaple: Poliwrath).

In my opinion there should be much more and much bigger usually grass/fire/water spawns. These 3 types are primaries. Why? Let me explain.
At grass type pokes you can lv up fire, flying, ice, poison, bug pokemons and I think it might be more popular to lv up your psychic pokes on grass pokes because they gonna be mostly grass/poison after the update.
At fire pokemons you can lv up your water, ground and rock pokemons. And at water type pokemons you can lv up your electric and grass type pokemons.

There are so much pokemons that might be lved up at the same place at the same pokemon types, that's why people usually gets mad. Everybody would like to lv up in peace without anybody who could ks to him. Adding more pokes to existing respawns or making more places to lv up for BOTH - facc and dacc would make PA's players much happier.
Yeah, and now, with the johto update, imaggine alot of players coming to play P.A, the map will be 2x the normal existent now (1º gerations and 2º), and if the 1º geration's map is with empty area, why the johto gerations too not will have empty areas?
I thinkyea, need add more pokes in certains areas , and like you, add pokes that you can up alot of others (Grass/Poison Pokes and Fire Pokes) just in this 2, you can UP Earth, Rock, Water, Bug, Psych, Fire, Fly and Normal.
-Cinnabar need more ponytas
-Saffari is to small and to much of stupid pokes like nidoran
-Squirtle island is to big...there need be more squirtles and blastos...
-UNDERWATER WORLD SUX,TO SLOW TO WALK AND TO LITTLE POKES THERE....

Thank you for attention.
Yours Moj mistrz aka Takashi.

Last edited:

Pipoxo

Reaction score
it should be more respawns, but more places for respawns, because areas between cities aren't for hunting, they are for transport, newbies will die
trying to get into other city. I remember when I start playing, I was from fuchsia, and I wanted to get into celadon, because I wanted to sell pokes,
but fearrows killed me.

maybe add more passive pokemons, like gloom, weeps, tangelas, etc.

And higher lvls in places with stairs.

just sayin'

Moj mistrz

Reaction score
it should be more respawns, but more places for respawns, because areas between cities aren't for hunting, they are for transport, newbies will die
trying to get into other city. I remember when I start playing, I was from fuchsia, and I wanted to get into celadon, because I wanted to sell pokes,
but fearrows killed me.

maybe add more passive pokemons, like gloom, weeps, tangelas, etc.

And higher lvls in places with stairs.

just sayin'
I haven't said that agressive(strong) pokemons should have spawns between cities on the ground.. Nidoran isn't so strong so it can be on the ground, same with Spearow or Kakuna..

Pyrokar

Reaction score
Takashi, I don't like you (you probably quess why :p), but you got my vote for this idea.

Also there could be more spearows between Saffron and Lavender and the area from the left side of Viridian could have more pokemons just like Caterpi,e Weedle, Pidgey or/and Oddishes and Bellsprouts.

Khan

Reaction score
Suggestion: Add a BIG charmeleon spawn, at 100+. As big as ivy spawn. Meaning expand current charmeleon spawn ( add more floors underground). To many people hunt there, so it's impossible to get any descent exp.
Same for wartortle.

Razioo

Reaction score
Why do you only care about yourself?
he wants to populate spawns for everybody, and you are only interested in making sure you yourself make enough exp.

Pyrokar

Reaction score
I think that making more areas like this "grass forest" with these 2 bulbasaurs near to Viridian would be very useful for low and average lv players/pokes. But there got to be many different places to exp for everybody low, average and high lvs. Cinnabar with it's area for facc is almost everyday really crowded so it's almost impossible to lv up there. Everyday you can see geodudes, gravelers, horsies, poliwhirls or just high lvs without dacc (usually with strong pokes, exmaple: Poliwrath).

In my opinion there should be much more and much bigger usually grass/fire/water spawns. These 3 types are primaries. Why? Let me explain.
At grass type pokes you can lv up fire, flying, ice, poison, bug pokemons and I think it might be more popular to lv up your psychic pokes on grass pokes because they gonna be mostly grass/poison after the update.
At fire pokemons you can lv up your water, ground and rock pokemons. And at water type pokemons you can lv up your electric and grass type pokemons.

There are so much pokemons that might be lved up at the same place at the same pokemon types, that's why people usually gets mad. Everybody would like to lv up in peace without anybody who could ks to him. Adding more pokes to existing respawns or making more places to lv up for BOTH - facc and dacc would make PA's players much happier.

PA is going to have new players, old players are going to lv up or they already did it, some people (retired) are going to play again - only because of the update. PA's population is getting bigger and bigger, but the map isn't growing with the number of players.

Khan

Reaction score
Why do you only care about yourself?
he wants to populate spawns for everybody, and you are only interested in making sure you yourself make enough exp.
Anyone that hunts at 100+ place feel the same way as I do. @ other spawns, I voted yes, meaning I agree with the ideas given on 1st post. I'm all up for more spawns/increase in current spawns. Don't go assuming things like that.

mateus79

Reaction score

PA is going to have new players, old players are going to lv up or they already did it, some people (retired) are going to play again - only because of the update. PA's population is getting bigger and bigger, but the map isn't growing with the number of players.

Yeah, and now, with the johto update, imaggine alot of players coming to play P.A, the map will be 2x the normal existent now (1º gerations and 2º), and if the 1º geration's map is with empty area, why the johto gerations too not will have empty areas?
I thinkyea, need add more pokes in certains areas , and like you, add pokes that you can up alot of others (Grass/Poison Pokes and Fire Pokes) just in this 2, you can UP Earth, Rock, Water, Bug, Psych, Fire, Fly and Normal.

Ludacha

Reaction score

Abble

Reaction score

i agree with underwater places;/

Khan

Reaction score
Expand the underwater area at "Whirl Island", add more gyarados and tentacruels.

Maxi Zemor

Reaction score
Suggestion: Add a BIG charmeleon spawn, at 100+. As big as ivy spawn. Meaning expand current charmeleon spawn ( add more floors underground). To many people hunt there, so it's impossible to get any descent exp.
Same for wartortle.

Good but for lvl 130lvl no 100+

Back