What's new

Welcome!

Few changes to the premium shop

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi guys, the premium shop system have been reworked, I will list some of the changes:

- is NOT possible to send products (items) to a character that doesn't belong to your account anymore.
- is now possible to buy outfits in the premium shop and new outfits have been added to the premium shop.
- is now possible to convert diamonds from the game to premium points, and use them to buy products in the premium shop.

* To convert diamonds to premium points: put the diamonds you want to convert inside your locker and use the command "!points X", where X is the amount of diamonds you want to transfer.

http://www.padventures.org/index.php/p/v/gifts/

flapjackhere

Reaction score
I really enjoyed this new system! Could be added the death outfit and ferumbras hat addon too xD

Mundisse

Reaction score
Zelricks™;344451 said:
About Ferumbras Hat it wont be possible, there will be another way to get it ;]

Another way ^^

"The seals on Ferumbras' old cidatel are glowing. Prepare for HIS return mortals."
"Ferumbras return is at hand. The Edron Academy calls for Heroes to fight that evil."
"Ferumbras has returned to his citadel once more. Stop him before its too late."

Who knows :D

Sabbadin Lach

Reaction score
I dont think that it has been a good movement, It sounds well for those players who have not realized the whorkshop quest, but for me and another player who did the quest it is something unjust, now one does not see no one motive for this quest, I know you are going to say to me, other outfit appear and it is more easily to buy, But as i said, it takes sense from the quest, and now the economy of the game is going to deteriorate, the price of the diamonds was rising very much, and I am going to say it clearly, I am not a player who donates, but I do not do it not because it does not want to donate, if not that, I live in a country where it does not allow me to donate because me and people of my country it is an impossible (venezuela) If I could do it, I would

I know that donations are your winnings, I want to make it clear that I do not want to criticize that, because you work for this game and you obviously deserve it, but I think there are other ways for you to have your winnings without unbalancing the game

sorry for my english if i fail, i do the better thing that i can D:

Last edited:

vivy

Reaction score
I dont think that it has been a good movement, It sounds well for those players who have not realized the whorkshop quest, but for me and another player who did the quest it is something unjust, now one does not see no one motive for this quest, I know you are going to say to me, other outfit appear and it is mas easily to buy, But as i said, it takes sense from the quest, and now the economy of the game is going to deteriorate, the price of the diamonds was rising very much, and I am going to say it clearly, I am not a player who donates, but I do not do it not because it does not want to donate, if not that, I live in a country where it does not allow me to donate because me and people of my country it is an impossible (venezuela) If I could do it, I would

I know that donations are your winnings, I want to make it clear that I do not want to criticize that, because you work for this game and you obviously deserve it, but I think there are other ways for you to have your winnings without unbalancing the game

sorry for my english if i fail, i do the better thing that i can D:

You're right, but they may say that they can not rely on the economy of only 1 country :-(

xUlquiorrAx

Reaction score
You're right, but they may say that they can not rely on the economy of only 1 country :-(

By the way, they are just selling outfit for CHARACTER, if u want to buy the pokemon addons, furniture and lockers u still have to do the quest, so the complain is pointless :/

Sabbadin Lach

Reaction score

Yes i know is not an excuse or a reason, I just try to say that as an example because I am a player that although I do not have the possibility to donate, I do not want to focus so much on that, I want to focus more on what I said to Start

A

Albuquerque

By the way, they are just selling outfit for CHARACTER, if u want to buy the pokemon addons, furniture and lockers u still have to do the quest, so the complain is pointless :/

Some outfits are better to do in the design workshop do what they buy directly not website, as they go out cheap. And it's even better for players who dont donate to buy the changename or like new clothes, or other things they allow. On the economy of the game I believe it will be practically the same on all servers being that you can buy diamonds on the server X and transfer to another char on the server Y. I think it's going to be this =)

Sabbadin Lach

Reaction score

its the same, you can buy the same outfit that appear in the designer quest, that its the only difference (addons, etc) take sense of the quest,
They should modify that workshop, and maybe I think that they should not relate the diamonds of the game with the premium points, because that way they raise a lot the price in the game, maybe the option of the moment of making the donation have the opportunity to choose if you want premium points or diamonds

Back