What's new

Welcome!

Ditto system remake

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
banner.png

The Ditto system, memory slot system have been reworked, I will list changes made in this thread.

- Normal transformation and memory slot system can now be used together.
- Normal transformation duration is 5 minutes, with 60 seconds cooldown between transformations.
- Memory slot transformation duration is 3 hours.
- Memory slot transformation no longer requires a memory card, anyway adding a new Pokemon to the slots will still require a memory card.
- You can now remove a Pokemon from the memory slot window, it requires a memory card. (no longer requires a diamond)
- You can cancel the transformation any time from the memory slot window. (requires having the system unlocked)
- Normal transformation damage is reduced by 17%.
- Memory slot transformation damage is reduced by 10%.
- Memory slot transformation now gets a random ability from the transformed Pokemon.
- Memory slot transformation no longer get random TMs.
- Memory slot transformation can use fly, surf, ride, teleport.
- There is a new held item "Ditto TM", can only be used with memory slot system, gives 2 random TMs to your Ditto based on the current transformation, if TM Reflect is available it will always be picked, you can reroll these TMs every 60 seconds.
- Shiny Ditto can transform into Shiny Pokemon and Cloned Pokemon, normal Ditto doesn't.
- New item "Memory slot quest unlocker" available in premium shop for 15 points/diamonds, of course the quest is still available.
- Memory cards used in old system have been refunded
- Memory slots are now Pokeball binded, before was player binded, this means you can have different Dittos with different transformations. (you can still carry just 1 anyway)

Last edited by a moderator:

Billy hatake

Reaction score
the system is good, now I have a doubt... is it normal to use revive on shiny ditto and have to wait for the seconds of the movements?

I hope the staff sees this thread to make this change

Back