Welcome!

Valentine battle pass & donation promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
When can i use the dice event ticket or where can i use the key to paradise?
About dice event as @Kingox said, it happened some few hours ago and key to paradise will be announced when

Join to our discord where we post there every event scheduled

perrywinkle

Reaction score
first,if they gonna post the days on other places why not here?...i dont know what its that,i only use the forum and the pag, i didnt know about that, and i lost part of my pass now, second, they dont say about the hour, some of us have to work, some of my friends lost the oportunity too... its not fair, they should post the things here too, like other events that they put the schedule on a calendar

Andy.

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
first,if they gonna post the days on other places why not here?...i dont know what its that,i only use the forum and the pag, i didnt know about that, and i lost part of my pass now, second, they dont say about the hour, some of us have to work, some of my friends lost the oportunity too... its not fair, they should post the things here too, like other events that they put the schedule on a calendar
discord there is more functionality and it becomes more practical where there is a channel to disclose all the events and spoilers... sorry if you didn't know about this.

the days and times that the event schedule are announced if any of them you can't participate because of work or something like that is not the fault of the game or staff.
I believe these tickets can be used in other dice events so just an adm or cm can confirm this
angelvulpix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back