What's new

Welcome!

Dragonite (again)

pedrodoval

Reaction score
And what if Dewgong kill it? Its Super Effective...

EASY<<< kill

13:52 Italo [53]: Dewgong deals 2056 damage to a Dragonite. one hit of blizzard

13:53 Italo [53]: Your Dewgong deals 3096 damage to a Dragonite. aurora beam

dewgong lvl 55

people saying dewgong cant kill dragonite certainly dont have nite.

Last edited:

Anderlm90

Reaction score
EASY<<< kill

13:52 Italo [53]: Dewgong deals 2056 damage to a Dragonite. one hit of blizzard

13:53 Italo [53]: Your Dewgong deals 3096 damage to a Dragonite. aurora beam

dewgong lvl 55

people saying dewgong cant kill dragonite certainly dont have nite.

I agree, hits dewgong are overpowered. Killed My nite and Venu easy. Iknow its are superefective. But Nite 95 and Venu 95 vs Gong 55?

pedrodoval

Reaction score
18:01 Aleeks [54]: 15:01 Your Dewgong deals 2208 damage to a Dragonite. 15:01 Your Dewgong deals 34 damage to a Dragonite. 15:01 Your Dewgong deals 2144 damage to a Dragonite. 15:01 Your Dewgong deals 13 damage to a Dragonite. 15:01 Your Dewgong deals 2040 damage to a Drago

dewgong 61.

[N]erox

Reaction score
lol im confused, dewgong was one of the weaker pokes and every1 said it is very weak, or the pa staff did change him, or its just super effective to dragonite ;p

Matiix

Reaction score
18:01 Aleeks [54]: 15:01 Your Dewgong deals 2208 damage to a Dragonite. 15:01 Your Dewgong deals 34 damage to a Dragonite. 15:01 Your Dewgong deals 2144 damage to a Dragonite. 15:01 Your Dewgong deals 13 damage to a Dragonite. 15:01 Your Dewgong deals 2040 damage to a Drago

dewgong 61.

Hydropump do the same with Charizard, Leaf Blade do the same with Gyarados, Shadow Storm do the same with Alakazam. Why u are crying?

silver

Reaction score
Yeah but why gyarados or dewgon kill dragonite if seel and magikarp its very fast to catch and only go to the Daycare and evolve it but dratini its hard to catch and hard to lvl up... no like a seel or magikarp its easy to go to fuchsia and talk to npc kate ^^

pedrodoval

Reaction score
i not saying dragonite should win dewgong but now he die like a shit, not like a rare poke '-'

Fokumon

Reaction score
if you read all the posts, all the pokemons need new balance, there is not care if you have a rare poke, or a powerful poke based on anime, wiki or any game, all pokes become to see same.

Not care if you have a pokemon than its hard to level up, dont care if you lost around 1 month getting a well team for be best than other players.
Not care if you lost weeks trying to lvl up a rare pokemon like dratini just 70 levels cause u can kill it with a pokemon than only need 3 weeks on daycare...

That seems to be the new ideology of PA staff.

Matiix

Reaction score
i not saying dragonite should win dewgong but now he die like a shit, not like a rare poke '-'

ITS SUPPER EFFECTIVE!

And your Dragonite is 75, just 14 lvls of difference.

STOP CRYING.

Meganium and Hitmonchan are rare too and they die easily too against Fire and Psychic.

alek

Reaction score
Dragonite receives x8 damage from ice moves, that's why dewgong rapes it. My chan hits 1.4k with ice punch on venu but 2.8k on nite.

pedrodoval

Reaction score
ITS SUPPER EFFECTIVE!

STOP CRYING.

Meganium and Hitmonchan are rare too and they die easily too against Fire and Psychic.

so one charmeleon 66 can kill a venusaur 80 ?

and it dont kill only my dragonite, kill dragonite 85 too

hitmonchan isnt rare dude, look on trade channel 421421412 people selling hitmonchan and 9999999999 buying dratini :)

Last edited:

Fokumon

Reaction score
Matiix said:
ITS SUPPER EFFECTIVE!

STOP CRYING.

in anime, GBA games, wikias, where u want to see or at least if you have a neuron in the head, you would know that hitmonlee or chan shoul be like machamp or maybe less, and meganium should be like venusaur, BUT dragonite should owns all these pokes.

Ferpss

Reaction score
so many gbasfan in this topic XDDDDDD

edit; u see to much chan/lee selling, this is truth but the price is 4500~5000hd, ALL ppl have this money right?:D

of course chan/lee is rare pokemon, only take in a quest, dratini have respawn
:D

Last edited:

Dencio

Reaction score
If PA is about pokemon just like GBA game u cant think about it similar things to balance, because:

1. It's an online game
2. Events changes everytime
3. It's way harder to get a nite and a meganium than a gyarados

So the Nite must hit harder than they do if they still with 20% roost or take back the last Dragonite.

I see a common mistake with the balancer here is, that he doesnt balance he makes a drastic change to the To-Be-Balanced Poke, like with nite roost, or ditto transform.

If they are OP the balance doesn't means to make 'em trash with a single change, you must go slowly, finding the objective way to get it balanced, ONLY THINKING AT:

1. The way you obtain it (Hard to level, easy to catch, hard to catch, easy to level, etc.)
2. The role it has (Tank, Nuker, Disabler)
3. The REAL current balance (Not one user saying "Gyara killed my nite 10 times if you don't see he playing and missing skills like a noob)

So having this things in your mind, then balance. Because every single change you are making to the pokes turns em into shit.

pedrodoval

Reaction score
now ice hitting more than x2 in dragon. feraligatr hit 5964 in my dragonite with ice shards, ok its super effective but 5964 ?

Dencio

Reaction score
AHAHAHAHAHA 5964 LOL.

They are doing so bad really, i don't know if they are experienced about balancing, or they are doing on purpose, but they make so much drastic chances and they don't figure it out.

Today Alba closed me a topic where i complained about balance staff, they do drastical changes and it said to me "You always complaining barelly knowing a thing" and i talk with every user and they seem to know that every "balance" move is worse than they leave everything as it was.

I think this staff have much things to learn but, if they don't want to, the server will be always the same (or worse)

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
AHAHAHAHAHA 5964 LOL.

They are doing so bad really, i don't know if they are experienced about balancing, or they are doing on purpose, but they make so much drastic chances and they don't figure it out.

Today Alba closed me a topic where i complained about balance staff, they do drastical changes and it said to me "You always complaining barelly knowing a thing" and i talk with every user and they seem to know that every "balance" move is worse than they leave everything as it was.

I think this staff have much things to learn but, if they don't want to, the server will be always the same (or worse)

Dear dencio could you tell us which of the last moves that we made in the latest changes would be called "worse" than it was?

hope you understand my question.

About that ice changes i don't know anything.

komarcomar

Reaction score
Why Abla you dont change other poke just 5 changes some lower attack and 1 pasive to rhydon? you dont see other pokes like sux Omastar or something. I post there and all on this forum to talk about omastar and nothing, nice work..

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
Well.. dragonite has 2 types in any pokemon game: dragon and flying. Both dragon and flying types receive 2x damage from ice moves. So, if a pokemon is dragon and flying, it should take 4x damage from ice moves.. Also flying pokemons as dragonite should be unaffected by ground moves and takes 2x damage from rock moves.

Reference:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Dragonite_(Pokemon)#Type_effectiveness

Back