What's new

Welcome!

Dmgs of Hypno and Alaka.

T

TheLegacy

I dunno why I am arguing with u, u are not the rebalancer anymore, I dont have to proof nothing to you, THX ALBA, WE LOVE YOU!

Chaaps i dont know if you're still a kid or just a guy with no education, but everytime you say your ideas or comments here, you do it in the worst way, like you're always right, like you're a god in pokemon or that you know everything.

Remember this is a game and everybody can have their own ideas, and they can post here everything they want even if you dont like them, but please respect the ideas from other people. If you want to say something, do it, but being respectful.

Thanks.

chaaps

Reaction score
Chaaps i dont know if you're still a kid or just a guy with no education, but everytime you say your ideas or comments here, you do it in the worst way, like you're always right, like you're a god in pokemon or that you know everything.

Remember this is a game and everybody can have their own ideas, and they can post here everything they want even if you dont like them, but please respect the ideas from other people. If you want to say something, do it, but being respectful.

Thanks.

Tell me where I was disrespectful!
Ps: Ofc I'm not always right, and I'm just exposin my opinion too :)

@Khan
You're not arguing with me you're trying to give an argument but fail at it.
Btw I was never a rebalancer. Pyrokar was, I was only an "advisor". That means that if Pyrokar didn't approve of 1 of my suggestion it got denied. And if Hohenheim didn't approve of one of pyrokar's suggestion it also got denied. Just wanted that to be clarified once and for all since you keep spreading rumors about me.

Well you got your wish, congratulations! Now alba will do re-do rebalance, it will be done "soon" xD

You must be kidding right? Ofc I never spreaded anything about you, and yep, I'm not kidding. I told you its not just me that think what we think about you, that guys have theyr own opinion, but look, they realized the same as me!

Last edited:

psych07

Reaction score
alaka has psyusion and much less hp... ok.
hypno is more faster, all attacks have more dmg than alaka, have much more hp, low cds, can learn shadow storm... something more?

HYPNO AND KINDRA DONT NEED CHANGES!

2º I trust in the competence of Alba.

maybe kingdra only need smokescreen like poison gas of villeplume making more time of miss :D

Dani'Stark

Reaction score
That's not a valid argument. Any pokémon with 2 TM's becomes OP you should know that since you got c venomoth with tm reflect + giga drain = infinite stun and never dies.

So any poke should be able to learn tms? , ofc a poke with 2 tms will be strong and imo any poke need changes, cause actually there's a good variety of really pro pokes to choose but as always there r a lot of noob players that will cry forever D:, btw if u want to kill venomoth use a strong type poke against him , for example me and chaaps duel very often and i can kill his venomoth really easy with my pory ofc my pory have tms, cause if i want to kill a strong poke with 2 tms ofc i'll need a strong type poke to beat him and maybe some tms ... is fucking logic, imo there isn't any op poke cause if i can kill all pokes easy why other players can't? i think all can... and btw there aren't much "op" pokes, cause all the "op" pokes r "op" cause have 2 good tm's so ofc they'll be strong, 4 example my blissey have 2 tms , my pory 2 too , my lax 2, my nite 2 too, without those tms those pokes r sux ...

You're not arguing with me you're trying to give an argument but fail at it.
Btw I was never a rebalancer. Pyrokar was, I was only an "advisor". That means that if Pyrokar didn't approve of 1 of my suggestion it got denied. And if Hohenheim didn't approve of one of pyrokar's suggestion it also got denied. Just wanted that to be clarified once and for all since you keep spreading rumors about me.

Well you got your wish, congratulations! Now alba will do re-do rebalance, it will be done "soon" xD

If alba don't do a rebalance i'll be the happiest player and maybe some good players will be happy too cause any change is necessary and if she does her changes r welcome :D cause i trust her, she have done good things to this game so i guess she won't fail at this, btw i'm really happy that alba didn't allow pyrokar changes cause he was only helping khan to become stronger ^^

psych07

Reaction score
If alba don't do a rebalance i'll be the happiest player and maybe some good players will be happy too cause any change is necessary and if she does her changes r welcome :D cause i trust her, she have done good things to this game so i guess she won't fail at this, btw i'm really happy that alba didn't allow pyrokar changes cause he was only helping khan to become stronger ^^

agree so much better alba making this than a "player".

Ruffy

Reaction score
alaka has psyusion and much less hp... ok.
hypno is more faster, all attacks have more dmg than alaka, have much more hp, low cds, can learn shadow storm... something more?

HYPNO AND KINDRA DONT NEED CHANGES!

2º I trust in the competence of Alba.

Everytime you post in forum is to talk about buffs in your pokes, or nerfs in pokes you dont have/ (or like) so idk why people is complaining instead of just ignoring you.

Rasun

Reaction score
Sorry guys but are you insane ? do you want every pokemon to have same skills, same power ? Then whats the point of having 300 pokemons when u can have 1 that is all the same as the other ones...
I agree with khan, its balanced already and you just complaing before u see anything

SasukeUchihaPearl

Reaction score
Hmm I noticed that some ppl are happy cuz maybe alba will take care of rebalance, one doubt...Alba, was you the first balancer? if was it means that everyone gonna have the same team like before Dragonite~Alakazam~Gengar~Magmar~Snorlax~Scyther? Speaking of which if alba rly gonna do it i suggest add ultimate patience ability to all players. xD
Thanks Pyrokar the game is becoming less obvious and i'm sure even alba do it "soon" always will have hatters about some changes, this is clear as crystal.

Midnight Dreamer

Reaction score
Hmm I noticed that some ppl are happy cuz maybe alba will take care of rebalance, one doubt...Alba, was you the first balancer? if was it means that everyone gonna have the same team like before Dragonite~Alakazam~Gengar~Magmar~Snorlax~Scyther? Speaking of which if alba rly gonna do it i suggest add ultimate patience ability to all players. xD
Thanks Pyrokar the game is becoming less obvious and i'm sure even alba do it "soon" always will have hatters about some changes, this is clear as crystal.

i need agree with this

sure brow,idk why pyrokar does not give up about this rebalance yeat, all his eforts was ignored for many players its sad but true
great job pyro, i hope that alba can do it... and good luck

Pyrokar

Reaction score
sure brow,idk why pyrokar does not give up about this rebalance yeat, all his eforts was ignored for many players its sad but true
great job pyro, i hope that alba can do it... and good luck

I have no idea. Am I stupid? Or stubborn? Or I just care about the game and would like to improve it for any price? You tell me.

danixxx

Reaction score
I have no idea. Am I stupid? Or stubborn? Or I just care about the game and would like to improve it for any price? You tell me.

Imo, you wouldnt be happy with the answer you'd acquire from the public.

#Edit; Go on Alba, show Pyro how it's done.

Mario Bankai

Reaction score
my point of view its ok hypno because alakazam have psyfucion and that one of more powerfull psichic atacks.. i think its ok right now, and alakazam have reflect and hypno no

Midnight Dreamer

Reaction score
im just talking how is sad that only few players give to u credits enought to all u've done
urs efforts shouldn't be ignored :X

Torviic

Reaction score
Pyrokar did a lot of good rebalances but, If a large majority is complaining about SOME rebalances is why he's doing something wrong. We're here discussing about these changes and to tell him what's doing wrong. But in this case is so blind to see it.

@ Topic: It's easy to get a TM Reflect & Shadow Storm to make Hypno a monster, But try to get some good TM's for Alakazam.

psych07

Reaction score
Pyrokar did a lot of good rebalances but, If a large majority is complaining about SOME rebalances is why he's doing something wrong. We're here discussing about these changes and to tell him what's doing wrong. But in this case is so blind to see it.

@ Topic: It's easy to get a TM Reflect & Shadow Storm to make Hypno a monster, But try to get some good TM's for Alakazam.

problem of some pokes tm by quest and tm hard by loot make the power easy for some and hard for others :D

Back