What's new

Welcome!

Balance and other suggestions

Pyrokar

Reaction score
I think they need speed boost: Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeot, Fearow, Raichu, Ninetales, Venomoth, Primeape (?), Arcanine (?), Rapidash, Dodrio, Tauros

ed: I've read the main post and I think that if Crusher Stomp is a normal type move and it's not going to be changed into earth type move would be good to increase it's damage, maybe even by x1.5

Last edited:

rakeri

Reaction score
Butterfree
- Headbutt
+ Gust
+ Shadow Ball
more movement speed
Higher damage ratios with Psychic, Whirlwind and Psybeam (high damage ratios)

Last edited:

rakeri

Reaction score
I don't think so. If 100 butterfree (bug-flying) can't kill 100 lvl of Grass poke there is something wrong.

Ezreal

Reaction score
I don't think so. If 100 butterfree (bug-flying) can't kill 100 lvl of Grass poke there is something wrong.

And if i say to you that a Butterfree [100] killed my Cloned Scyther [122]?

rakeri

Reaction score
100 lvl = 100 lvl
Bug > Grass
Poison > Grass
Fly > Grass
Butterfree 100 lvl < Vic 100 lvl/Egg 100lvl/Venu 100lvl/Vileplume 100lvl

Where's the logic?

Last edited:

Ezreal

Reaction score
100 lvl = 100 lvl
Bug > Grass
Poison > Grass
Fly > Grass
Butterfree 100 lvl < Vic 100 lvl/Egg 100lvl/Venu 100lvl/Vileplume 100lvl

Where's the logic?

Hm, Gengar will be Poison on update, now i ask you, he'll hit more on venusaur using shadow ball? You should review butterfree moves

Pyrokar

Reaction score
Yea, Gengar is going to be ghost/poison type pokemon and he has a new move Toxic. Shadow Ball will hit more? How? It's still a ghost type move, not a poison. So I don't think so. Anyway if the damage of Shadow Ball will be increased with the level this still isn't so dangerous for pokemon like a Venusaur. Also even if you fight with Gengar against Venusaur and use Toxic you should remember that Venusaur is going to be grass/poison type pokemon...

Abble

Reaction score
butterfree is really good pokemon, so much stuns... but need be a bit faster than now

rakeri

Reaction score
Hm, Gengar will be Poison on update, now i ask you, he'll hit more on venusaur using shadow ball? You should review butterfree moves
He will be better than Venusaur but not this way. If he will be poison all grass moves will hit him 50% less.
So remember that grass moves hit butterfree 50% less and he is still worse than venusaur. Also Butterfree's best move is fly.

Butterfree now of course got much stuns but he aint got enough damage.

I think that adding him one more fly move *Gust* and one ghost *Shadow Ball* instead of *Headbutt* (+ small damage increase and movement speed) won't make him OP.

rakeri

Reaction score
Raticate
+ Pursuit
+ Double Team
+ Hyper Fang (high damage ratios)
- Scartch
higher damage ratios Bite, Hyper Beam and Quick Attack

What's do you think about it?

Last edited:

Ruffy

Reaction score
I just want all pokes to has similar power.
Please compare for exemple pinsir to scyther, Kingler/Seaking/Slowbro to Blastoise, Ninetailes/Rapidash to Magmar and many, many more.

I want all pokes to be able to train not only:
Gyarados, Blastoise, Charizard, Venusaur, Alakazam, Gengar, Machamp, Arcanine, Hitmonlee, Magmar, Snorlax, Jynx, Electabuzz, Lapras, Scyther and Dragonite.
Have you any other pokemon over 100 lvl except of these above?

My favourite team is: Marowak, Rapidash, Poliwhirl, Pinsir, Tauros and Nidoking, but there is no sense to lvl them up couse almost all of them are really weak.

Btw:
All OP = Noone OP :p
Ok they are weak but you can't compare seaking with blastoise, blastoise is one of the best water pokemon in pokemon universe, not all are supposed to be with the same power, but ok, nidoking and pinsir aren't common pokemon and must be much better (in my point)

For the moment a magmar can simply toast my kingler and eat it, and a venasaur can beat easy my pinsir too

And i never understand why magmar is much better than arcanine, arcanine is my favourite fire poke and in original pokemon is much better than magmar :/

And for all the people that say: is because magmar is rare and blabla bla...
its easy to catch arcanine?
its easy to lvl up a growlithe to 60?
rare catches like likytung or kangaskan are good pokes?

Last edited:

wisakoy

Reaction score
I think all pokes should be the same. Some ppl likes seaking, some likes blastoise. I think we should be able to choose what we like to train. *fair choose*

rakeri

Reaction score
Farfetch'd for today :p

Farfetch'd
+ Aerial Ace
+ Night Slash
higher damage ratios with Stickmerang (high damage ratios), Stickslash (high damage ratios), Wing Attack.

Demon King

Reaction score
I just want all pokes to has similar power.
Please compare for exemple pinsir to scyther, Kingler/Seaking/Slowbro to Blastoise, Ninetailes/Rapidash to Magmar and many, many more.

I want all pokes to be able to train not only:
Gyarados, Blastoise, Charizard, Venusaur, Alakazam, Gengar, Machamp, Arcanine, Hitmonlee, Magmar, Snorlax, Jynx, Electabuzz, Lapras, Scyther and Dragonite.
Have you any other pokemon over 100 lvl except of these above?

My favourite team is: Marowak, Rapidash, Poliwhirl, Pinsir, Tauros and Nidoking, but there is no sense to lvl them up couse almost all of them are really weak.

Btw:
All OP = Noone OP :p
Do u ever saw a poke like seaking ore seadra Beat A blastoise
And Pokes Like NidoKing etc are weak but do u ever try exp chansey above lvl 110
thats not easy aswell :D

rakeri

Reaction score
Ye but you should know that on 110 chansey got evo which is OP. That's why everyone exp her. Porygon aswell. Nidoking is last evo so i think he should be much better.

rakeri

Reaction score
Who's that pokemon?
It's Muk <hura> <hura>'
Spr_3r_089.png

Muk:
+ Earthshock
+ Poison Gas (high damage ratios)
+ Mortal Gas
Higher damage ratios with Acid, Sludge, Mud Bomb, Poison Bomb and Sludge Rain.
More HP

Pyrokar

Reaction score
I think that these moves combination isn't good for Muk :) In my opinion Mortal and Poison Gas should be available only for Koffing/Weezing.

But I agree about increasing his HP (maybe add him also some resistance?) and higher damage. I think you have forget about the Mud Shot... Also "blind effect" to all "mud shots" might be added. Poison pokemons are stunnes. Blind, poison, confusion (venomoth in this case), paralyze - these are the advantages of poison type pokemons.

rakeri

Reaction score
Name: Muk
Type: poison

Description: It is usually undetectable because it blends in with the ground. Touching it can cause terrible poisoning.

Moves:
Mud Shot - m1 - level 50 - 13s
Acid - m2 - level 50 - 10s
Sludge - m3 - level 50 - 10s
Mud Bomb - m4 - level 50 - 15s
Poison Bomb - m5 - level 50 - 20s
Sludge Rain - m6 - level 65 - 30s
Harden - m7 - level 50 - 35s

Back