What's new

Welcome!

Balance and other suggestions

Pyrokar

Reaction score
How about Toxic? It was added to Arbok, Venomoth and Gengar... Why not add it to Muk?

rakeri

Reaction score
Muk:
+ Earthshock
+ Toxic
+ Stun Spore
Higher damage ratios with Acid, Sludge (High damage ratios), Mud Bomb, Poison Bomb and Sludge Rain (High damage ratios).
More HP

Sparkymon

Reaction score
about Butterfree... change gust to aerial ace.. and she dont need shadow ball because she dont learn it by leveling.. replace it as safeguard or bug buzz... or silver wind...

wisakoy

Reaction score
I agree with Shadow ball, but i dont agree with Gust. It's one of his main skill.

rakeri

Reaction score
Butterfree
- Headbutt
+ Gust
+ Safeguard
more movement speed
Higher damage ratios with Psychic (high damage ratios), Whirlwind and Psybeam

Sparkymon

Reaction score
I agree with Shadow ball, but i dont agree with Gust. It's one of his main skill.

Butterfree
- Headbutt
+ Gust
+ Safeguard
more movement speed

Change Gust to Wing Attack...

gust is useless in this game.. and she already have whirlwind.. its like gust...

rakeri

Reaction score
Butterfree
- Headbutt
+ Wing Attack
+ Safeguard
more movement speed

rakeri

Reaction score
Nidoqueen/king
- Quick Attack
+ Earthquake
higher damage ratios with Poison Fang, Stomp, Poison Sting, Earthshock and Horn Attack

rakeri

Reaction score
Lickitung
+ Bodyslam
+ Hyper Beam
more HP
higher damage ratios with Squishy Licking, Mega Punch, Doubleslap (high damage ratios), Stomp (high damage ratios)

rakeri

Reaction score
I think there should be small rebalance (1-2 pokemons) every week. That way we will be able to report all OP pokes and UP, so it will be easier to fix that.

rakeri

Reaction score
Parasect
more HP
higher damage ratios on X-Scissor, Poison Sting, Furry Cutter (high damage ratios)
lower cooldown on X-Scissor (to 55s.), Furry Cutter (to 20s.), Poison Bomb (to 15s.)

rakeri

Reaction score
@up
Go page 4, there is Alba's answer.

Tangela
+ Ancient Power
More HP
Mega Drain (passive) more often
Higher damage ratios with all moves.
Higher movement speed.

I know you may say "tangela is strong, good exp on water" but it's not really true. There are many pokes better than tangela. She is only used couse low level can train Tangela, and this pokemon is easy to get.

Last edited:

Minininho Mitico

Reaction score
Tangela
+ Ancient Power
More HP
Mega Drain (passive) more often
Higher damage ratios with all moves.

I know you may say "tangela is strong, good exp on water" but it's not really true. There are many pokes better than tangela. She is only used couse low level can train Tangela, and this pokemon is easy to get.

i think she's good, a lvl 35+ can lvl up so easy with tangela, BUT she has 2 moves useless(poison powder and leech seed) and she is very slow D:

rakeri

Reaction score
i think she's good, a lvl 35+ can lvl up so easy with tangela, BUT she has 2 moves useless(poison powder and leech seed) and she is very slow D:
Don't you think players use Tangela only to get lvl to use Venu/Exeggutor?

Minininho Mitico

Reaction score
Don't you think players use Tangela only to get lvl to use Venu/Exeggutor?

actually guttor suxx to lvl up, just everyone is uping it now because of his bug, btw yes they up tangela to get some lvl... but tangela can enveolve to tangrtwrow (idk her evolution's name :B) and she's fine to a first evolution (if they fix poison powder and leech seed).

rakeri

Reaction score
actually guttor suxx to lvl up, just everyone is uping it now because of his bug, btw yes they up tangela to get some lvl... but tangela can enveolve to tangrtwrow (idk her evolution's name :B) and she's fine to a first evolution (if they fix poison powder and leech seed).
Yea Tangrowth is 4th gen so we shouldn't talk about it now if they haven't donte 2nd gen yet. I was really thinking about this if I should write about Tangela, but there may be players who like Tangela the most from all pokes and now tangela 70+ is really useless. Players want to change theirs 70/80 + Tangelas into lower lvl for free.

Back