What's new

Welcome!

Dmgs of Hypno and Alaka.

jwlove

Reaction score
i will prove for all that Hypno has MUCH MORE dmg in all sames attacks than alaka.

C hypno 112 vs C alaka 130

confusion hypno 2976
ICZNer.png

confusion alaka 2326
WD1CF6.png

psychic hypno 3626
K8jERN.png

psychic alaka 2658
x1Hy5K.png

psywave hypno 2326
Q3wsR.png

psywave alaka 2320
1u906z.png

psybeam hypno 2774
e13Ls.png

psybeam alaka 2566
KVxgR6.png

As everyone can see, I have a hypno and I dont want these changes.
remember, c hypno 112 vs c alaka 130

Mymek

Reaction score
Omg, what?
It's good that hypno have more dmg .... Kazam have psyfusion and reflect-.-

rakeri

Reaction score
It actually has the same sense as comparing damage of Slowking and Mr Mime.

jwlove

Reaction score
ok my friend, but all cds of hypno is less than alaka, and pyrokar want put nightmare and psy pulse on hypno... why?
hypno can learn reflect and shadow storm! not is much?!

chaaps

Reaction score
Omg, what?
It's good that hypno have more dmg .... Kazam have psyfusion and reflect-.-

what he means is, if he already have this damage, no nightmare is needed, he is not saying to nerf, but to dont add nightmare, cuz he already have this power to compensate that he dont have and AOE spell

Agar

Banned user
Reaction score
even attacks hit more butterflies than alakazam

Khan

Reaction score
Why don't you post the 3x combo that one can do extremely easy with psyusion then bro? Afraid of a nerf?
OigFm8.png

This is the power of psyusion 11.1k+ for 40s cd at lvl 118! It's obvious that the other attacks from alakazam must hit less than hypno's Now nightmare on Hypno would deal about 3-4k (25%) for 60s cd, it all depends on pokémon's hp.
Now since you folks think that is "OP" compared to alakazam it's impossible to convince you.

Last edited:

chaaps

Reaction score
Why don't you post the 3x combo that one can do extremely easy with psyusion then bro? Afraid of a nerf?
OigFm8.png

This is the power of psyusion 11.1k+ for 40s cd at lvl 118! Now nightmare on Hypno would deal about 3-4k (25%) it all depends on pokémon's hp.
Now since you folks think that is "OP" compared to alakazam it's impossible to convince you.

I prayed for Alba of Hohenheim do this rebalance EVERY day, you and pyrokar just want your pokes op, now I'm really Happy :)
@Topic, afraid of nerf? Wtf? Why he would be afraid of a nerf? We all know psyfusion its a good hit, but just like we said, hypno already have all his atacks more powerfull then alaka, and gonna receive psy pulse and some cooldown reduces thats its enought for him! Nightmare will transforme him in a MONSTER!

PS: You dont have to explain yourself anymore, you are not the rebalancer anymore (THANKS GOD)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Midnight Dreamer

Reaction score
kk
ok ,reduce hypno's hits and add reflect and psyfusion--'
idk why i never saw a hypno 110+ in game...like idk why kazam should be better than hypno, but this does not matter
with nightmare hypno can kill psy pokes in duels, only it

hm let me see, hypno with confusion + psychc + any linear atk will be like 1 kazam psyfusion....

chaaps

Reaction score
kk
ok ,reduce hypno's hits and add reflect and psyfusion--'
idk why i never saw a hypno 110+ in game...like idk why kazam should be better than hypno, but this does not matter
with nightmare hypno can kill psy pokes in duels, only it

hm let me see, hypno with confusion + psychc + any linear atk will be like 1 kazam psyfusion....

reflect 40 secs, confusion 20 secs, hypnosis 20 secs, shadow storm, nightmare anything more bro?

Midnight Dreamer

Reaction score
reflect 40 secs, confusion 20 secs, hypnosis 20 secs, shadow storm, nightmare anything more bro?

do u know what is irony?kkk

nightmare never will turn him op, only will turn him better than now, nightmare only will help hypno in duels to kill an alakazam, actually only it
i need put reflect and psycho cut on mine to make it the same as kazam(good area move+ reflect) and kazam already have it, u can put + 2 tms on alaka and make it better than hypno dears

i only dont understand why kazam should be better than hypno

Khan

Reaction score
That's not a valid argument. Any pokémon with 2 TM's becomes OP you should know that since you got c venomoth with tm reflect + giga drain = infinite stun and never dies.

chaaps

Reaction score
That's not a valid argument. Any pokémon with 2 TM's becomes OP you should know that since you got c venomoth with tm reflect + giga drain = infinite stun and never dies.

I dunno why I am arguing with u, u are not the rebalancer anymore, I dont have to proof nothing to you, THX ALBA, WE LOVE YOU!

Odion

Reaction score
Then why not add hypnosis to mr mime C:

Khan and Pyrokar forgot to set OP mr mime in their OPbalance because they don't have one lol.

Khan

Reaction score
I dunno why I am arguing with u, u are not the rebalancer anymore, I dont have to proof nothing to you, THX ALBA, WE LOVE YOU!
You're not arguing with me you're trying to give an argument but fail at it.
Btw I was never a rebalancer. Pyrokar was, I was only an "advisor". That means that if Pyrokar didn't approve of 1 of my suggestion it got denied. And if Hohenheim didn't approve of one of pyrokar's suggestion it also got denied. Just wanted that to be clarified once and for all since you keep spreading rumors about me.

Well you got your wish, congratulations! Now alba will do re-do rebalance, it will be done "soon" xD

Midnight Dreamer

Reaction score
You're not arguing with me you're trying to give an argument but fail at it.
Btw I was never a rebalancer. Pyrokar was, I was only an "advisor". That means that if Pyrokar didn't approve of 1 of my suggestion it got denied. And if Hohenheim didn't approve of one of pyrokar's suggestion it also got denied. Just wanted that to be clarified once and for all since you keep spreading rumors about me.

Well you got your wish, congratulations! Now alba will do re-do rebalance, it will be done "soon" xD

HERE WE GOOOOOO...again

jwlove

Reaction score
alaka has psyusion and much less hp... ok.
hypno is more faster, all attacks have more dmg than alaka, have much more hp, low cds, can learn shadow storm... something more?

HYPNO AND KINDRA DONT NEED CHANGES!

2º I trust in the competence of Alba.

Midnight Dreamer

Reaction score
@ topic ...
Do not want to be boring, but I believe hypno not need to be improved, as it already has become an awesome pokemon ...

me too brow, like i said in rebalance discussion he does not need any change but i desagree that nightmare make it OP, but does not matter
my only point here is why he needs be worse than kazam, but nothing important

Last edited:
Back