What's new

Welcome!

Crobat / Cloned Crobat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just taking the chance in that soon you'll be carrying about the rebalance (dunno its expansion), I also would like to ask if you might take a review on that.

There's a long time which crobat passed through a rebalance and since that i've been flying and using it around, i've noticed how its (not totally) bad. I felt its moveset list could be improved, as its damage too.
Another thing i've noticed, besides this problem with lags we are having due the overall worldwide internet status. Even before that, always when i call it out of pokeball, there's a strange delay on it, crobat seems really get stuck and delayed to cast/focus its melee/spell, on the target. Thing that doesn't happen to other. Well, dunno if just i have this problem. Anyway, I would like to let here a rebalance idea to crobat / cloned crobat. I've taken bulbapedia as a guide for this propose.

Atm we have Crobat / Cloned Crobat:

N7rWPKq.jpg

Taking into account the Generation VII as a guide and taking a little reading on its biology/capability. I thought about the due change on that:

Wing attack > Haze
Whrilwind > Sky Drop
Fascade > Air Pressure or
Quick Guard > Crunch / Giga Drain

Quick Guard - Passive
Sonic Bomb - Passive

Scary Face - 80 - 30s
Swift - 80 - 15s
Haze - 82 - 15s
Venom Drench - 80 - 20s
Sky Drop - 80 - 25s
Crunch / Giga Drain - 80 - 15s
Posion Jab - 82 - 15s
Air Pressure - 90 - 50s
Venom Storm - 85 - 45s
Venoshock - 80 - 45s

some extraction (air pressure / Sky drop / Crunch / Giga Drain) would be needed, but it would be a problem at all i guess. The moves quoted above aren't that expensive or even nobody has it added in its crobat neither.

i thought about sonic bomb, because as the most of us know, it is one if not the main signatured crobats moves, then, that's it.

thank you, regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back