What's new

Welcome!

Cloned Scizor Sprite (Again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yhamal

Reaction score
Dear Lajrra, thank you for answering so quickly, but i would love if you keep this thread not closed.
Maybe we could see the opinion of other players if you don't close my threads so fast.
As far as I know, this section of forum is aimed to general "Discussion".I love to have your attention and opinion about the subject, but I would like to know other player opinions.
"Okay, so let me say it better.
We don't want to change its sprite, and we will not.
The one you have seen in Yoku's thread is;
a) too big
b) ain't finished

And there's nothing to argue with. We just reject suggestion about the change

Regards."

Even though you treated me and my suggestion with soo much attention and courtesy, you should avoid use the word "we" to express an opinion that is exclusive to you or close every thread that goes agaisnt it.

Last edited:

Nickits

Reaction score
Dear Yhamal.

You've forgotten something. While the owners of this game are here to serve the people using it, in the end if they don't want to change something, they wont.

Give up, your complaints will just fall on deaf ears or in this case, blind eyes.

Yhamal

Reaction score
Dear Nickits,
I agree with you that if they don't want to change, they doesn't have to.
However, Lajrra isn't the only player in staff so if he didn't liked the idea he could at least leave it in forum to other staff members and players to discuss about it.Instead, he closed right after it.

I didn't asked for "Hey staff, do you want to change this or not?".
I only brought this to forum because other players ingame didn't liked very much this new sprite, so I wanted to see everyones opinion and maybe, if it is the desire of all, staff members could consider it.

And I wouldn't be creating all this confusion about this if Lajrra hadnt been so rude

kirius

Reaction score
something you're right Nicktis, but she does not own the game and if this is "General discussion" I think it should stay open

Yhamal

Reaction score
Yes, 3 threads unfortunately.
Sadly, I can't answer a thread that is closed.

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
For me current appearance Scizor is good. Idk where u see problem >.> and plx stop spam.

Regards.

Yhamal

Reaction score
Well, buy mine Pipoxo xD
Like I said, isn't bad but could look way better with only a few details changed.It is the 2nd rariest poke ingame, it deserves a fcking awesome badass sprite haha

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Nope,
You just came here with a suggestion about sprite change which I rejected, cause sprite was made based on 'wish' of admins and some GM, that's also the reason why I used the word "we" so you don't need to tell me what should I avoid or not.
Another reason of rejection is also lack of finished sprite, it needs 4 directions with 3 movements for each one.

Decide before then, if it's suggestion or disussion thread.
6r_85Ja7W.png

Based on that screen, still rejected. We will not change anything in this scizor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back