What's new

Welcome!

Christmas event 2018

Tsotss

Reaction score
Let me see if I understood, then I can do the event with the three characters in my account? Or with multiple accounts too?

If I am not wrong you can take MAX 2 pokemons on every character you have access and MAX 3 random TMs from multiple accounts. But others rewards like random evo item its per character, not per player.

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
limit per player means:

Acrobata owns 5 characters
- Acrobata_1 -> 4000 points
- Acrobata_2 -> 4000 points
- Acrobata_3 -> 4000 points
- Acrobata_4 -> 4000 points
- Acrobata_5 -> 4000 points

he will be able to take max. two Pokemon and three TMS even if they were in different accounts

Dark Raze

Reaction score
Nice Event, drop items from elfs will be of any use? (Snowballs, Toys, Chrismas Cookies, etc)

If no, can they be exchange for something like Rare Candies? for example 200 Snowball + 5 Toys for 1 RC

dont kill me pls

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Nice Event, drop items from elfs will be of any use? (Snowballs, Toys, Chrismas Cookies, etc)

If no, can they be exchange for something like Rare Candies? for example 200 Snowball + 5 Toys for 1 RC

dont kill me pls

Imma kill you with love
images

in

Reaction score
can we get extra points for lvling snowman? 10lv = 100 points

Tsotss

Reaction score
can we get extra points for lvling snowman? 10lv = 100 points

And abuse it in shared?

Are you serious? Sucri already wrote that it's 7 days for 1k points to get pokemon. 1k u get from songs.. Jano improves elfs respawn and you are still waiting for more.

It's easy event, nice event. Something other. Enjoy it and you will like it.

Grey

Reaction score
I saw so much 10 level players in Dj Elf for get 1 k point easily they will be punish for this reason ?

kauemedeiros

Tutors
Reaction score
I do not understand why there should be, there is no talk in the minimum level and char number is not limited, if they are doing the correct, they have taken the maximum number of prizes per player

Quezzitoo

Reaction score
staff can match IP and find who and how many lv 10 characters are there, so please, dont try to be the smartest in this game..

kauemedeiros

Tutors
Reaction score
Reward list

Rewards can be obtained Friday 28, dec, 2018

Points is the total of Christmas songs points + snowball war points

200 points: random Christmas addon for a Pokemon (repeatable unlimited times)
450 points: random evolution item (max. 2 per character)
600 points: random box 3 (max. 2 per character)
1000 points: random TM (max. 3 per PLAYER*)
2000 points: random Pokemon (max. 2 per PLAYER*)
- Swirlix (has shiny chance)
- Hawlucha (has shiny chance)
- Deerlingw

* PLAYER: considers every character in every account the player owns, special cases (like family members) will be handled manually by staff members.

Obs:
{ detail, I do not fit into this category of char level 10, but I have 6 char level 130+, and I still do not understand what the level has to do with the event }

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
There is the difference between characters 10 lvl created especially for this event and characters much higher lvls.

kauemedeiros

Tutors
Reaction score
but what I mean is, where is written minimum level for the event, just like it existed in previous events or the lottery?
as long as there is no level, no one is wrong, as long as it does not abuse and exceed the limit of prizes

this for me is the cry of people who do not have the time or not in order to stay in the DJ. as there was crying about the respaw of elves, for me there was no need, it was already easy the event, in my opinion, LAZY

Szacho

Reaction score
@guys up from Jano to Khormes

There was said at start, that we can pick 2 boxes per player and/or 3 random TMs per player so in my opinion we should stay with that.
Yep, I did lvl 10 char for DJ Elf, but two others are much older (created long time ago, also low lvls). I should have 3 random TMs then and 1 box on my main character (I did there DJ Elf mission and killed 1000 elfes = 2000 points) and in my opinion its 100% fair.
It's not my fault that a lot a ppl are tu lazy to make 1000 points with max 1 hour, when there was said that we can pick max 3 rewards.
I hope Jano didnt decide to make other restrictions like lvl or date of char creation, because it would be not fair now imo.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
@guys up from Jano to Khormes

There was said at start, that we can pick 2 boxes per player and/or 3 random TMs per player so in my opinion we should stay with that.
Yep, I did lvl 10 char for DJ Elf, but two others are much older (created long time ago, also low lvls). I should have 3 random TMs then and 1 box on my main character (I did there DJ Elf mission and killed 1000 elfes = 2000 points) and in my opinion its 100% fair.
It's not my fault that a lot a ppl are tu lazy to make 1000 points with max 1 hour, when there was said that we can pick max 3 rewards.
I hope Jano didnt decide to make other restrictions like lvl or date of char creation, because it would be not fair now imo.

Totally agree cuz i did on other chars same, i just wrote before if there must be any lvl restricion it should be just on 10-30 lvls max, there was written also at the begining there will not be limit on rewards, but Jano gave us better spawn of elves. So, the biggest complain maker says "We need to accept Jano's decisions", but i hope he will not make any lvl restriction. :D

Back