What's new

Welcome!

Christmas event 2018

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
in7sCYy.png

This year there are two missions, both are optional, you don't need to finish one to take the other. Anyway is highly adviced to take both.
First mission is to help the Elves to record their Christmas CD.
Second mission is to participate in the Snowball war.

Christmas CD

You need to record 10 songs in total, the songs are splitted in few parts to make it easier, you only have to repeat the pattern and then hit the record button.
You can score up to 100 points per song this means if you record every song 100% correctly you will get 1000 points in total.
You have 10 tries per SONG, each failed try will take 10 points from the song score, this means you can even get 0 points per song.
Incase you complete a song or wasted all your tries, we will move to the next song.
You can see the pattern if you click the 'Listen' button, once you start recording you cannot see the pattern anymore.

Rewards and requeriments will be announced later

Additionally, you can now send gift to your friends using the command "!gift friend_name", it has a cost of 15 points.
Gifts will be openable the same day as the reward from the event!

Reward list

Rewards can be obtained Friday 28, dec, 2018

Points is the total of Christmas songs points + snowball war points

200 points: random Christmas addon for a Pokemon (repeatable unlimited times)
450 points: random evolution item (max. 2 per character)
600 points: random box 3 (max. 2 per character)
1000 points: random TM (max. 3 per PLAYER*)
2000 points: random Pokemon (max. 2 per PLAYER*)
- Swirlix (has shiny chance)
- Hawlucha (has shiny chance)
- Deerlingw

* PLAYER: considers every character in every account the player owns, special cases (like family members) will be handled manually by staff members.

use command "!event" to get your rewards, always check your available rewards before getting one incase they change between command usage. Some characters might be limited to the rewards they can access due to the creation date/level/points.

Gift boxes sent to your friends can be open the same day (Friday 28, dec, 2018) and contains one of the following:

- Christmas decoration bag
- Christmas outfit bag
- random locker
- random evolution item
- random box 3
- random TM (low chance)
- random Pokemon (very low chance, same as event)

pokelolek

Reaction score
I'm at the 6th song, How to make the last sound would be the same. You did not explain anything. I've tried everything. Only points pointlessly go

Grey

Reaction score
I like this snowman can i keep it after event gone ? xD

Dark Raze

Reaction score
-How long this event will last?
-Can we keep this snowman forever?
-How many points we need for snowball War mission?
-when rewards/requeriments will be posted?
-can we do the event with more than 1 char or account?
-what are Gifts?

s.s

Szacho

Reaction score
13:09 You recorded this part correctly!
13:09 You gained 100 points for this song, total points: 1000.
13:09 You finished all the songs!

♥♥♥

huberto

Reaction score
I have a problem with song nr. 8

Spoiler:
WanZXet.png

Spoiler:
CQovnpz.png

Spoiler:
PIS8EVi.png

On the first fail I'm sure it was trump and not guitar in the moment of fail, I listen to every song very carefully at least 2-3 times to avoid fails (didn't fail in previous 7 songs). I was surprised when I got fail message but ok, I could fail there. Tried again with corrected pattern but... fail again. I lost 30 points cause of it and I don't know if I should keep trying. When I press "listen" music goes on and stops on the guitar im failing on. I recorded a video to explain it in a better way.

P.S. Overall realy nice event, I like it! Instead of experiencing christmas friendly atmosphere with nice and friendly KS on spawns we chilling with christmas songs <3

lelmygg

Reaction score
Huberto, I had a similar problem but at an earlier song. though I thought I just messed up and left it like it was. I think I lost 60 points or something, hopefully that wont matter too much. Merry christmas everyone

huberto

Reaction score
Tried once again with trumpet as on the first try (i think so but could sadly missclick on guitar) and it worked. Guess it is not working as I though and not showing correct pattern after you fail, it only show you where you failed and gotta guess the correct instrument. Nevermind then, not bugged just be more carefull :d

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
I have a problem with song nr. 8

On the first fail I'm sure it was trump and not guitar in the moment of fail, I listen to every song very carefully at least 2-3 times to avoid fails (didn't fail in previous 7 songs). I was surprised when I got fail message but ok, I could fail there. Tried again with corrected pattern but... fail again. I lost 30 points cause of it and I don't know if I should keep trying. When I press "listen" music goes on and stops on the guitar im failing on. I recorded a video to explain it in a better way.

P.S. Overall realy nice event, I like it! Instead of experiencing christmas friendly atmosphere with nice and friendly KS on spawns we chilling with christmas songs <3

Once you start recording you cannot see the correct pattern anymore, what you see when "listening" is your own record so you can see where you failed and try to fix it.

Tried once again with trumpet as on the first try (i think so but could sadly missclick on guitar) and it worked. Guess it is not working as I though and not showing correct pattern after you fail, it only show you where you failed and gotta guess the correct instrument. Nevermind then, not bugged just be more carefull :d

Most likely you missclicked

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Question 1 character in account or more ? ?

Unlimited

Can you write what we send as gift?

The gift sent contains the same items as the reward from the event but with nerfed percents.

I'm at the 6th song, How to make the last sound would be the same. You did not explain anything. I've tried everything. Only points pointlessly go

???

donde esta el santa que no lo encuentro

Lavender

How many days event will be last?

Till 31, 23:59 or something like that

I like this snowman can i keep it after event gone ? xD

What for?

Presents like presents... its a surprise!

Nice answer

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
For example if i fucked up 70 points at first mission, would i have still chance for the best rewards?
Btw. First mission was very nice, different event than others :D

Back