What's new

Welcome!

Christmas event 2018

Horinattes

Reaction score
It's true! First if u read the event post WE CAN'T READ ANYTHING about the level minimum to do event, them lvl 10 players can do the event. And independent of numbers chars u have done the event u only will have IN THE MAX 2 pokes and 3 TMs for PLAYER (LOOK THIS , PLAYER, NOT CHARACTER). Them I think there's no problem to do the event with lvl 10 caracter.

Szacho

Reaction score
It's true! First if u read the event post WE CAN'T READ ANYTHING about the level minimum to do event, them lvl 10 players can do the event. And independent of numbers chars u have done the event u only will have IN THE MAX 2 pokes and 3 TMs for PLAYER (LOOK THIS , PLAYER, NOT CHARACTER). Them I think there's no problem to do the event with lvl 10 caracter.

I completely agree. Thats what I'm talking about.

Gniewosz

Reaction score
What will happen when the server has been closed while I was making a Christmas CD event?

demzpacito

Reaction score
is there a way to check how many points we did on cd mission? i cant remember by heart

Zelricks

Reaction score

nl9ggHt.png

What? is still 28

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Zelricks™;372322 said:
nl9ggHt.png

What? is still 28

Its late anyway, wanted to be sure about that we will get rewards today.
Btw in my country it is 23:13, so like you see its late.

Zelricks

Reaction score
Its late anyway, wanted to be sure about that we will get rewards today.
Btw in my country it is 23:13, so like you see its late.

HOHO
Let me be clear with you, Jano is chilean and he has the same time as me, so stop thinking that if the time on your country is 23:20 SHOULD be the same for everyone

otamegane

Reaction score
December 28 is the day of the innocents do not see that they fell for the joke? Hahaha happy day of the innocents

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Zelricks™;372324 said:
HOHO
Let me be clear with you, Jano is chilean and he has the same time as me, so stop thinking that if the time on your country is 23:20 SHOULD be the same for everyone

You probably didnt understood what i mean. And you are writing something like as if i wrote it should be same time for everyone. Just XD
5h isnt so many, so i had hope about that rewards will be a little earlier, thanks for answer.

otamegane

Reaction score
I do not know why so much trouble with the staff if the same event is until December 31st, can not they just be patient and wait? or is that too much to ask?

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Understand already that asking several times per hour won't make it any faster. If we said it's going to be available at 28/12 then it means it will, even if it had to be 23:59 chilean time.

If something will be wrong you can find some extreme time and give rewards tomorrow xD

P.S ofc kidding :) waiting

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
use command "!event" to get your rewards, always check your available rewards before getting one incase they change between command usage. Some characters might be limited to the rewards they can access due to the creation date/level/points.

cuca22

Reaction score
the event leaves nothing clear about the minimum level, so if I get punished, I will receive my rights

Back