What's new

Welcome!

CHARMS - Discussion and Suggestions

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
any prevision of when we will be able to begin contabilizing the kills required to obtain charms? it could be before implementing them, so we would be able to start farming already

Popeye

Reaction score
Charms rules
USER: player’s pokemon. If player is using for example sceptile and does tasks for it and gets let’s say “vita” charm, then chooses to assign it for the user, then his sceptile will have 15% chances to avoid stun from ANY enemy.

Tasked pokemon: effect is related only to tasked pokemon. Let’s say player did task for Blastoise and got Vital Charm, then chooses to assign it for tasked pokemon, then all of his pokemons have 15% chances to avoid stun from Blastoise.
a) 3 charms can be used at once, but for different pokemons
b) Only 1 charm at once can be used for pvp. (in case player has activated more, than 1 charm that can be used at pvp, then system will use random one

• Every pokemon has 3 task levels.
• Player must complete level 1 in order to start level 2
• Player must complete level 1 and 2 in order to start level 3
• Player can use 1 charm per pokemon at the same time
• Player can boost each charm by repeating the task. 2 times repeat
1 time -> repeat1 -> repeat 2

Hi, I make the lucky charm lvl 3 in cubone but the first 2 are in lvl 1, and appear this message "13:12 You already have an active charm for this Pokemon." But is the lvl 1 lucky charm that gives me 11% now I have the lvl 3 that gives me 20% but I can't activate it.

Need to boost the first 2 charm also?

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
what is being planned to pokemons without respaws? it will be possible to get charms to them?

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Can you make charms activated to no limit? Its really iritating to switch between exp charm on normal and to catch chsrm on shiny :D
Please?

Popeye

Reaction score
Hi guys, yesterday I drooped the held item call Big Root, that boost in 12% the heal spells, well, I have it in Mr Mime, and only boost the first 2 waves of Healing wish, should work like that or is bugged?

Thanks

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
I was analysing the 12 charms thinking of hunting and dueling...

Charms useful only for hunting (4) = wealthy, lucky, experience, catch

Charms with some utility for duel (5) = stunning, vital, mimic, cure, fire

Charms that hardly will be useful for duel (3) = dodge, power, defense

I organized them like this because these last 3 can be activated only on tasked pokemon. The problem is your oponnent may be using 6 out of maybe more than 1000 pokemons (considering versions, cloneds, shinies, megas, etc), so your probability of activating on your 3 charms some that will provide a benefit is very low... Since there is already 4 charms useless for duel, I propose to add on these last 3 charms the possibility to be activated on user too (not only tasked pokemon).

Example: dodge currently actives only on tasked pokemon, you have % chance to dodge against that. If enabling activate on user, instead your pokemon of task will have % to dodge against anything.

And it logic because if you have charm for a poke, means u have expertise to use that on your favor, or when fighting against it.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Suggestions thread is closed, so i'll post it there for future.
It would be nice to enable/disable charms through "charms" window in pokedex
ISgoFUg.png

And with that make them sorted like pokemons in pokedex or maybe search field, or use existing one for both. Thanks

Last edited:

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
charm 2 of tauros requires to kill more than charm 3. suggestion: keep the amount in charm 3 (550) but reduce 2 (650 to 400).

Szacho

Reaction score
Suggestions thread is closed, so i'll post it there for future.
It would be nice to enable/disable charms through "charms" window in pokedex
ISgoFUg.png

And with that make them sorted like pokemons in pokedex or maybe search field, or use existing one for both. Thanks

Totally agree!
It's really annoying, if I want to disable charm from Turtonator (it's just an example - I mean all Alolan pokes here) and I need to run for it's far spawns only for disabling my charm...

demzpacito

Reaction score
Not gonna happen, Jano already answered that

vsFPCi5.png

I made another suggestion: a command like !charmdisable to disable all active charms. Its not ideal scenario but would already be very helpful. Didnt get any response though

Back