What's new

Welcome!

Fruits

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello guys,
With professions new variants of fruits will be applied to the game. Herbalist will be able to craft pots and sell them, so other players can grow a plant with berries. They are actually the same ones that already exist, but with better effects/timing/cooldowns.

We'd love to see your suggestions for the following;
- changes in berries listed below (effect and/or cooldowns or timing
- new berries that don't exist yet (suggest an effect & timing and eventual cooldown)

- others
1706972331749.png
1706972447475.png
1706972493806.png

maurito

Reaction score
I'm sure the majority of the players don't ever use the resistance berries (those berries are always on the floor), it would be nice if the percentages could be increased a hefty bit. In the actual games, those resistance berries halve the damage taken from super effective moves. Increasing the percentages may also serve as a gateway to introducing new quests with harder difficulty where survivability is key. In events such as maze or similar stuff, healer/immunity/protection pokemons are always the number one priority. It's almost as if defensive moves such as harden are seen as undesired.

If there are no cooldown on certain berries, does that mean their effects will stack or simply refresh it? In case of the liechi berries, if I continuously use these berries will I reach 300% extra damage? rowletsus

Otherwise, I think it looks promising. grookeypopcorn

marshalldx53

Reaction score
Regardless if it stacks or not, having no cd on liechi berry will give herbalists a huge increase on damage output and advantage over other professions. I believe allowing it to be used at 60% HP is already a good improvement.

demzpacito

Reaction score
razz berry is completely garbage as it is now, adding 0.1 to ball multiplier means nothing and making it 0.2 wouldnt change anything. Adding 1.0 would be enough IMO. Also duration of berry is way too low, if u are semi afk in a resp like tapu or comfey u need to use one berry every 2 pokes killed

demzpacito

Reaction score
I'm sure the majority of the players don't ever use the resistance berries (those berries are always on the floor), it would be nice if the percentages could be increased a hefty bit. In the actual games, those resistance berries halve the damage taken from super effective moves. Increasing the percentages may also serve as a gateway to introducing new quests with harder difficulty where survivability is key. In events such as maze or similar stuff, healer/immunity/protection pokemons are always the number one priority. It's almost as if defensive moves such as harden are seen as undesired.

If there are no cooldown on certain berries, does that mean their effects will stack or simply refresh it? In case of the liechi berries, if I continuously use these berries will I reach 300% extra damage? rowletsus

Otherwise, I think it looks promising. grookeypopcorn
u cant use the same berry on a poke before effect of berry runs out. otherwise u could already stack now (use berry, keep poke inside ball and wait for cooldown to finish, repeat)

Why Cant

Reaction score
Everything is very interesting but here I think the most debatable thing is the berrys CD and the % that they have,
To say the resistance berrys mentioned above, 10% or 12% is still somewhat ridiculous (depending on the way it is used) because 12% to use in duels is perfect, but let's be honest no one currently duels anymore, everyone prefers to hunt or go to raids, 12% in either of these two cases is not very notable...
and on the other hand, the loot berry cd (which is the most usable in my point of view) should not have a cd, it is extremely ridiculous to use 1 berry for 30 minutes, and wait 1 hour wtf? or these other berries that are 10 minutes of use and 25 minutes of CD, where now they are cornn berries, they are given in daily box and I know people who have 200+ of those berries and being able to use them is shit xD.
All the berries are fine, the only thing defective is the % and the CD...

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
is extremely ridiculous to use 1 berry for 30 minutes, and wait 1 hour wtf? or these other berries that are 10 minutes of use and 25 minutes of CD,
We are talking about berries coming from plants that you will be able to grow by yourself, not those that are harvestable all around the map. None of the berries listed above has 1 hour cooldown, the highest cooldown is 5 minutes :)

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Forgetfulness Berry

I know that berries is to give some status in some situations, but here i'll post my suggestion for a new type.

Berry has Mind wipe effect.
Chance to acquire the seed (Very Rare)

How it works?

This berry gives effect mind wipe, so the player will recover all currents TMs from pokemons when used (and ofc pokemon will be without TMs).

Since its very rare, the plant will gives only 1 berry, and after that it'll die, and player needs plant it again with a new seed.

Last edited:
Back