What's new

Welcome!

CHARMS - Discussion and Suggestions

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi guys,
our next step for the update is charms system, something that you could have noticed in pokedex, but unavailable.

Most of the charms will have "levels" to advance for the final effect to obtain.
Discussion is made up for suggestions more likely. We'd like to see if you have ideas for new charms with new effects or if you want to change something in current ones.

here is the list:
0zG60e4.png

LRuEy8G.png

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Charms rules
USER: player’s pokemon. If player is using for example sceptile and does tasks for it and gets let’s say “vita” charm, then chooses to assign it for the user, then his sceptile will have 15% chances to avoid stun from ANY enemy.

Tasked pokemon: effect is related only to tasked pokemon. Let’s say player did task for Blastoise and got Vital Charm, then chooses to assign it for tasked pokemon, then all of his pokemons have 15% chances to avoid stun from Blastoise.
a) 3 charms can be used at once, but for different pokemons
b) Only 1 charm at once can be used for pvp. (in case player has activated more, than 1 charm that can be used at pvp, then system will use random one

• Every pokemon has 3 task levels.
• Player must complete level 1 in order to start level 2
• Player must complete level 1 and 2 in order to start level 3
• Player can use 1 charm per pokemon at the same time
• Player can boost each charm by repeating the task. 2 times repeat
1 time -> repeat1 -> repeat 2

GabrielFreitas

Reaction score
The idea is good, but I think now is not the right time, we are getting used to the held items and more this would make a total confusion, this for old players imagine for new, will not understand thing, would be good mini participatory events such as quiz, dice, lottery, events focusing on held items, event donate, alola pokes, or some participatory mini events!

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
So you wanted fishing charm so here u go:
Fishing Charm > Increases chance to fish out chosen pokemon (i guess 3 lvls where 3rd time of 3rd lvl would be something like 20%) > ofc nothing in duel > Tasked pokemon

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
The idea is good, but I think now is not the right time, we are getting used to the held items and more this would make a total confusion, this for old players imagine for new, will not understand thing, would be good mini participatory events such as quiz, dice, lottery, events focusing on held items, event donate, alola pokes, or some participatory mini events!

Sounds like
"pls stop updating the game, because my brain works too slow to understand the system". Later you gonna cry "omg this game does not get any update".
It is not hard to be understood, especially when there's tutorial/description available on webpage or wiki.

PS. There will be achievements available including possibility of getting mega evolution stone.

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Add some charm to fishing...
won't work cause the current fishing system sucks so much
The idea is good, but I think now is not the right time, we are getting used to the held items and more this would make a total confusion, this for old players imagine for new
+1
one "complex" system above another right after WILL be hard to players to understand and try to use everything at the same time.

but probably they will release this in a couple of months, so we got time to learn and discuss, i think.

Last edited:

demzpacito

Reaction score
Are there gonna be any restrictions of pokes to use catch charm? Once we catch charmed poke does it get reseted?

demzpacito

Reaction score
System seems pretty useful and straightforward to me. I see no reason not to implement it

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
Will be possible to obtain 100% of the charms in a character? It would be good if yes..

Please dont make like task system in which we can only take 1 task and everyhing else we kill doesnt count, if possible dont use limit... Also if possible dont make we all start from zero, at least the information of broken balls from pokedex could be used as starting point, pokemons we already killed... For a high level that already killed a lot of pokemons having to start in the same position of a low level doesnt seens fair...

the difference between user and tasked are not 100% clear at first read to me now, but soon I will understant it..

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Will be possible to obtain 100% of the charms in a character? It would be good if yes..

Please dont make like task system in which we can only take 1 task and everyhing else we kill doesnt count, if possible dont use limit... Also if possible dont make we all start from zero, at least the information of broken balls from pokedex could be used as starting point, pokemons we already killed... For a high level that already killed a lot of pokemons having to start in the same position of a low level doesnt seens fair...
Everyone starts from 0. Can't tell you anything about limits yet as it is up to Jano, so i believe he will answer this doubt any soon when he gets familiar with it.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Plz guys, dont tell me that helds are so confusing that even new player need to waste month to learn everything about it

GabrielFreitas

Reaction score
Sounds like
"pls stop updating the game, because my brain works too slow to understand the system". Later you gonna cry "omg this game does not get any update".
It is not hard to be understood, especially when there's tutorial/description available on webpage or wiki.

PS. There will be achievements available including possibility of getting mega evolution stone.

It is not a matter of my brain being slow, but it is possible to put a lot of bad news, with errors, leaves in half and a finger that nothing happened, as was the last event :D

matutezx

Reaction score
Just random ideas i've had:
Rage charm: x% chance to taunt a wild poke (just for aggro or might give extra resistance or dmg idk). pvp: x% chance to taunt (enemy pokes uses spells random or just a stun)
Crit charm: x% crit chance
Spawn charm(?: work like shiny charm held but just spawn a copy of the poke or miniboss(?
Parry charm: x chance to reflect a move

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
fire charm looks weak, and parry could reflect a % always instead of having a chance to deflect a full move.

hatana

Reaction score
mm deverian de poner un charms donde te de mas oportunidad de que salgan shinys mas seguidos o poderlos catchar un poco mas rapido

Back