What's new

Welcome!

Catch Alolan Sandslash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Forasteiro

Reaction score
good evening
I wonder if there is any way to block the catch for whoever caught it once.
Because top-level players have more than one Alolan sandslash. And harm low-level players still does not capture one.
And we only have this weekend to follow the event.
thank you.......

World: Diamond
Nick: Mata-Mata

Last edited:

Pam

Reaction score
good evening
I wonder if there is any way to block the catch for whoever caught it once.
Because top-level players have more than one Alolan sandslash. And harm low-level players still does not capture one.
And we only have this weekend to follow the event.
thank you.......

World: Diamond
Nick: Mata-Mata

I tought the same, I'v seen player who caught it in the same respawn trying to catch it once again:26:... so it could be like the others ''poke caught events'' when you can only caught one per char; until alola's respawn.
But idk:18:

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Negative aspects of people being able to catch more than 1 of a limited time respawn:
- People who already caught will try to stay on respawn;
- There are a limited number of respawns (25 respawns for + than 80 players) for a limited time.
- Less chance for people who didn't caught them;
- Economy will be affected on 2 points: more pokes available, but those will be available to few people who had more time/luck to get them, so they will be able to set the price they want until the official release of Alola;
- Lately we were walking on a way to protect low levels starting the game, how could a mid level player (80~120) could fight with someone 160+ who already got the poke and want to stay on respawn? So this way does not help mid level players at all;
- This will raise the number of problems between players.

Positive aspects of open catch:
- Rewards players who have more luck/time to be on;
- ?

We were already been proved that the only common sense that players have is towards themselves. So it's advisable that staff to try to think on everyone.

Just a share of thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back