What's new

Welcome!

Halloween Event 2021 - Unowns! Donation Promotion and Lottery!

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Untitled-1.png
3LKce1X.png

Hello guys! Today we've enabled Halloween Event! Traditionally it is a well known unown event, but if you didn't participate in past years, don't worry, we'll explain everything. morpekolove

Rewards:
Main rewards are new pokemons:
k61cinc.png

Morpeko, Thievul, Garbodor
HYwQ7VE.png
492SRho.png
6jNhXFp.png

There will be small chance to get their shiny versions!

pikachuhype happylapras surprisedditto

Other rewards
QNNR47W.png

How does the event work?
There are unowns spawning in several cities over the world (Kanto, Johto and Hoenn). You need to form words by killing unowns in the right order. Each unown has its respective letter. If you are doubting which one it is, use "look" on it.
For example if you have word "POKEMON" to complete, you need to kill unowns P, O, K, E, M, O, N.
- You need to do all missions in order from 1 to 24.
- You can repeat some missions, if you wish.
- After forming the word, you will instantly receive a reward.
- If you want to cancel your mission, use command !event drop
- You can do event with max 2 characters per person. It means just 2 characters, not thousands accounts. Abusers will be punished.
- If you accidentaly kill unown of a different letter, than required, your progress gets restarted. You will have to start it over. (word that you are currently trying to form, not all the missions)
- Unowns cannot be caught
- Your progress is shown on default.
Spawns of Unowns
Kanto Spawns:
Pewter, Cerulean, Celadon, Saffron, Vermilion, Viridian and Fuchsia
Unowns: A, B, C, N, P, U, R, Y, J, G, M, V

Johto Spawns:
Azalea, Violet, Goldenrod, Shamouti, Cianwood, Olivine
Unowns: D, E, F, Q, S, T, X, H, I, L

Hoenn Spawns:
Slateport, Lilycove, Rustboro, Littleroot, Petalburg
Unowns: G, H, I, J, K, L, M, Y, O

Rare Spawns:
Every city mentioned above!
Unowns: W and Z

poipolehype shinxhey notlikethis2

New Outfits
rFIm8m6.png

Donation Promotion
Else from Today 28/10/2021 until 10/11/2021 we'll enable promotion for donations. During this time you'll receive 50% more points. Every player, that donates for 30 base points or more will receive lottery ticket. It is allowed to use 5 tickets per account (you can use as many accounts, as you want)

Rewards can be seen on our website, here;
http://www.padventures.org/index.php/p/v/lottery

:magihype: celebihype evilskyuper

Higher Rates
You can also enjoy higher rates for player's experience, pokemons' experience, loot and catch. That's great opportunity to catch something cool!

sylveonlove mewtwodab torchicsmug

Halloween mini events schedule
28/10 - Halloween Event / Donation Promotion / Lottery / Higher Rates / Small Shiny Raids
29/10 - Big Pumpkin Raid / Small Shiny Raids
30/10 - Small Shiny Raids
31/10 - Trick or Treat* / Small Shiny Raids -- 22:30 GMT + 2
01/11 - Small Shiny Raids / Horror Pumpkin Raid
02/11 - Street Duel Event using only pokemons with halloween addons
03/11 - Dice Event, access only for players who are participants of lottery** / last small shiny raid
04/11 - Brutal Pumpkin Raid

*Be online inside your house, when a staff member comes to the door asking trick or treat you are supposed to give few candies and you might receive a small halloween gift. You must be house owner. House must be halloween decorated!

**If you bought ticket for lottery and you are on the list of participants, you can also join Dice Event.​

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Lottery Rewards

15 = Turtonator
18 = Melmetal
25 = Centiskorch
35 = shiny cinderace
36 = Ash Greninja
38 - blacephalon
56 = shiny mimikyu
128 - eiscue
119 - shiny toucannon
122 = shiny volcarona
132 - ribombee
145 = shiny frosmoth
165 = xurkitree
175 = Dragapult

HjhM50C.png

BcSP058.png

coraMrR.png

PHABlen.png

41dv2W9.png

aeLp7oK.png

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Concerning new addons:

Some are just for normal versions, some only for cloneds/shinies and some for both. If you want to know if any of your clones/shinies are getting addons, ctrl + click on yourself -> addons -> pokemon, search for halloween 2021 (to be added within 24h)​

Sequel

Reaction score
Can we expect some halloween cards like one year ago ?shaymingift

Tsotss

Reaction score
Pokemons addons:

I have found a few things which seem be wrong.

Gogoat - I have added Devil addon to Gogoat, but after callng it out, Gogoat doesn't have that addon. Description of pokeballs says it has addon, but is not visible.

CxACVHL.png

TKYm3OG.png

Alolan Raichu - above we can see Mummy Addon which can be used on Alolan Raichu, Ghost Key also says that that item can be used on Alolan Raichu, but when we want to use it, that addon doesn't appear and we can not give it.

466yaGj.png

What can be done in these cases? Would be possible anyhow to fix it? If no, could I get Ghost Key (which I have used on Gogoat, which is without addon). I know it's a simple word, but tbh for now it looks that I made it for nothing.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Can not edit post, so need to make another one, sry.

I have added that Mummy addon for Alolan Raichu and it looks like in addon window, not like in yours posts.

Ycx0FlC.png

Should be this way or no xd?

Tsotss

Reaction score
L

Lag

I enjoy new addons, new things and so, but my questions when that later will come? Almost 1 year passed and still nothing changed on that addon, while u have prepared new one for Alolan Raichu. Almost we will have 1st Anniversary of wrong addon :ROFLMAO:.

I believe almost everyone loves the raichu fake terminator at this point 😂😂🤣🤡

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I enjoy new addons, new things and so, but my questions when that later will come? Almost 1 year passed and still nothing changed on that addon, while u have prepared new one for Alolan Raichu. Almost we will have 1st Anniversary of wrong addon :ROFLMAO:.

we had the right addon since the beginning, we've just made a mistake typing wrong outfit ID in addon file. Nobody has been complaining about it and we completely forgot to fix it.

glutpwa

Reaction score
we had the right addon since the beginning, we've just made a mistake typing wrong outfit ID in addon file. Nobody has been complaining about it and we completely forgot to fix it.
like with smeargle ;)
cheers

Back