- Oct 18, 2015
- Reaction score
It's time for everyone's favourite unowns!
Event ends 04/11
Start by typing !event
How does the event work?
There are unowns spawning in several cities over the world (Kanto, Johto and Hoenn). You need to form words by killing unowns in the right order. Each unown has its respective letter. If you are doubting which one it is, use "look" on it.
For example if you have word "POKEMON" to complete, you need to kill unowns P, O, K, E, M, O, N.
- You need to do all missions in order from 1 to 24.
- You can repeat some missions, if you wish.
- After forming the word, you will instantly receive a reward.
- If you want to cancel your mission, use command !event drop
- You can do event with max 2 characters per person. It means just 2 characters, not thousands accounts. Abusers will be punished.
- If you accidentaly kill unown of a different letter, than required, your progress gets restarted. You will have to start it over. (word that you are currently trying to form, not all the missions)
- Unowns cannot be caught
- Your progress is shown on default.
Spawns of Unowns
Pewter, Cerulean, Celadon, Saffron, Vermilion, Viridian and Fuchsia
Unowns: A, B, C, N, P, U, R, Y, J, G, M, V
Azalea, Violet, Goldenrod, Shamouti, Cianwood, Olivine
Unowns: D, E, F, Q, S, T, X, H, I, L
Slateport, Lilycove, Rustboro, Littleroot, Petalburg
Unowns: G, H, I, J, K, L, M, Y, O
Every city mentioned above!
Unowns: W and Z