What's new

Welcome!

Cards System - Info

lorensillo

Reaction score
If something like this is implemented, i suggest that ask for x5/7/(whatever number) different cards for 1x random, otherwise its really easy to farm, for example oddish card next to fuchsia, killing 100 oddish every 1 min. Also with a decent cooldown of exchange.

emesh

Reaction score
If something like this is implemented, i suggest that ask for x5/7/(whatever number) different cards for 1x random, otherwise its really easy to farm, for example oddish card next to fuchsia, killing 100 oddish every 1 min. Also with a decent cooldown of exchange.

I'd even say even like 10 for 1 (i got a backpack of Alakazam cards for example :6:). And ofc only dropable cards.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Tyrantrum Card (**)

It is lootable right now, but the thing is that players who completed the quest don't have access anymore there, so getting the card by themself is not possible. Yes, yes - some people who gonna do the quest can loot few of them and change, but it is the point? Its a bit unfair for people who can't go there. Also being there and trying to loot it during quest, don't guarrante that we will loot them since we have time limited on that spawn.

I'd like to suggest 2 things for remaking it which some us, players, were talking about in game:
1) changing possibility of getting this card into achievement - if player has completed that quest he will get Tyrantrum Card (**) for it
2) let people going there more times after ending the quest

Shouya

Reaction score
First of all, thank you for adding so many new cards!

Can you change the card collection to follow PokéDex numbers instead of alphabetical order?

Totally agreed with the pokedex order cuz it's easier to figure out which ones you are missing then, instead of thinking "How many alolan cards on first pages am I missing now", not sure how you can add the alolan cards this way, maybe after the normal version?

Also wanna thanks for the new cards and achievements since I'm a collector as well, peace.

Torfik

Reaction score
Totally agreed with the pokedex order cuz it's easier to figure out which ones you are missing then, instead of thinking "How many alolan cards on first pages am I missing now", not sure how you can add the alolan cards this way, maybe after the normal version?

Also wanna thanks for the new cards and achievements since I'm a collector as well, peace.

My suggestion is to divide the card album into regions + special cards (into tabs like in a web browser). It will be easier to redo something in the event of possible changes.

Thank you for the new cards as well, I'll have something to do ;-)

ps. to players. Do you know how to get a vulpix card?

Ludacha

Reaction score
My char is bugged,i didnt get 3 cards from achievements that i made

-Tyrogue achi
-Elekid,Buzz,Vire achi
-Magby,Magmar,Magmortar achi

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Tyrantrum Card (**)

It is lootable right now, but the thing is that players who completed the quest don't have access anymore there, so getting the card by themself is not possible. Yes, yes - some people who gonna do the quest can loot few of them and change, but it is the point? Its a bit unfair for people who can't go there. Also being there and trying to loot it during quest, don't guarrante that we will loot them since we have time limited on that spawn.

I'd like to suggest 2 things for remaking it which some us, players, were talking about in game:
1) changing possibility of getting this card into achievement - if player has completed that quest he will get Tyrantrum Card (**) for it
2) let people going there more times after ending the quest

you can now enter on tyrantrum spawn through teleport located behind special door near npc

Shouya

Reaction score
My char is bugged,i didnt get 3 cards from achievements that i made

-Tyrogue achi
-Elekid,Buzz,Vire achi
-Magby,Magmar,Magmortar achi

Not all of them are bugged, some just don't count for catches if they were added after the catches were done, same situation for me with cloned eevees, it says 0/3 when I caught 2 of them since achi was added after my catches

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Not all of them are bugged, some just don't count for catches if they were added after the catches were done, same situation for me with cloned eevees, it says 0/3 when I caught 2 of them since achi was added after my catches

Buzz/Magmar ones are not like that, a frined of my received them and it counted my progress as well.

Ludacha

Reaction score

It says on achievement slot that i caught 3/3 and it says i done that achievement but didnt get reward for it and i ask few people they got cards from it right after update

Ludacha

Reaction score
It says on achievement slot that i caught 3/3 and it says i done that achievement but didnt get reward for it and i ask few people they got cards from it right after update

And on Cloned eevees evo it says 2/3,it didnt count catch of Cloned Jolteon from before coz i had those other 2 after achievement appeared in game
So those 3 i said up i should get my 3 cards

demzpacito

Reaction score

have u checked ur locker? if u dont have enough cap in your char stuff go straight to ur locker

Ludacha

Reaction score
I did check,it didnt show me that i unlocked those achievements
As you see now you got msg on NPC channel that you got some new achievements unlocked,at that first update,nothing appear on my screen,backpack,depot

Ludacha

Reaction score
I did check,it didnt show me that i unlocked those achievements
As you see now you got msg on NPC channel that you got some new achievements unlocked,at that first update,nothing appear on my screen,backpack,depot

Also i logged on Boky's char,he should get some achievements too but nothing happen on his char too,it happened only after second update of cards

Back